Rebar is used to reinforce structures such as your foundation or driveway. Learn average rebar prices and how to budget for your project in this helpful guide.
Get matched with top concrete driveway contractors in Telluride, CO
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete driveway contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Driveways Reviews in Telluride
- ArborCraft Homes IncProject went very smooth, they were very Professional and Responsive to my needs and suggested improvements. The only problem was they dug up my Phone, Internet, Tv Cable but had it fixed within a few hours.
- Matthys ConcreteExcellent site preparation. Used high strength concrete with rebar, and poured at a thickness substantially above average driveway steps. Scored finished drive as required with concrete saw. Result was a drive that hasn't experienced any signs of cracking, even at score lines, for almost two years. Turned a muddy, rutted lane into a highway, for which we are very grateful. Highly recommended
- Burbach's Rocky Mountain ExcavatingBurbach's Rocky Mountain Excavating did a great job for us. Our clients love their new driveway.
- Matthys ConcreteHe's the best concrete man in Durango. He went the extra mile and assured me of the thickness, quality, and strength of the concrete. The craftsmanship was excellent!
- Owsley & Sons ConcreteAfter initially contacting Nick he came out and reviewed the project. Because the north side of the house needed to completely thaw from the winter freeze the work was done in June. I drew up a rough sketch of what I wanted and the provided dimensions. We talked about the details of making the side walk wheelchair friendly and ADA compliant. Nick had a great idea on the back side of the house to slope that side almost the entire length to the back deck. This made for a very gentle slope. Before the pour, make sure you discuss where any of the extra dirt will be put when the forms are being put in. Depending on your project there can be a fair amount of work involved after the forms are removed. Dirt or gravel needs to back filled to the edge of the concrete. Communication was excellent. When I called his cell, Nick was always available. As the project got under way he provided updates. Overall the project was done on the committed date, to the agreed to cost, and it looks great. We talked over the project, Nick provided an estimate, we shook hands and it got done. I would definitely call Nick again for concrete work
- Pinnacle Paving & Sealing IncThey are a reputable company. I had to call them back out 1 time for some patch work and they came back out free of charge. They have all kinds of equipment and it is all great. They kept to the schedule we had. I have never had any issues contacting the company or scheduling a service with them. I plan on hiring the company back this fall
- Riverview LandscapingThe project requires patience, timing, persistence, and some artistic ability. Each day, various layers must be put down, and weather plays a big role in the process. The project was completed, and the company followed up, and all areas around the project were in better shape than when they started. Excellent work and follow-up
- Fleet Concrete IncThey were honest. However, their prices were off. Their communication wasn't great. It wasn't an extraordinary experience.
- GAP CONSTRUCTIONoverall it went o.k., but when a crack appeared in the wall he came and put a fast patch on it , the crack was back within a week, when I called him and told him about it the conversation became heated when he told me that the problem was between me and the cement supply company, not him, I asked him who was the primary contractor on this project, and he agreed it was him, he also said he would be by to repair it when he gets time, so far he has not showed up for the repair
- Unique Concrete- Dustin DagueWatch out for this guy. The owner Dustin Dague did a less than average job on my driveway. Even forgot to put color in the concrete. I went ahead and paid him anyway. Then he failed to pay the concrete company. Now I have a $7,400 lien on my property
Concrete Driveway Companies in Telluride
- Business Description:Hello we are a family owned business! we specialize in all types of stone work and have very high quality basses! With more than 15+ years of experience we are who you need for any Masonry, Hard Scapes, and concrete projects
- Business Description:Loves Masonry - based in Bayfield, CO
- Business Description:We offer senior discounts / credit card financingRecent Review:I originally hired Oakleaf and Ralph to re-skirt mobile home after removing old skirting. I appreciated that Ralph alerted me to, and showed me, problems with insulation missing or falling down and plumbing leaks under the home. Despite the added time this work would take, Oakleaf stayed with the job until it was complete. Oakleaf also replaced the front deck and mudroom, coated the metal roof with rubberized compound, and removed and hauled off all old material (and hauled off very old very large satellite dish). Expert workmanship! Quality materials were used. This is a vacation home. I cannot find any photos of the finished jobPeggy S.
- Business Description:Integrity Roofing & Exteriors has been helping the people of Colorado for 5 years. We are an insurance restoration company that specializes in going through your homeowner's insurance. Our staff has over 15 years of experience with helping people go through their insurance
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of asphalt/concrete repair and maintenance.From small driveways to airport runways, we have the solutions to your pavement repair needs. Fully licensed, bonded & insured.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
- Business Description:Sustainable design is our goal with every project. By synchronizing interiors with exteriors, providing an appropriate structure for the client, maintaining a high level of sustainability through the project, and providing a custom home where creativity and livability unite, we achieve this goal
- Business Description:Founded with a family's tradition of hard work and service, Everyday Solutions is driven by a passion to delight the customer and consistently exceed their expectations. You can count on Everyday Solutions to provide you with proactive solutions, consistent reliable service, manicured turf and well tended beds, clean and bright enhanced curb appeal, predictable maintenance costs, repair costs, and snow removal services. Contact our office to schedule a free assessment of your properties needs..
- Business Description:We have 5-15 employees, sub-contractors we work with in all building phases.
- Business Description:Concrete- Stamped & Decorative, Concrete-Driveways, Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete driveway articles
Do you have a cracked or damaged sidewalk that needs to be replaced? Find out how much it costs to replace a sidewalk slab based on factors like type and size.
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Find concrete driveway contractors in
concrete driveway contractors in Telluride
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cleveland Construction and Concrete732 Palmer Ave
Glenwood Springs, Colorado 81601
- Cleveland Construction and Concrete
- Executive Building Contractors inc8000 Indiana St
Arvada, Colorado 80007
- Executive Building Contractors inc
- Flores Masonry & Concrete LLC606 Roma Ct
Montrose, Colorado 81401
- Flores Masonry & Concrete LLC
- Integrity Roofing & Exteriors LLC751 Eldorado Blvd
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
- Integrity Roofing & Exteriors LLC
- Oakleaf Construction Inc.62880 W LaSalle Road #149
Montrose, Colorado 81401
- Oakleaf Construction Inc.