When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Basalt, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Basalt
- Complete Basement SystemsThey did a great job and even thought it took longer than expected kept their price the same. Very good superintendent and hard working crew in tough conditions.
- SteamMaster Restoration & Cleaning LLCFelt like their report was very honest. We have some smaller problems, but nothing emergent. An estimate was prepared, but since it wasn't a pressing problem, we are postponing the work until next year.
- Lamar Builders, Inc.James and his crew were very easy to deal with and always quick with responses. The price was very reasonable. As with any project things come up and the professionalism and attention to detail was awesome. We are thrilled with how the house looks now and would highly recommend Lamar Builders to anyone looking to remodel read less
- Pool Spa SpecialtiesThere's not much to say. This contactor was never on site. He had two workers present to do all his work...and he was never present. They did TERRIBLE WORK. A five year old could have performed better. Be ware of this man and his company. They will WASTE YOUR TIME and MONEY.
Basement Waterproofers in Basalt
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving Colorado and Utah, they are the premier structural repair company. Foundation Repair of Western Colorado is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry know.. read lessRecent Review:Foundation Repair adjusted existing push piers and installed additional push piers to re-level the house due to settlement. Workers were efficient, competent, courteous, and explained the process thoroughly. Foundation Repair stood by their warranty. We only had to pay for a 5-year service plan with Foundation Repair, for the replacement of concrete (dug up to access push piers) by a third party, and will have to pay for repair to drywall and paint damaged during leveling process (which was anticipated) read lessKathy E.
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle.. read lessRecent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:Skylight Specialists, Inc., is a family owned & operated skylight company based in Littleton, CO. We repair, replace and install all residential and commercial skylights. With the support of a thoroughly-trained and highly skilled crew of in-house technicians, we have special teams of experts dedicated to each of our commercial & residential divisions that are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to see your project through. Since 1980, Skylight Specialists, Inc. has.. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful, extremely professional, friendly, accommodating especially during covid from sales to installation, I was treated wonderful.Cynthia J.
- Business Description:Spencer For Higher LLC specializes in custom home and business upgrades and repairs and or remodels. Professional Construction & Mechanical ServicesRecent Review:He returned my call to tell me he is no longer in business.Douglas T.
- Business Description:I am an experienced log home builder in the Denver area. I’ve been in construction for over 22 years, and I’m qualified to do the following: Custom Homes Custom Log Homes Decks Gazebos Sun Rooms Additions Bathrooms Kitchens Basement finishes Windows & Doors Land/hardscaping Heavy equipment operator/excavations Custom welding/fabrication I also do specialty projects like greenhouses, aquaponic systems, and custom/artistic elements (gates, archways, mosaics, etc). I am able to take on pro.. read less
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Friendly knowledgeable service while providing the best price on the best selection of beers, wines and spirits in the Brush and Fort Morgan area.
- Business Description:I have done chimney repairs/sweeps and landscaping for 13 years. Flooring for 7 along with roofing, and carpentry. We give credit where it's due and were happy when the customer is happily enjoying the job well done. 25% off first chimney sweep read less
- Business Description:For over 20 years, the professionals at Rocky Mountain Steel Piering have helped clients in the Littleton and Denver, Colo. areas by installing anchor systems and other structural related work for residential and commercial buildings, and structures types throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Our piles can help to repair and stabilize structures that have shifted from moving soil or other geologic problems. Our experienced team of employees and trade partners will work with you to make sure t.. read lessRecent Review:This helped me fix the issue I was having but beyond that I now know that my home structurally is good.Margery R.
- Business Description:Cash, check and all major credit and debit cards are accepted.
Deals in Basalt for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- El Jebel
- Snowmass Village
- Glenwood Springs
- New Castle
- Mount Crested Butte
- Crested Butte
- Twin Lakes
- Buena Vista
waterproofing contractors in Basalt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- Colorado Crawl Space1901 S. Main Street,
- Colorado Crawl Space
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JamieJames Painting1570 Wyoming Ave
- JamieJames Painting
- Marno's Custom Catering3367 Apres Ski Way
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Marno's Custom Catering
- Precision Development Group, LLC400 N Park Ave 10B 467
- Precision Development Group, LLC
- TNT Specialty Constructors, Inc.P.O. Box 1508
- TNT Specialty Constructors, Inc.
- Westward Enterprises56440 Holly Rd
- Westward Enterprises