Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Greenwood Village, CO
There are 20 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Greenwood Village
- Complete Basement SystemsGreat! Drainage system installed, pump, sensor, the entire space cleaned out and sealed up. Thank you!
- Complete Basement SystemsThis project was done professionally and at a competitive price, from beginning to end. Matt Harper helped us identify our needs (including unrelated plumbing issues) and scheduled the project. Francisco and his crew, Hirnan andJesus, arrived as scheduled, and worked tirelessly all day. They were professional, courteous, and friendly, working well into the evening to assure that every detail was right and the work areas were clean when they left. Before them, Thomas and Jose stabilized the basement floor, and Andy installed the wiring for the new sump pump. All were professional and efficient. I would definitely recommend Complete Basement Systems and will thank our neighbors who recommended them
- D.R.P. Construction CompanyExcellent work at a very reasonable price. Crew was polite and neat. Jesus gave excellent advice on the color and texture combinations- much better than I could do!
- Peak StructuralI can't say enough about my experience with Peak Structural! Tim, Spenser, Kato, Aren, & DJ were incredible! They showed up on time each day, were considerate of my living space, exercised care to reduce dust, were reliable & simply did fabulous work! Tim also worked diligently to communicate with the home office to make adjustments on my invoice for work that turned out not to be needed. I am so grateful to have the confidence that I won't have water issues in my basement anymore! I would definitely recommend & would use Peak Structural again
- Peak StructuralAll the guys Tim, Nick, Rick, Ben and Kenny did a great job. Very professional and knowledgeable always willing to answer questions and explain the process. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks for the awesome job. We are very satisfied.
- Peak StructuralJust outstanding! Peak Structural came out to install a french drain, sump pump, insulation and encapsulation in my crawlspace to deal with water / pest issues. It came out so beautiful. They sent a team of 3 installers for 2 days to get it all installed and setup. You can check it out on YouTube at: [*** Link removed ***] The team showed up on time, worked hard and delivered an incredible solution for my crawlspace problem. I am so glad I picked them for my project! Well done Peak Structural
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew showed up on time, they were very conscientious of making sure that they kept all areas clean. They did a great job sealing the crawl space and made sure that everything was cleaned up before they left. We would recommend them and work with them again.
- Complete Basement SystemsComplete Basement Systems had to remove work done by a less than reputable contractor and start from scratch. The price was off the grid, but we are confident that now the job is done right. If I had started with Complete Basement Systems to begin with, I would have saved time, money and stress. Go with who you know
- Complete Basement SystemsGreat! The guys were courteous and professional. They protected the new carpet and cleaned up when they were done.
- Complete Basement SystemsI am so happy with the work performed by Complete Basement Systems. I wish that they also finished basements because I would definitely work with this company again. The estimator not only provided an accurate estimate, but he also pointed out potential problems with the concrete in my basement. He provided multiple options on how to resolve the leak I had in my basement. I was very comfortable choosing the option to install a sump pump. The employees that installed the sump pump not only arrived on time, but were very professional. They confirmed the job at hand before starting the work. They also went through the trouble of digging underneath my concrete sidewalk to install the pipe to lead the water outside of my house to my front yard. I am very happy with the work that complete basement systems has done and would definitely call them if I needed a sump pump installed in another home that I purchased in the future
Basement Waterproofers in Greenwood Village
- Business Description:Peak Structural is the largest locally-owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing contractor in the Colorado Springs and greater Denver area, serving both homeowners and commercial clients. As an experienced specialty repair contractor, thousands of homeowners have trusted us to solve their concrete, foundation, crawl space and waterproofing problems. Whether it's a damaged foundation, wet basement, damp crawl space or sinking concrete slab, we provide proven solutions at an affor..Recent Review:Great work! Sam and Tyler did a terrific job. Professional and skilled! Will hire again for future concrete/structural needs.Keith L.
- Business Description:Peak Structural is the largest locally-owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing contractor in the Colorado Springs and greater Denver area, serving both homeowners and commercial clients. As an experienced specialty repair contractor, thousands of homeowners have trusted us to solve their concrete, foundation, crawl space and waterproofing problems. Whether it's a damaged foundation, wet basement, damp crawl space or sinking concrete slab, we provide proven solutions at an affor..Recent Review:Sam and Tyler were really great - they showed up right on time, confirmed what needed to be done and explained how they were going to do it, performed the work efficiently and skillfully, cleaned up behind themselves and were very courteous and professional. I was completely and totally satisfied with the work and can highly recommend themRobert H.
- Business Description:Award winning local contractor! Our areas of Expertise... Foundation Settlement and Crack Repair Crawl Space Repair Basement Waterproofing Egress Window installation and Window Wells Bowing or Tipping Wall Repair We believe when homeowners receive an expert diagnosis of the problems they are experiencing and are educated on the multiple solution options that are available, they make great buying decisions for themselves and their families home. What you get with us... You get personal service..Recent Review:Ron Petticrew came out , gave me a quote but also explained what what happening. Very informative , professional and reliable. We had 4 companies come out for quotes and they were all more than double the price. Plus they were the only ones that offered a 5 yr warranty ! I highly recommend this company and RoJeff F.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Denver and Colorado Springs and have been serving business and residential customers for over 20 years. Complete Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devote..Recent Review:Great! Drainage system installed, pump, sensor, the entire space cleaned out and sealed up. Thank you!George H.
- Business Description:Design Exteriors specializes in large-scale Design and Build projects. Want your backyard to be the envy of the cul-de-sac when you host that Broncos party? Let us "trick" it out with a completely customized pergola, fire pit, water feature, privacy screening & specialty patios to set it all on. Want your home to be the loveliest on the lane? Let us design and install a gorgeous curb appeal revision for you. When you're ready to totally revamp your outdoor space and bring in the experts, ..Recent Review:I needed to replace a border to my vegetable garden that had probably been in place for 20 years. The border was made of redwood planks and hollow in the inside. The in-ground portion was rotting and, on occasion, provided a home for rodents. After searching for contractors on the web and getting a couple of estimates, I settled on Design Exteriors of Denver, which had consistently excellent reviews. Cedric (Sonny) Shoebridge, owner and lead designer of the firm, visited, made careful measurements, and provided a detailed proposal for a new border consisting of 4”x6”x8’ rough cedar planks, capped by wider 2”x8”x8’ redwood boards for seating. The proposal was clear about possible variations in cost. The wood was to be coated with a top-of-the-line oil-based stain. Cedric suggested that I buy a plank and partially stain it with the color of my choice, just to make sure I liked it. Later, when he and his foreman were purchasing the rest of the planks, he asked for photos of my plank so that he could match the wood color as closely as possible. Enrique, the foreman, and his brother Jose did most of the work. They removed the old redwood border, including several concrete footings, laser-levelled the trench, then poured 3” of gravel footing into the trench, installed four courses of cedar planks in an overlapping pattern, locking them together with rebar and capping them with the redwood boards. The result is a very sturdy and handsome border with an amber stain that will probably outlast me. Enrique and Jose did a final pass through the garden, and removed wood and concrete debris. Construction had occurred in soil wet from melting snow, and our sidewalks and driveway were covered with muddy footprints. Enrique power-washed the concrete before departing. Kristi Tyler, Client Services Manager, was very pleasant and helpful from start to finish. The final bill was less than the original estimate, and I received a generous credit for the plank I had bought. I was extremely pleased with all my interactions with Design Exterior employees and more than satisfied with the result. It was money very well spent. I highly recommend Design Exteriors for outdoor landscaping and architectural renovationsTom S.
- Business Description:For 17 years Van Matre Construction proudly serves the Front Range of Colorado, repairing foundations suffering from any malady from foundation drains, French drains, to helical piers and micro-piles, Family owned and operated, you will find Brady Van Matre in the field with the crews, ensuring quality and making sure things flow smoothly. Van Matre Construction will go the extra mile to make sure your foundation is permanently fixed and is stronger than it was when it was built. Van Matre us..
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle..Recent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:If you can dream it, we can do it. From your back fence to the lighted path in the front yard, we make your dream a reality landscape. Please call 720.531.0044 for Holm Improvements & Management for your interior dreamscapeRecent Review:It went really good, they did a good job and they were friendly.Aaron C.
- Business Description:We are a complete water intrusion repair company, If you have water coming into your home causing dampness, mold, structural movements, soil erosion, wet or low spots in yard, we can diagnose and stop the water intrusion. We offer free inspections, we give you a detailed repair plan, and we offer a wide variety of ways to pay for and to get a water intrusion repair system in place such as (1) Sweat equity drains, you help with digging trenches, you buy materials, we inspect, final grade trenc..
- Business Description:COMPANY STATEMENT: CREATING CHEERLEADERS WITH EVERY HANDSHAKE. American Service companies have lost the art of the word "SERVICE". Our goal is to create a new cheerleader on our sideline with every project performed. All Clean Restoration is an IICRC water and mold certified orginization. Performing water and mold remediation services for the insurance industry, realestate industry, property management industry, and private residence. With over 700 projects performed per year our ..Recent Review:Doug provided me with an estimate for mold remediation for a home I was considering purchasing. He helped me understand the issues involved with the mold, what was and was not a problem, and how to fix it. His advice was very helpful and very professionalMax W.
Deals in Greenwood Village for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Cherry Hills Village
- Lone Tree
- Highlands Ranch
- Bow Mar
- Wheat Ridge
waterproofing contractors in Greenwood Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abbotts Fire and Flood Restoration2301 S. Jason St.
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- AFFORDABLE PLUMBING AND HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING INC9275 ELM CT
- All American Handyman & Construction Services1444 Braewood Ave
Highland Rance, Colorado
- ALL CLEAN RESTORATION SERVICESP.O. Box 1302
- All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc4630 S Broadway
- All Dry Water Damage Experts905 W. Iliff Ave.
- All Pro Restoration4860 Ironton St Unit J
- Allied floor systems7986 n, Pennsylvania st.
- ASR Companies, Inc.12540 West Cedar Drive
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- Abbotts Fire and Flood Restoration
- B n B Services2898 w 119th ave
- Baird Construction5960 S Eaton Ln
- Balt's Construction And Concrete6551 Monroe St
Commerce City, Colorado
- Black Roofing Inc6115 Ben Pl Ste A
- Born to Build Contractor Services LLc4390 Shaw blvd.
- Boulder Radon10656 URBAN ST
- Brekhus Tile & Stone860 S Jason St
- Bridges MTCE LLC1456 South Zeno Street
- BTE Construction and Restoration LLCPO BOX 630111
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- B n B Services
- Chris Construction10748 Brewer Dr.
- Colorado Choice Construction, LLC25200 E. 152nd Ave
- Colorado Master Builders4230 Elati Street Suite 200
- Colorado Painting and Remodeling2501 e 147th ave
- Colorado Reconstruction Services, Inc9039 Apache Plume Dr C
- Complete Basement Systems11795 E. 45th Avenue
- CONCRETE PAINTERS11620 E MONTANA PL
- CONSTANTINE VARDAL- CONTRACTOR6437 Quartz Cir
- Cool Compressions CPR800 E 73RD AVE
- Custom linings118 south taft st.
- cuteconstruction1450 blue sky way
- Chris Construction
- D.R.P. Construction Company 9457 S University Blvd #601
- Decorators' Choice151 4th Ave.
- Delta Disaster Services5535 W 56th Ave # 104
- Design Exteriors LLC303 S Broadway Ste 281
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorrell ConstructionPO Box 3372
- Dryout Concrete7900 E 40th Ave
- DSP SERVICES LLC8527 W Colfax Ave
- D.R.P. Construction Company
- H2O Drainage Systems6605 S Arbutus Cir # 1326
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Unlimited LLCPO BOX 100063
- Hard Buck Landscaping and Home Improvements18657 E. Stroh Rd. Unit 4205
- Henderson Solutions LLC
- Henry L. Hoffman Inc.2501 South High Street
- High Country BuildersPO Box 662
- High Energy Solutions10644 W. Parkhill Dr.
- H2O Drainage Systems
- McHugh Construction, LLCPO Box 520
- Meridian5527 W 8th Avenue
- MHS of Denver, LLC.2628 W. 23rd Ave
- Michael's Handyman Plus1628 S. Zephyr Ct.
- Mike's Handy Hands3714 S Granby Way
- Mile High Coatings2639 E Mulberry St #47
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Mile High Demolition & Excavation9595 Pecos Street #64
- Mile High Foundations & Concrete LLC12721 E 30th Ave
- Mountaintop Construction, LLC3845 Canyon Ranch Rd
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- McHugh Construction, LLC
- Peak Structural707 County Line Rd
Palmer Lake, Colorado
- Peak Structural600 17TH ST
- Performance Property Maintenance1788 S Broadway
- PG CONSTRUCTION7114 W 44TH AVE
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Precision Development Group, LLC400 N Park Ave 10B 467
- Pressier Property Solutions46500 Deer Trail Rd
Deer Trail, Colorado
- Prestige Innovation Concrete Work Llc5130 Chandler Way
- Professional Restoration2452 W 2nd Ave
- Project Management Services Corp11184 Huron ST Ste 9
- Peak Structural
- Ram Jack of Colroado Inc12540 W Cedar Dr
- Red Diamond Restoration, Inc.6321 N Washington ST
- Reiger Construction11318 Latigo Ln
- Renovations by design670 3rd St
- Rethink Enterprise3625 N Cascade Ave
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- RIS Insulation Supply5160 Havana Street K
- RM Handyman Services7221 E 69th place
Commerce City, Colorado
- Robert's Home & Repair LLCPO Box 962
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Innovations8330 E Quincy Ave Apt J206
- Rocky Mountain Steel Piering9961 Titan Park Cir
- Ram Jack of Colroado Inc