Berrett Pest Control

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2015

2171 S TRENTON WAY

Denver, CO 80231

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own! If you ever feel that you are not happy with the service given or if you feel like additional treatments are necessary, we will return at no cost to you to guarantee a happy satisfied customer. We take our job seriously and we stand by our 100% service satisfaction policy. Berrett Pest Control’s history as an experienced, reputable company should assist your decision when looking for a Denver pest control company. We continue to be a family owned and operated company. With our pest control company, you will always receive quality service at an amazing value from dependable and professional staff members...

pest control (155)animal removal (5)appliance repair (2)

04/13/2022

Ella R.

Berrett is great - professional, responsive, and effective. Latifah scheduled my appointment and was friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Routine pest control for ants.

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

04/02/2022

Max N.

Fine. Ok job. Required me to pay for 4 months. BS

Description of Work
pests removal

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

11/12/2020

Kyle R.

Jeff showed up right on time. All scheduling was done via text which was convenient. Clean work and done quickly. Warranty is nice as well. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Pest spray

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/19/2020

diana H.

The exterminator that came out went straight to the basement, sprayed (for what he said were moths, definitely were not moths!) and did not check any other part of the rest of the house. WE PAID IN FULL. We are now getting bills for a quarterly service (says on the bill "unlimited quarterly visits"??) which we do not want. They tried very hard to get me to sign up for this quarterly "check" initially, which we declined. Multiple phone calls to this business have not helped, and they keep sending bills and e-mails. Very unprofessional and not responsive to my concerns. We would warn others to be very careful before engaging their services.

Description of Work
We had infestation of a type of insect in the basement and we did not know what the bug was, so we asked for exterminator.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/09/2020

Teresa J.

The work was EXCELLENT & Well done ! all areas where taken care of that was needed . The Technician was very pleasant & friendly . I'm Very Pleased with Berrett Pest Control & will use them again

Description of Work
Sprayed entire town house 2 levels for different kinds of insects & 2 outside patios

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/09/2020

Kim J.

Everyone at Beret is extraordinarily friendly, and I like that they hire seniors and women too.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Control

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

09/06/2020

Kyle R.

Terrific experience. I had tenants report concerns over possible bed bugs. With the holiday weekend I did not think I would be able to get someone out quickly. Berrett was able to send someone the next day. They showed up right on time and conducted a thorough investigation and did not find any evidence of bed bugs luckily. They have affordable rates for 1 time service for the other pests. Professional company who I would not hesitate to use.

Description of Work
Bed bug and beetle inspection

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

08/19/2020

Lawrence M.

the service was completed with great professional pride in the work that they did.

Description of Work
follow up on bed bug service

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

01/30/2020

Bridget L.

Mike was very nice over the phone and I appreciate his customer service and the fast appointment they gave us!

Description of Work
Bug determination

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time out to rate us and for leaving us a positive review. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!

10/25/2019

Gillette H.

Fine with technician, but I had to call the office to make certain they were treating the inside of my home. I was surprised to learn that I was paying $109. per service especially since they didn't even come in where I was seeing the spiders. They usually just send an email saying when they are coming and spray the outside. The employee was there 15 minutes. $109. for 15 minutes. That can NOT be enough time for a thorough job for inside and out. Possibly Barrett gives them a quota to get accomplished during each day so the most amount of money can be made for the company. I called Barrett when I added up the $109. for 4 times per year = $436.! The rude woman who talked over me in a loud fast voice sent me a copy of the contract. The signature on it was NOT mine and they had the incorrect initials. My fault that I did not discover long before this last service how much I was paying. It was much too much for the job they were doing. I canceled their services. Odd that the contract was sketchy....you decide.

Description of Work
pest control especially for many spiders constantly seen inside

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the feedback. Inside treatments are only necessary when pest activity exists. The product normally lasts longer on the inside due to less exposure to outside elements. However, there is never an extra charge to treat the inside upon our customer's request. The intended design of commercial pest control is to "flush" everything out of the home, then keep pests out with outside commercial products. The $109 you are paying also pays for the robust warranty you have of free service calls in between your quarterly treatments. Please feel free to contact us to schedule an inside treatment. We would be more than happy to accommodate you.

Pest & Termite Control