Sunrise Lawn and Sprinkler Maintenance

Founded 2021 •

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

As the result of the pandemic, automation and layoffs, I have decided to depart the corporate world and return to my roots of entrepreneurship. I'm looking to get out from under the fluorescent lights of the office chair, and take a walk in the sunlight. Outside of my 20+ years in logistics with UPS, DHL Express and Staples in positions ranging from Manager, Analyst and Project Manager, I grew up mowing lawns from junior high through college. I worked on a sod farm in Ohio that installed sod for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and the New England Patriot's stadium. I am also an experienced sprinkler technician that maintained over 100 properties here in Colorado. In total I have over 15 years of mowing and 5 years of sprinkler maintenance experience. I am professional, respectful, reliable and take pride in my work. I look forward to your business. ...

Projects

Retaining walls project
Retaining walls

lawn & landscaping

201880020

Mile High Tree Care Inc

In 2000 Steve ventured out on his own and founded Mile High Tree Care, one of the fastest-growing tree service companies in the Denver Metro area. He credits his company’s success to his dedication to second-to-none quality, honest work at a fair price, and outstanding customer service from a talented professional staff and crew. Mile High Tree Care arborists and crews are experts in tree care. They’ll evaluate your trees, recommend the best course of action, and carry out their work with complete professionalism. Mile High Tree Care would like to thank all customers for their support and they look forward to keeping your trees strong, healthy, and beautiful.

Tree Guyz and a Gal

Greetings and salutations welcome to "Tree Guyz and a Gal" tree removal company. We are a forward thinking and innovative company that dose nothing but tree and bush work. Our clients and their trees needs are the most important thing to us. We offer a full range of service of tree and bush service such as full removals, trimmings, stump grinding, emergency limb elimination and so much more. We pride our selves on coming from a "pow-line vegetation management" company aka we use to maintain and keep vegetation a certain distance from the power lines in the mountains and in town. We are duel female and male owner-operated and a locally owned small business & we pride our selves on not having all the huge and oversized equipment that some offer. Just us, our ropes and chainsaw in your trees and bushes. So give us a chance and we'll come running with a pep in our step and need to complete the job excellently!

Communitree

09/08/2021

Never heard from him.

Description of Work
Needed sod removed and lawn mowed

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

04/13/2021

Great service. Great problem solver. Great communication skills. Accurate quotes. Very reliable.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation, Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

04/13/2021

Excellent work. I was very satisfied with the experience. Austin is very professional and provides a great service. The job was well done, and I really appreciated the attention to details. Would definitely recommend for your lawn care.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation, Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

04/13/2021

Well, schedule and arrives on time - worked well and good value - will use again

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation, Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

04/13/2021

Sunrise Lawn exceeded my expectations. From the beginning Sunrise was professional and very personable. Our lawn has never looked better! Sunrise also serviced our sprinkler system and we have not had any issues since. I highly recommend Sunrise Lawn to anyone looking for a great deal and professional work.

Description of Work
Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Irrigation, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

04/13/2021

Austin most recently did an amazing job diagnosing our sprinkler leak that was causing a lack of pressure. It was a simple fix that saved us thousands. He has also helped me with other projects from lawncare to landscaping and more . Extremely reliable , honest and an all around helpful , knowledgable and friendly guy.

Description of Work
Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Irrigation, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

04/13/2021

Always on time. Quotes are reasonable. We continue to use “Sunrise” because of the service quality, communication and care provided.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation, Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

04/13/2021

All work was completed and surpassed my expectations. I will definitely be calling Sunrise with any future lawn work I need accomplished. Great job!

Description of Work
Lawn & Yard Work, Lawn Irrigation, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

None at this time.