There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Steamboat Springs, CO
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Steamboat Springs
- Sam JohnsonSam did an amazing job. Showed up on time and did the job with no delays. Friendly and definitely will hire again.
- J.S. Walton Company, LLCThe job involved extensive excavating for the installation of a propane tank on a rocky slope and trenching for the lines to the generator. In addition, Joe created a rock wall from the boulders he pulled during excavation, as well as creating a level pad for a shed we will install in the spring. The lot is highly contoured, rocky, and required very technical digging and relocating materials across the lot. Additionally, the propane company site man made an error which forced Joe to fill one prepared hole for a 500 gallon tank to another location. He worked diligently- almost relentlessly- getting the job done in very cold mountain weather moving his equipment with skill. His manner was always professional and he performed the work way beyond expectation. I would not hesitate recommending his work. His experience was clear by the results and he handled the change in plan without complaint; just kept steady until the job was done
- Home Sweet Home LandscapingHome Sweet Homes is always a pleasure to work with. Their team of landscapers goes above and beyond to ensure that landscaping is one of the best features of a home. Would 100% use them again for landscaping needs in the future. Very responsive, understanding, and hardworking.
- Home Sweet Home LandscapingThis biggest part of the effort was getting the significant amount of dirt and rocks to the back of the house. They had the correct equipment to do this job. Did the work quickly, and cleaned up afterwards. Easy to work with team of folks and very considerate.
- Rothgery and Sons LLCThey are just the best to deal with. We just loved working with them. The only people we would ever go to now.
- Rothgery and Sons LLCDave and his team did a great job on our new playground. We worked together on the design, planning and materials, and they were very helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Understood our goals and were able to build exactly what we wanted. Tied into the surroundings neatly and minimized any unnecessary soil disturbance. Wall structure turned out extra sturdy with numerous anchors to the soil underneath. Would highly recommend
- Neils Lunceford IncThe company is 1 hour 20 minutes away. When I called, I left a message. They called back the next day to let me know they do not come to where I live. They did give me information on how to look up other companies, but I have not done this yet. I go the impression this is a well-organized, well-run company
- Greenwise Organic Lawn Care LLCWe are thrilled with the excellence in execution of our landscape 'make-over'. The attention to detail and the customer care provided by Marc, Jess and crew is outstanding. We highly recommend them. The design and installation of both the hardscape and landscape resulted in a handsome transformation of our property. Thank you Greenwise! Ed and Adel
- Stevens Landscape ServicesThey were highly professional and they performed the work at lightning fast speed. They had about 10 guys on this job. They were slightly high with their price, but well worth it.
- Rothgery and Sons LLCWe have been using Dave for the past 4 years for our annual snow removal. Le e just say that our driveway is a challenge. 10,000 feet elevation, switchback, all while climbing high And hey keep it clean so we can get in and out even in the worst of storms. Better than summit county clears the road. They will clear decks, roofs or walkways as well. During the summer season, he has also done landscaping work for us. Re-did a walkway, regraded and overseeded an area after our septic was replaced, plus smoothed out our gutty rocky drive after the snow melts. In addition, when we had 90+mph winds and some trees knocked our power out and literallly tore the electrical box off the house and blocked the driveway, he was there THE NEXT DAY with his chainsaw to help us out and has been our go to resource for any and all tree removal. Another time a delivery driver would not listen about putting all his chains on and got stuck on our walk retaining wall...a box truck!!! He came and pulled him off with his truck and was out at the house within the hour. He has always gone above and beyond for us and we are so happy to have found him off of Angie's list. We know other locals who have loved in Breck for years that only use Dave. He works hard and is an absolute pleasure. Even went as far as sending heartfelt condolences when my dad passed away. We have another project on our 10 acres and there is absolutely no one else we would consider to do the work. His pricing is fair and the finished project is fantastic!!
Landscapers in Steamboat Springs
- Business Description:Established in 1980, Neils Lunceford, Inc. has been exceeding client's expectations through designing, building and maintaining landscapes throughout Summit, Eagle, Grand, Clear Creek, Lake, Park and Routt Counties. Based out of Silverthorne, CO we have completed work reaching from Breckenridge, CO to Vail, CO, Aspen, CO to Steamboat, CO and Winter Park, CO to Keystone CO. Neils Lunceford has been able to develop the experience and expertise to successfully complete any residential or commerc..Recent Review:The company is 1 hour 20 minutes away. When I called, I left a message. They called back the next day to let me know they do not come to where I live. They did give me information on how to look up other companies, but I have not done this yet. I go the impression this is a well-organized, well-run companyConnie M.
- Business Description:We specialize in swimming pool removals and landscape restoration. We are committed to finding the pool removal solutions that minimize damage to the surrounding landscape and paved surfaces. We minimize our impact by protecting sensitive areas and using low impact equipment. We provide high quality, innovative, professional landscape solutions that take in to consideration the spirit of place and sustainable living. We are an environmentally conscious company that believes in the con..Recent Review:We loved working with Mack Land. They helped us out with our crazy yard. We had challenges to overcome including under ground power lines and HOA requirements. They were responsive to our needs, easy to work with and full of great options within our budget. Check them out for yourselfJennifer P.
- Business Description:Mobile Welding Services: Gates, Hinges, Stairs, Handrails, Doors, Storage Tanks, Equipment, Farm Maintenance, Equipment Repairs, ETC... (available 24/365. Emergency Welding Repairs. Pipe Fences, Barns, Gates, sheds, carports available as well) Call us today for a free quote!Recent Review:It was amazing. They had great communication. They were very professional and on time. They finished everything on time.marissa w.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Our company has been operating since 1962 and we offer highly experienced, trained employees in all aspects of sprinklers system installation and repair.Recent Review:This company is absolutely terrible Do Not Use Them!!!! Last year they did not blow our system out in time told us to put a blanket and pull the plug out of the Pump and This year they called a month ago said And said we were on the schedule and they would have it blown out before it froze I called and called last week Several times with no response we are out of town I finally got a hold of them our system is completely froze up pump is broke and they said the domestic water is a priority and the only response was sorry. Very unprofessional! TerribleBrian D.
- Business Description:TruGreen has been in the lawn care business for more than 40 years. Over that time, we have gained the depth of experience necessary to offer specialized services to a range of business types. Whether you're looking for a green lawn, beautiful trees, and shrubs, or if you require more specialized care, we offer guaranteed services designed to suit your needsRecent Review:I received a phone call from a TruGreen technician within seconds of hitting the send button to Angies List. I had to keep asking the technician to repeat what he said since he did not speak into the phone or clearly. I kept asked for pricing on lawn aeration, I did not have a chance to give him the size of my lawn; he kept pushing for other services, after asking a few times for pricing on aeration only; he then quoted me $398! I don't what kind of fees you charge but this is gouging, when I pushed back he then said $203, so all of sudden it's half the price. I kept attempting to give the lawn footage but he kept interrupting and talking over me, given I have a large lot and I do not need my full lot aerated. I asked if he would be willing come and view the area - he was rude in his response and said that "this is not how we do business" Well, this is not how I do business either, why would I hire your company for any services after being spoken to so rudely. I used TruGreen last year, at first I was very pleased, but as the season continued I had to call and frequently request lawn fertilizing. I was told you did not have time, and then promised service would occur the following week, which also did not happen and no one would come, or I was given less than 12 hours notice, waiting the next morning for the technician and still no one showed up, also another time the technician began fertilizing my neighbors yard, lucky for them. I am just glad I did not sign up for any contracts and canceled all future lawn applications at the end of summer 2019Erika G.
- Business Description:Concrete- Stamped & Decorative, Concrete-Driveways, Basement WaterproofingRecent Review:I was quoted a price for 2 services: a light resurface of my concrete deck for $4100 and a stain and sealer on top of it for $2800. When the job was finished, it looked fine and paid in full for the project. A few days later it began raining and rained on and off for 4-5 days. When the deck finally dried up, it looked much worse than it had before the work was done. Duane agreed than the surface did not come out the way he expected and that it needed to be redone. Since it became too late in the season for Duane to redo the stain and sealer, I asked him to refund the $2800 I had paid for the portion of the work. He refused, saying he would come redo it in the spring. I asked him why he thought I should 1. let him use $2800 of my money over the winter and 2. trust him to return to complete the job satisfactorily. He got mad and now I'm going to take him to small claims court to get a refund for the unacceptable work he didMary B.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:Professional service provider with 15 plus years environmental experience. Free estimates provided for local area residents. 2 hour minimum for small projects. Deposit required for acreage projects. Grant writing assistance available for landowners
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- Oak Creek
- Hot Sulphur Springs
- Grand Lake
- Winter Park
- Estes Park
Landscapers in Steamboat Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mack Land, LLC27184 N. Mack Dr.
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- McCoy Tree Farm546 Pine Street
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Montoya's Landscaping514 Horn Baker Ct
- Mountain Home Liaison1230 Meadowood Ln
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- MP Forestry33016 Eagle Nest Overlook
- Mack Land, LLC
- Scandinavian TechniquesPO 775081
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Silver Pick Landscapes757 E. 4th Ave.
- Solace Gardens117 S County Road 1E
Monte Vista, Colorado
- Specialized Stump Removal411 1/2 29 1/2 Rd
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Spring Creek Land & Waterscapes601 Cowen Drive
- Spring Creek Landscape Co Inc523 Riverland Dr. Unit C
Crested Butte, Colorado
- STAN CLAUSON ASSOC INC412 N MILL ST
- Steamboat Arborist Co.111 11th St
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Stephen Triebelp.o. box 701
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Stoneworks ColoradoPO Box 321
- Scandinavian Techniques
- Terrain Studio355 Watson Divide Rd, B
- Thin Blue Line Custom Landscaping & Design 8550 Cherry Ln
- TNT Specialty Constructors, Inc.P.O. Box 1508
- Troung's Lawn & Garden Service6676 W Arizona Ave
- Trugreen2393 Commercial Blvd
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Turf Master Sod Farm3327 N Giddings Rd
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Terrain Studio
- VERTICAL ARTS690 Marketplace Plaza Ste 1
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- VERTICAL ARTS