Ascent Garage Doors

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

2960 Yates St

Denver, CO 80212

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

*COVID-19 precautions taken at every job. Including: wearing of mask and gloves, disinfecting all worked on surfaces, distancing, and no physical transfer of cards or devices for payment. Rising above the rest in service and satisfaction. 5% of every purchase is donated to charity! Licensed and Insured, Ascent Garage Doors specializes in everything your garage door could need. Offering Garage door service/repair, new door installation, smart garage door systems, and any other garage door related services. All standard garage door parts are stocked on our trucks to make sure your door is fixed same day. Saving you time and ensuring your door works when you need it. Honest & expert service, affordable pricing....

garage doors (11)

11/17/2020

John W.

Same day repair. 100% satisfied. Like a brand new door. Four out of four stars without a doubt. Will recommend totally.

Description of Work
replaced broken springs, replaced worn rollers, overall inspection of garage door, rebalance and leveling

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

10/23/2020

KEN G.

Installation was great. He was here on time, explained what he was doing, gave advice, programmed our openers, and cleaned up and took away old doors .New door looks great. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
replacement door

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

07/03/2020

Paddy S.

Like was very professional. He was unable to get the door we originally ordered so he found a similar more expense door and installed it for the same price. He had the whole project done on short time We are totally satisfied with the door and workmanship

Description of Work
Replace garage door and install an opener

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

05/28/2020

David C.

Great! I liked them so much that after they fixed one door I hired them to do the other!

Description of Work
opener, torsion conversion, rollers

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

04/10/2020

Caleb G.

Louie was professional and knew exactly what was wrong and was able to fix it pretty quick!

Description of Work
We had an issue with our garage door where it would not open properly.

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

04/10/2020

Samanth M.

Louie with Ascent was honest and straightforward with his diagnostics and fast and skilled in his repairs. He was out the same day we called and had our door repaired and working better than it had in years in just a couple hours. Not only that but he had the best prices I could find so we ended up getting a new opener, too. The beautiful thing about working with a small company is that you know you're getting the right person and good information when you call--in this case you'll likely get the owner, Louie, who is super knowledgeable and responsive. Showed up on time and with all the safety precautions (mask, gloves, disinfectant spray) to make us feel safe during this whole covid situation; I never felt we were at risk by having him at our home. Highly recommend--will definitely be keeping their info on hand and recommending to our entire neighborhood.

Description of Work
Garage Door repair

Colin M.

Louie was on point in his diagnosis of our garage door problems. He prescribed the right solution, without looking to solve problems that did not exist. Super responsive, very professional, and detail-oriented. Through our conversations he instilled confidence and peace of mind that we were making the right decisions on a long term solution. Trustworthy, economical - and terrific work. I am recommending Ascent Garage Doors to my neighbors, who have same vintage homes with similar challenges with their heavy garage doors.

Description of Work
Garage Door

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review ya! It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Dana E.

Ascent Garage Doors was prompt, professional, and the price was perfect. Took care of some safety issues as well as adding some beautifying touches as we prepped our home to go on the market. A great experience all around! I would use them again without a doubt.

Description of Work
Need our garage doors made safer and prettier for home sale.

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! The new opener was a great addition for the buyers and new trim really made the doors look great for your listing pictures! Congrats on the sale and your new home!

pierre R.

Our garage door coil spring broke and we needed someone that could replace that as soon as possible. I requested some quotes from various vendors and called each one to discuss their pricing and service to understand what is all included. Louie from Ascent Garage Doors responded with not only the best pricing but also provided additional information on availability and services included in his quote. Louie arrived on time as discussed and replaced the coil springs, serviced the garage door panels and tracks and also installed new brackets that I could clearly see was faulty - no hidden fees or nasty surprises. Louie has gone above and beyond to ensure that the workmanship was of the highest standard and that the service was delivered as agreed. I would highly recommend Louie and Ascent Garage Doors.

Description of Work
Garage door coil springs, end bearings, collars

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

april S.

From the minute i called Ascent, I had a good feeling about the company. Louie, the owner, was courteous, informative & was able to come the same day to assess my problem & even complete the work. Apparently, replacing springs is a common issue with garage doors so he had the parts on his truck. It was cheaper than I had been quoted from another company and Louie complied with all the safety/cleanliness recommendations during this Co-Vid time I was VERY pleased with every aspect of the job. I highly recommend Ascent!

Description of Work
Replace parts (springs) on my garage door.

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

Garage Door Service & Repair, New Door Installation, Garage Door Openers, Smart Garage Door Systems. Anything your garage door could need!

Garage Storage