5280 Roofing, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

Providing roofing installation and repair along the Front Range in Colorado. We're one of the few roofing companies that are actually from Colorado and stay local to our area. We are not your average "Storm Chasing" roofing company; we will be here if/when we're ever needed....

J&K Roofing

J&K Roofing

J&K Roofing is a locally-owned and operated family business specializing in a wide range of roofing materials since 1984. During that time we have roofed over 50,000 roofs in the metro Denver and Front Range communities. Our experienced staff, manufacturer certified installations, and unparalleled customer service are just a few of the qualities that set us apart from other roofing companies in the region.

08/13/2016

N/A

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called this roofer 3 times to get a quote for fixing a roof leak. Each time I called I was routed to voicemail and left a detailed message with my name, phone number and a description of the problem I am having. Each call / voicemail to them was spaced at least 48 hours apart so they had ample opportunity to return my call. They never called back. So they get an "F" rating from me.

09/12/2014

I have no idea if this company does quality work or not. But, if and when I need a new roof I will not call this company for an estimate for the simple fact that they use phone solicitors to get my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am on the DO NOT CALL LIST, but that doesn't stop companies like 5280 Roofing from phone soliciting. I NEVER use any company that blatantly disregards my privacy and the federal DO NOT CALL LIST.

12/27/2013

Replaced shake shingle roof with new premium quality asphalt roof. Excellent performance by contractor and roofers. Very professional job; fast, hardworking crew, excellent cleanup. No problems. Contractor handled everything with our insurance company from start to finish.  Could not have asked for a better job.

10/01/2013

I have to say we were skeptical at first as we knew nothing about this company and we had a horrible previous experience with a different roofing company five years before at our previous house. Allen and Matt were very patient, answered all my questions and addressed any concerns before I even considered hiring them. I never felt pressured. I did a great deal of investigation including calling re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allen from 5280 worked with our insurance to go over our roof damage and assist with getting approval for a whole new roof.

08/19/2013

5280 Initiated by stopping off, they have been quick to respond and great to work with. They met with my insurance clains adjuster to be sure all would be covered and took out the homeowners headache. Fantastic crew doing the actual roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof.

CATEGORY roofing

All asphalt roofing products, wood shake, tile, concrete, flat roofing (EPDM, Rolled or Modified Bitumen). We also install gutters, windows and siding as well as providing interior/exterior painting, staining and drywall services.

"Interior 'Handy Man' Services"

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available