The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Steamboat Springs, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Steamboat Springs
- True North Builders LLCPretty good! Am very satisfied with the price and the quality of work performed from start to finish! I would definitely recommend it to friends and family! Thx ! True North Builders LLC.
- Donald Adams ExcavationsIt went great considering we had a few set backs with Mueller in Albuquerque shorting us on the propane. Donald and his crew worked in cold,rain, wind, and snow to get these 4 sheds completed just in time for Christmas. He worked very hard to make sure we knew what was happening and when his crew would be there to work. It was much appreciated. He was also very understanding when we added a few more details to the sheds
- Woodpecker Workshop IncBob is phenomenal! A craftsman and perfectionist, He had great ideas and workmanship in helping with a re-design of our deck to make it more functional. He works quickly, easy to communicate with and he is there when he says he will be there. Our drywall repair was done quickly and looks great! His pricing for all he does is more than fair!! I highly recommend Woodpecker Workshop! Pricing below was for deck and includes tear out and all new materials and labor.
- Lionhead ServicesThe project went really well. Luis and his team were great! They were professional and punctual and even worked on a holiday and weekend to get the project finished. We chose to change the spacing of the pickets mid project and Luis made the adjustment with no problem.
- C and E ConstructionThe siding that was placed looks amazing. Give the house a complete different look!! Job was done in a timely manner.
- Baxter Construction IncRick was very thorough in the quoting process and had drawings prior to me signing off. Work was done mostly at his shop then installed on-site. Kept me up to date well. He and his crew were on-time the days he was at my house. Quality of work was good and he clearly loves what he does. Was able to navigate through some issues with my old house. Final price was exactly as quoted. Would recommend Baxter Construction to anyone
- Baxter Construction IncGates were built to match the deck with additional safety in mind. Added height to ensure safety and additional locks to re-enforce safety in the deck enclosure. This added a great secure feeling while on this second story deck! Great job Rick!!
- Baxter Construction IncWithout hesitation they worked out a way to ensure it was all secured well with EXCELLENT wood working and support structures. It has turned out even better than the original plans!
- Baxter Construction IncI was amazed to find this quality of craftsmanship at such a reasonable price. Mr. Baxter is a non-smoker and non-drinker and was extremely punctual in every day of work on our new home. He was clean, respectful and I never heard one foul word from him (unlike a few other contractors I know). His estimates were exact and his work was praised by every county inspector that came to inspect the work. I recommend Mr. Baxter without reservation and will be using him for future projects in the very near future
- Baxter Construction IncGreat! Rick was excellent to work with. We were out of state so all decisions had to be made long distance and we were up against a deadline. Rick made sure we knew where we were in the process throughout. He answered all of our questions and returned calls promptly. The project came in on time and on budget and it looks beautiful! We will definitely call Rick the next time we need a contractor
Garage Builders in Steamboat Springs
- Business Description:Woodpecker Workshop, Inc. is a family owned and operated business based in Garfield County since 1974. Through the master carpentry skills of Bob Layman and his wife Mary, Woodpecker Workshop, Inc. has created high quality furniture and dwelling projects for over 28 yearsRecent Review:Bob is always great to work with! He is punctual, easy to work with and extremely meticulous! The backsplash he completed for us after the granite countertop was placed is amazing. He takes his time to do it right. And I might add he is great at cleaning up when he is done! I highly recommend Woodpecker WorkshpAlice B.
- Business Description:Colorado Grouting Inc has been operating for over 42 years and is a family owned & operated business, with over 87 years of foundation and structural repair experience between the three owners. Colorado Grouting Inc. has been registered with the Better Business Bureau for over 25 years and has been given an A+ rating by themRecent Review:After the inspection was performed, Vernon, call me right away. He informed me of the extent of the foundation damage , and what was the root cause of it. The house was recently flipped, and his photos showed the poor quality of workmanship by the company, heat ducting smashed closed, no pads for blocking if the floor beams, a portion of the crawl space was so narrow, it would only be able to be accessed from the top side.He also provided me with a verbal ball park estamate on what it would take to correct these problemsMichael S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Mobile Welding Services: Gates, Hinges, Stairs, Handrails, Doors, Storage Tanks, Equipment, Farm Maintenance, Equipment Repairs, ETC... (available 24/365. Emergency Welding Repairs. Pipe Fences, Barns, Gates, sheds, carports available as well) Call us today for a free quote!Recent Review:It was amazing. They had great communication. They were very professional and on time. They finished everything on time.marissa w.
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle..Recent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:Better Built Barns, Inc. is the premiere provider of installed storage sheds in Oregon, Washington and Colorado. Since 1994, Better Built Barns, Inc. has dedicated itself to giving our customers a positive experience. We achieve this through the service and by the sincerity of our employees as well as through; the unparalleled quality, strength, and visual appeal of our buildings, all at an unsurpassed value. Our customers are highly satisfied, and as a result, recommend of our company to th..Recent Review:Very disappointing. The customer service is bad. The workers are great but the front desk person was not. The project was to be a one day job but due to not showing up until late afternoon and having some wrong materials had to return, but not for over a week. Upon return they still did not finish due to forgetting to bring a window, so now the soffit is not completed and two windows remain to be installed. There was order confusion (my fault) on the awning and deck that had nothing to do with finishing the main shed. Now, two weeks later they are requiring an additional $600 to complete. Initially I was told it was a $300 charge to return and now they’re requiring $600, which was paid, but they aren’t returning until who knows? Totally unbelievable! I warn others to look elsewhere. The upper management doesn’t appear to be any betterLina S.
- Business Description:Construction Handyman
- Business Description:We specialize in remodels, new home construction, home repairs, and reconstruction from damage.Recent Review:James and his crew were very easy to deal with and always quick with responses. The price was very reasonable. As with any project things come up and the professionalism and attention to detail was awesome. We are thrilled with how the house looks now and would highly recommend Lamar Builders to anyone looking to remodel. <br /Beth K.
- Business Description:Founded with a family's tradition of hard work and service, Everyday Solutions is driven by a passion to delight the customer and consistently exceed their expectations. You can count on Everyday Solutions to provide you with proactive solutions, consistent reliable service, manicured turf and well tended beds, clean and bright enhanced curb appeal, predictable maintenance costs, repair costs, and snow removal services. Contact our office to schedule a free assessment of your properties needs..
- Business Description:I do all the work myself, hire helpers when necessary,licensed electricians Plumbers when necessary. 40 years experience in Denver & Mountain area. Union trained. free estimates
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Oak Creek
- Hot Sulphur Springs
- Grand Lake
- Winter Park
- Estes Park
garage builders in Steamboat Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 84 LUMBER CO779 22 RD
Grand Junction, Colorado
- 84 LUMBER CO
- Amaron Folkestad General Contractors SteamboatPO Box 773103
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Amaron Folkestad General Contractors Steamboat
- CHILLCOOTS510 County Road 5221
- Clean Professional ConstructionP.O. Box 4557
- Cleary Building - Delta715 B Highway 50 North
- Cleary Building - Fort Morgan1201 W Platte Ave
Fort Morgan, Colorado
- Cliatt ConstructionPO Box 3964
- Colorado Grouting Inc1867 E Platteville Blvd
- Cumberland Buildings1360 Hwy 50
- FROG Builders1071 Cimarron Cir. 308
- FROG Builders
- M & M Construction1202 E 58th Ave
- M & M Construction
- North Peak Construction305 Main St
Grand Junction, Colorado
- North Peak Construction
- Precision Building187 CR 463
Grand Lake, Colorado
- Precision Building
- RICO Construction Inc.P O Box 882867
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- RICO Construction Inc.
- Sha. Contracting 10741 Dayton Way
- Skarco Design, llc1574 rose ave.
- Southwest Steel Buildings10700 Road 35
- Spillane Custom Construction775 cedar court
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sha. Contracting
- TNT Specialty Constructors, Inc.P.O. Box 1508
- TNT Specialty Constructors, Inc.
- woodZwayz111 Park Ave