Free estimates for exterior and interior projects.

Please call for more details.

Five Star Painting of Denver

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

Centennial, CO 80111

Are you located in the Denver area? Do you need to spruce up your home, or a commercial property? Could your residence be lacking a little "curb appeal"? No need to worry. Five Star Painting in Denver brings you one of the finest painting services in the state of Colorado. Our house painters are the elite professionals that you need and want. How can we stay at the top of those customer service ranking list? That's an easy question to answer. Service, professional employees, and excellent results are the keys to our success. Alternate Phone: (720) 272-0198...

10/26/2020

Mitch C.

The color wasn't the right color initially due to a mixup at the paint shop. Five star made it right by ensuring that the second coat was absolutely spot on. They got the work done in excellence and I was satisfied with the work. Thank you five star!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

08/03/2020

Rick S.

EXCELLENT, they did a great job and took care of all details as promised.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

07/08/2020

Matt M.

Outstanding!!! Quality work for a fair price!!

Description of Work
exterior and interior

05/17/2019

Mark D.

Jennifer was awesome. We had a very short timeline and she was able to get a crew for us started within 3 days of meeting her. Her team was clean, professional, and the quality of work was great. Price was much lower than the other bids I received as well. Would use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

01/29/2019

David N.

Our house was in need of a refresh and the team at Five Star did a great job. The estimate was quick, easy and matched what we eventually contracted for (no surprises!) . The team communicated all of the setup we needed to do to be ready, the dates that work could begin and approximately how long it would take. Juan and his team member were professional, showed up when they said they would, and just took care of it. They were careful to cover all of the floors and belongings when there was a possibility for overspray or paint drips. The final walk-through only revealed a couple minor touch-ups. They did a great job, communicated well with any questions / requests we had. Lisa and Roger stopped by to check on the job progress, which was all in order, but good to see they took the time to check. The result is wonderful. Thank you!

Description of Work
Interior painting of entire house (Walls, Ceilings, Doors, Window Frames...)

11/20/2018

Peter P.

excellent, showed up on time got the job done on schedule and for an great price.

Description of Work
Paint entire interior of home, included kitchen and bath (3) cabinets 7 vanities cabinets and vanities included "pinstriping" the doors and drawers.

11/09/2018

Christine H.

They were horrible. We had offered to have someone remove the pine needles before they started. They said they would take care of that themselves and to just pay them a little extra. They ended up changing the date on me to a time that I could not be there. They did not take the pine needles out and painted the pine needles to the gutters. Lisa was the operations project manager and was really rude to us. We would not hire them again.

Description of Work
They painted the gutters and the soffit. They were supposed to power wash as well.

10/14/2018

Dave K.

They did an outstanding job. From estimate to start it took a week. They had two fellows some and paint from 5PM to 11PM for three days. This is after they spent a full day on other paint jobs.

Description of Work
Needed our new condo completely repainted and on a tight timeline.

08/13/2018

Meredith C.

Hands down the best painting you can buy!!! Have used them multiple times and will always use them! I strayed once and tried another company that was slightly cheaper and won't do that again! They have the best lines, they prep like no other so your walls literally look like new!

Description of Work
Painting of entire house (INTERIOR)

06/11/2018

Julie K.

Good. I had them switched colors after starting and they accommodated quickly. There were a few paint drips afterwards they quickly resolved.

Description of Work
Deck railing and facia

05/21/2018

Deborah K.

They did a good job, but due to communication issues because of workers, some work was not done as I requested. Some of the spackling was kind of shoddy. Things they saw as they went along, they made their own judgment without asking us and not everything was done as it should have been. They were very fast and the majority of the work was good.

Description of Work
several interior rooms of home

04/29/2018

Cindy P.

We hired Five Star Painting to do the exterior painting of our home and they did an excellent job! Their attention to detail was great, as we tend to be more on the picky side. Also, the crew showed up on time, were very friendly, accomodating and always picked up and left everything clean. I highly recommend Five Star Painting and will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Home Exterior Painting

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

04/26/2018

Mary D.

Great experience. Salesperson and job foreman kept in constant contact with me. Good pricing. Done on time.

Description of Work
Interior painting including walls, base and interior moldings.

04/15/2018

Kevin G.

Contracted for 2 coats exterior wet on dry. Was guaranteed to get 2 coats. Painters did one wet on wet paint job and then lied that they had done a second coat. I was home during the time the second coat was supposed to be applied and as a prior construction inspector I can tell you (with corroborating photos) that a second coat was not done. The job "manager" absolutely refused to listen to the fact that I did not get a second coat and flatly told me I did. When I told her I had photos that would show that, she told me "who knows when those photos were taken" with out even looking at them. Essentially she called me a liar. She was so rude about it my wife asked her to leave our home. I put in a complaint with their web page and got an email they would get back to me to resolve the issue but it has been a year and they never did. The mess the painters left on my front lawn cleaning up their painting tools that supposedly would just "go away" is still visible after a year. I absolutely will never hire them again and would recommend against hiring them. There is a reason their price may be lower than others, they do an incomplete job.

Description of Work
Exterior paint job

03/25/2018

RoxAnn M.

I don't like to write bad reviews but when you don't follow through and fail to communicate I feel a need to let others know so they don't waste their time like we did. Clint came out to our home to give us a estimate to paint our home. He said they could paint it this week. It is a week later and we have not heard from him. We sent him an email and no response. While looking for other painters on Thumbtack I get a response from Five Star Painting saying they were interested in doing the job. I explained that Clint had been out to our home and we had not heard from him. They said they would let the owner know and they would get us the estimate very soon. Needless to say it has been 3 days and no estimate. We wasted a week waiting for an estimate. If he didn't want to do it then step up and say that. Don't waste our time. Within a day we had estimates from 3 other companies and one has already started.

Description of Work
Home Interior Painted

03/20/2018

John S.

Excellent quality work. It started a day later than planned given the workers did not bring a heater. They nonetheless did a phenomenal job and they were professional and friendly. Took pride in their work.

Description of Work
Cleaned and painted garage.

02/09/2018

Shawn F.

I can’t say enough good things about the efficiency , quality of work, and friendliness from everyone involved. Carrie was my office contact who was very patient and moved my schedule a couple times to work for me. The project manager Jose was very detailed and explained exactly what would be done, and the entire crew led by Juan was absolutely amazing. Very efficient, detail oriented, and polite and considerate. Amazing job, great lines, and great clean up .the company name of 5 star was definitely reflected in this case. Can’t wait to do other projects with them 😊

Description of Work
Whole house painting!

11/21/2017

Nate J.

I am very satisfied. Ishmael was responsive and very professional. I had submitted specific paint colors in a different paint brand and they were and to get pretty flawless color matches in the brand they use. The job took less time than anticipated.

Description of Work
Interior painting and exterior fence painting.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. We'll share this with our team. We appreciate the business!

10/11/2017

Z J.

My experience with 5 Star was just that 5 star. Roger is awesome he came out and got our home quoted right away he was prepared. Carrie B. was so patient as I am not in the state we went over several color options to confirm.(Front Door PINK) and it was worth it 5 Star was also very helpful with both referring and coordinating paint with gutter installation..... I would use this company and refer this company without hesitation. Thank you!

Description of Work
Had the exterior of a home painted.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

09/11/2017

Heather L.

Everything went perfectly. From the estimate to the final product, I was extremely satisfied with my choice to use Five Star Painting.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

09/04/2017

Carla S.

Excellent service and work. Arrived on time and was able to meet my scheduling request. Work was excellent and workmen very professional.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Painting

08/08/2017

Matt W.

Professional, Great Value, Excellent Work, Fast.

Description of Work
Outside house painting. These guys are the best! Ask for the painting team of Pedro and Juan They are the very best.

Category pressure washing, house painters

08/07/2017

Joel K.

Five Star Painting provided a comprehensive bid at a good price and delivered a quality job on time and on budget. The crews were prompt and polite, respected my property and did quality work.

Description of Work
Full exterior painting and significant repair/replacement of wood trim.

Category woodworking, house painters

08/01/2017

Leah E.

The customer service, quality and professionalism was outstanding! I had Kevin come to my home to assess the job and provide an estimate. Kevin was professional and knowledgeable and was able to work with my budget and timeline. I was then connected to Lisa who was the project manager on the job, I really appreciated her coming to my home with the painters and walk through the project with me, she checked in with me during the job to make sure everything was going well. I had three painters, they were clean, professional and hard working, very impressed!! I will be using Five Star again for my next painting project, highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
I had four rooms painted, three bedrooms and a bathroom.

07/22/2017

Kevin G.

Contracted for 2 coats, got 1. After two attempts, repairs contracted for still were not up to code and unacceptable. Damage to lawn from paint clean up.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers by Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC on Angi
    S&R Eagle Services LLC

S&R Eagle Services LLC Local Roofing and Exterior Company. A Family Owned Company. We are Licensed and Insured. Our Mission is Your Satisfaction! We provide FREE Estimates, longer hours, excellent communication thru out the process, same day estimate appointments available and last but not least Best Prices and Proud to Serve Denver Metro and Surroundings!

Affordable One Home Services

Affordable 1 Home Services provides all of your everyday home repair needs under one roof. J.R. Garcia started the company in 2014, on a mission to provide superior workmanship and customer service in Houston, Texas. In 2018 Affordable 1 Home Services expanded into Colorado. Now serving Denver, Grand Junction, and their surrounding areas. We offer commercial and residential roofing, framing, drywall, painting, fencing, and siding services individually. We also provide general contracting services for larger projects. Recognizing that your home is your biggest investment, Affordable 1 Home Services helps you protect its integrity. From all three locations, our project engineers are happy to answer all of your questions and advise you on best practices for continuing home maintenance. All of our team members actively participate in continuing industry education to provide our clients with the most accurate and up to date information. We will also represent your best interests throughout the insurance claim process.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Painting - Exterior & Interior, Deck Staining, & Floor Coating.

Painting - Cars, Boats, & RV Wallpaper removal Furniture refinishing