Floor Care Specialists

Denver, CO 80226

bad rentersV.S./good cleaners

bad rentersV.S./good cleaners

carpet cleaning202180012
THESE HOUSE WAS ONCE ON THE MARKET UBTIL SOME BADD RENTERS HAD THEIR WAY. BUT THANKS TO SCOTT AT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT HE CALLED CARPET CRUNCHERS AND INSIDE OF 24 HRS. WE HAD THAT PLACE READY TO SHOW AGAIN

Specializing in carpet cleaning We don't just spray water on to the floor and then suck it back up. By using the two step bonnett method, we Ensurie a deep cleaning every time. We also Strip, wax, buff, and maintain all hard floor surfaces. We pride ourselves on quality not Quanity. having a good customer relationship is the 1st line of defense when it comes to killing the covid virus. so give us a Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! * $20 OFF FOR 1ST TIME CUSTOMERS! ...

carpet cleaning (2)

03/05/2021

It went great! My carpet came clean! He said it would,but I didn't believe he'd be able to get the dog urine smell out and also get all my high traffic dirt up, but HE DID and I think maybe even he was surprised, lol, because it was gross! I feel really fortunate to find a new carpet guy. Also, he was really nice and knowledgeable, and he was really professional but he had me cracking up laughing....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

03/05/2021

Vary professional great price.I had a lot of stains I just got a puppy and have not been getting out much because of covid.My carpet looks and feels new. Great Job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

Residential and Commercial Carpet and Floor Cleaning - 2 step Carpet Cleaning. Strip, Wax, buff and maintain All hard flooring.

guarantee spot removal.