Alarid O Services

Founded 1970 • With Angi since August 2012

40 years + drywall experience...

Foothills Painting LLC

Current Discount: We're offering homeowners up to 20% off their entire painting project. Call us today to take advantage of this offer while it lasts! What Sets Us Apart: 1. Color Consultations. We offer color consultations so you have guidance through the color selection process AND so your swatch is tested before we ever apply it on your home or commercial property. This is peace of mind. 2. Excellent Reputation in the Community. Thanks to our amazing clients, we've been able to celebrate over 200 reviews on google alone with a 4.9 average rating. We invite you to look at our reviews on google and other review sites. 3. Our People. We hire smiling people who enjoy making people's lives (and homes) better. Who We Are: Foothills is a locally owned interior and exterior painting company focused on providing professionalism and integrity in all of our residential and commercial painting projects. What We Offer: Interior & Exterior Painting for homes and commercial properties. Who We Serve: homeowners and commercial property managers in Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Longmont and Greeley. Our Vision: to provide the best painting services to our clients while focusing on strong customer satisfaction. When Our Company Was Founded: 2010. Our company was founded by a Fort Collins native and a CSU graduate 11 years ago. After starting in 2010, we’ve grown quickly across the Front Range painting over 2500 homes.

Two Felinos Painting LLC

give us a call for free estimate at 720 353 8338, 720 609 66 21 We specialize in interior and exterior painting services. Our goal is to make our customers happy and maintain their happiness for years to come! We have industry experience since 2017 and created our own company in 2021. In addition to painting, we can also assist you with painting and/or staining cabinets, decks, doors, fences, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Zelle, in addition to checks and cash. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

G&K Painting

As a qualified House Painter, we have extensive experience and specialized know-how. I believe what really sets us apart from the rest of the industry is our attention to detail and ability to cater to the unique needs of each client.

02/27/2020

He did a good, thorough job and took care of what needed to be done. I have no complaints and he came out the next day.

Description of Work
Repair drywall in ceiling and stress cracks in several walls.

10/11/2019

They were timely and they did and finished what they supposed to do. The price is very good, but I did not expect the type of quality of their work.

Description of Work
Drywall

08/17/2019

Orlando has had a lot of experience with drywall and plastering so he knows how to do the job. I did have some clean up to do in the bathroom which I expected would be my job. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
Dry wall and plaster repair in bathroom

Category drywall,plastering

08/02/2019

It was good. They did a good, they were very quick with the work.

Description of Work
They did a front garden.

Category landscaping

07/30/2019

They did a good job. They finished the drywall in a good condition.

Description of Work
They did a drywall repair.

Excellent. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
They patched my drywall.

Excellent. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
They patched my drywall.

Excellent. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
They patched my drywall.

Excellent. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
They patched my drywall.

Excellent. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
They patched my drywall.

Category drywall contractor

Premier choice for high quality plastering and drywall services. Over forty years of experience in the industry to each project we undertake. Alarid O Services in Denver Metro would be happy to provide you with a free estimate for your project. Our services include drywall hanging, finishing, repair, texture matching and patching. Our experts offer plastering services including repairs. We offer framing services for small projects.

Complex electrical, complex plumbing