If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Glenwood Springs, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Glenwood Springs
- Complete Basement SystemsThey did a great job and even thought it took longer than expected kept their price the same. Very good superintendent and hard working crew in tough conditions.
- SteamMaster Restoration & Cleaning LLCFelt like their report was very honest. We have some smaller problems, but nothing emergent. An estimate was prepared, but since it wasn't a pressing problem, we are postponing the work until next year.
- Lamar Builders, Inc.James and his crew were very easy to deal with and always quick with responses. The price was very reasonable. As with any project things come up and the professionalism and attention to detail was awesome. We are thrilled with how the house looks now and would highly recommend Lamar Builders to anyone looking to remodel
- Pool Spa SpecialtiesThere's not much to say. This contactor was never on site. He had two workers present to do all his work...and he was never present. They did TERRIBLE WORK. A five year old could have performed better. Be ware of this man and his company. They will WASTE YOUR TIME and MONEY.
Basement Waterproofers in Glenwood Springs
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving Colorado and Utah, they are the premier structural repair company. Foundation Repair of Western Colorado is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry know..Recent Review:Great, on time, courteous and responsiveClint M.
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle..Recent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:Skylight Specialists, Inc., is a family owned & operated skylight company based in Littleton, CO. We repair, replace and install all residential and commercial skylights. With the support of a thoroughly-trained and highly skilled crew of in-house technicians, we have special teams of experts dedicated to each of our commercial & residential divisions that are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to see your project through. Since 1980, Skylight Specialists, Inc. has..Recent Review:Wonderful, extremely professional, friendly, accommodating especially during covid from sales to installation, I was treated wonderful.Cynthia J.
- Business Description:Spencer For Higher LLC specializes in custom home and business upgrades and repairs and or remodels. Professional Construction & Mechanical ServicesRecent Review:He returned my call to tell me he is no longer in business.Douglas T.
- Business Description:I have a sub contractor named Big Jon I have know him for 12 years and consider him a trusted and loyal friend. If I to not answer do to noise than he is available for questions. Down home look personalized results and low income pricing avalibleRecent Review:Grant and his team did a great job. Reece and Justin were the two who did the actual install/repair/re-installation of the flooring with Grant's oversight. Grant was punctual with his timing on his estimate and the actual cost was what was agreed upon for the job. Reece and Justin did a terrific job with the actual installation and went above and beyond in many facets to make sure that the work was satisfactory based on our desires. There were a few unexpected challenges during the job and rather than take the easy way out and just try to "make it work" they took the time to do it right the first time. Justin and Reece's craftsmanship was top notch with regard to the installation of the laminate floor with good attention to detail so that the seams looked appropriate and the lines were straight. Overall we are very pleased with the work and would recommend Good Hands to all of our friends and neighborsJohn B.
- Business Description:For over 20 years, the professionals at Rocky Mountain Steel Piering have helped clients in the Littleton and Denver, Colo. areas by installing anchor systems and other structural related work for residential and commercial buildings, and structures types throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Our piles can help to repair and stabilize structures that have shifted from moving soil or other geologic problems. Our experienced team of employees and trade partners will work with you to make sure t..Recent Review:This helped me fix the issue I was having but beyond that I now know that my home structurally is good.Margery R.
- Business Description:Friendly knowledgeable service while providing the best price on the best selection of beers, wines and spirits in the Brush and Fort Morgan area.
- Recent Review:Jim Green of Jim Dandy Services is a true professional. He has performed many services for myself and my mother over the years ranging from small odd jobs to light construction and everything in between. Jim has become our "go-to" person whenever we have work to be done on the house. We have always been more than satisfied with his commitment to doing the job right the first with an attention to detail where others take short cuts. The pride in work and craftsmanship shows and he is prompt, courteous and honest as well. I would highly recommend Jim Dandy Services for any home projects you need to have doneVicki Q.
- Business Description:We are a Colorado based, family owned and operated General Contracting company. With over 15 years actual not combined experience we specialize in residential and commercial restoration, renovations and remodeling. All employees go through an extensive background check. No hidden fees. All work completed comes with a signed 5 year warrantyRecent Review:<p>Overall I'm very disappointed in the work of this contractor. <br /> <br /> Punctuality: </p> <ul> <li>He was late almost every day he was supposed to be here. I understand that "things" come up but that was ridiculous. </li> <li>He didn't show up for 2 days (a Thurs and Fri) with no notice and didn't respond to my 4 messages until Mon night </li> <li>I gave him a key so he could work on the next Thurs and Fri (before Labor Day) while we were out of town. I told him we'd be back late Sat afternoon and he could work Sat if he needed to. We got home Sat at 3pm and our house was a torn up mess. He said he didn't work on Thurs, came over on Fri and then back again Sat. but still didn't get done. He cleaned up while we ran errands for an hour (a total inconvenience) - but the job was still not completed. </li> <li>I didn't hear from him on Tues Sept 6 so left him a message on his office phone late that afternoon asking when he would return to finish the job. He never called and never returned. </li> <li>Note: the work on this job was getting off schedule (taking too long to complete) so I worked on removing areas of the wallpaper on a couple evenings after he left. The wallpaper was very difficult to remove (came off in small pieces) and I spent approximately 6 hours over the course of this project doing part of the work I hired this contractor to do. </li> </ul> <p>Quality of Work</p> <ul> <li>At first, the quality of his work was good. He worked hard while he was here and cleaned up the work area at the end of each day. </li> <li>The quality of work was comprismised when the "drywall guys" that were supposed to retexture ("spray") the walls were not available or didn't want to do theis job. Sam was disappointed as he'd worked with them for 6 years - but said he'd been "meaning the buy the equipment anyway"- so he did. He said he'd be able to match the texture that was already all over the house. <ul> <li>He began by spraying the office, kitchen and dining room. I questioned several areas but he said those would be corrected when he sanded. Once they were sanded they did look better, but not to the quality of the walls in the rest of the house (done when the house was built). </li> <li>He then sprayed the 2 bathrooms on Fri and Sat. He then quit showing up, left the bathrooms unsanded and did a poor job of spraying. You could see "drips" on the walls where the texture was not applied properly. </li> </ul> </li> </ul> <p>Professionalism</p> <ul> <li>He was very professional during our first visit and had the experience to needed to complete this job. </li> <li>He was polite and I felt comfortable with him in my house (I work from my home office so I was here by myself most of the time that he was here). </li> <li>Once the job was scheduled and I paid my 1/2 down payment (per our agreement), he didn't show up on time, did below par work and, most importantly, didn't finish the job.</li> </ul> <p>Final Comments<br /> After he wouldn't return my calls and I realized he wasn't coming back, I finished the project myself. I put another 6 hours in to sand down the texturing in 2 bathrooms (very hard work) and cleanup all over the house where the texture material was left on cabinets, appliances, floors, etc. <br /> <br /> </pDanna Suzanne H.
- Business Description:At Colorado Crawl Space, we understand that if you have a crawl space problem, you simply need an effective and affordable solution from a company whose expertise, reliability and workmanship is second-to-none! We offer wood rot repair, sump pump systems, structural repair, dehumidifier systems and much more. Contact us today for a FREE, no obligation consultation, 970-827-4210
Deals in Glenwood Springs for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- El Jebel
- New Castle
- Snowmass Village
- Battlement Mesa
- Mount Crested Butte
- Crested Butte
- De Beque
waterproofing contractors in Glenwood Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Marno's Custom Catering3367 Apres Ski Way
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Marno's Custom Catering
- TNT Specialty Constructors, Inc.P.O. Box 1508
- TNT Specialty Constructors, Inc.
- Westward Enterprises56440 Holly Rd
- Westward Enterprises