Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Arvada, CO
There are 62 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Arvada
- Paramount Remodeling Company IncMy wife and I interviewed several highly rated firms specializing on basement remodeling and we finally settled on Paramount. From the first day of kicking off the project their execution and communication exceeded our expectations. Their teams from electrical through framing and finishing were amazing and they were able to complete everything with as little disruption to our lives as could be expected. The foreman assigned to the day to day management was especially knowledgable and helped us make decisions on the final product which came out great. Additionally, the team was all masked when coming into our common areas which we found comforting as we have young children and appreciated the respect to our COVID concerns. I would absolutely recommend Paramount again to anyone looking for work to be done on their home
- T & L Remodeling & Services IncTom and his team have done a lot of work in our neighborhood, so we knew we would get great results. Our kitchen looks amazing and functions so much much better than before. We love it. Tom also sourced replacement windows for our basement and a new furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater. Very satisfied with all the work. His team was friendly, efficient and quality focused. When we’re ready for more updates, we know who to call! Thanks Tom
- Task force Denver LLCI needed to get my entire kitchen and main level bathroom remodeled. We hired a pro but things fell through and we had to find another contractor to do our job. We were recommended by a friend to a company called Task Force Denver LLC. We met with the estimator and were pleased with how helpful he was. He came back with our quote a few days later and it was all itemized and easy to see where my money was going for each individual item like materials and labor and demolition. They were able to come in and remodel our kitchen from the cabinets to the countertops to the new flooring we purchased. Task Force helped up source all the materials and installed them in a good time frame. They were able to help with concept and helped to point us in the right direction for what to buy as far as materials that best fit our design. the bathroom on the main level went just as quick and was just as painless of a process. We matched the tile flooring we got in the kitchen and used the same countertops for our vanity. It looks great together. All in all it was about 2 weeks or so for them to finish the entire project when they started the work. The team was very helpful from start to finish and I am glad we found them. We will be hiring Task Force Denver again
- Task force Denver LLCWe were re doing our entire first floor (a looking time coming). Living room & family room & the kitchen. We got a few estimates but felt very comfortable with James & the Task Force team. From the very beginning we were impressed. Ther communication, the attention to detail was second to none. We even worked with their interior designer & she was able to help tremendously. They were able to get everything done & in a timely manner. It looks fantastic! I was very pleased with how everything went & will be hiring them again when we finish our basement in the next year. Thanks Task Force Denver
- Dixon's Custom Home SolutionsI can't say enough wonderful things about the work of Dixon Home Solutions. They took our ugly old basement and turned it into the best floor of our home. Dixon provided framing, drywall, insulation, painting, electrical and even plumbing services. They helped coordinate our entire HVAC upgrades and ductwork. They designed and built an amazing three-piece bathroom for us with a shower that feels like it belongs in a spa. They even helped with the selection and installation of a cedar barn door and a unique access door for our crawl space. I was so happy with the work they've performed that we've already booked them for a complete kitchen remodel and installation of hardwood floors. Cannot recommend them highly enough!!
- Keiths Colorado ElectricKeith is professional, responsive, and skilled with electrical work. He did a handful of small projects for me super fast, and I will bring him back to do a bigger project soon.
- JM Electric IncSuperb planning for and execution of inside & outside electrical upgrade including: 1) Retrofit of existing outlets with GFCI protection and wiring safety checks; 2) Panel/power upgrade from 100 to 200 amps; 3) Addition of multiple circuits throughout house plus 30 amp circuits for A/C and RV; 4) Internal and external light fixture installations. Permits handled; all work passed city inspection. Josh and his team are professional and talented. Extremely happy with the results
- T & L Remodeling & Services IncWe were beyond pleased with Tom and his crew. They did great work and our kitchen is beautiful. Tom was reliable and punctual. He gave an accurate estimate on cost and time to complete project. We would love to use him again!!
- Otto's Remodeling and Tenant FinishProject went exceptionally well and finished on time. Jeff has completed several projects for me over the years. His quotes, including time and materials and costs, are well researched so there are no surprises. His work is exacting and his tile work is beautiful. He is creative and offers suggestions to improve the design when appropriate. Since I live a good distance from Otto's business, I compile a list of projects for him to do at one time making the costs worthwhile for both of us. And lest I forget, Jeff is trustworthy
- Otto's Remodeling and Tenant FinishWe use Otto's remodeling for all of our home and rental projects. They do everything from A-Z in full code compliance as verified by inspectors. They show up like clockwork, clean up each day before leaving, and stay on the job until completion. They are very reasonable, easy to work with, and have great input on how best to handle the task at hand. Strongly recommend
Lights in Arvada
- Business Description:Give us a call for your Electrical needs.Recent Review:It was fine. He was fast and did the job quickly.Sean D.
- Business Description:We offer FREE ESTIMATES and a 2 hour service window. We are a locally owned and operated company. We also offer Senior and Veteran discounts. In most cases we can do the job that day. All of our Technicians are licensed Electricians our company is also Licensed, Insured and Bonded. We back up our work with a 2 year warranty on all parts and labor. Call to schedule an appointmentRecent Review:Good, still waiting for follow up on another request.John M.
- Business Description:Specializing in both residential and commercial electrical work. Repairs, remodels, new construction. No job to small. Free Estimates!!! Locally owned and operated by a certified master electrician.Recent Review:We are very satisfied with the job. They are neat, clean, efficient. We're very impressed.Aaron D.
- Business Description:At R&D Energy, LLC , our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote. We Install Electrical service panels, light fixtures, Install outlets or switches, Repair outlets or switches, Relocate outlets or switches, Replace or upgrade panel, Repair pane..Recent Review:Rick was fantastic. He responded quickly, gave us a fair estimate, and then was able to schedule us within a couple weeks. He and his crew were professional, on time, and very efficient. We will definitely be using them again.Joseph N.
- Business Description:Get 5 Star Service, safe and reliable electrical, satisfaction guaranteed, financing options, and much more for your home or business from experienced electricians at Stone Electric LLC. Fresh new lighting, panel upgrades, EV car chargers, wiring, generator and hot tub hookups, troubleshooting, and any other type of electrical need. With over 40 years experience, we serve the Colorado Front Range including Denver / Boulder, Ft. Collins, and Colorado Springs, with offices in Castle Rock an..Recent Review:I wish I could figure out how to delete the last comment I had made. Tim came back over and got everything back up and running again. I really appreciated the time he took and the work he did. I am very pleasedMark F.
- Business Description:Small licensed general and electrical contractor. All residential and small commercial electrical; service upgrades, lighting, power, plugs switches and fixtures. Residential basement, kitchen, and bath remodelRecent Review:Great. They were able to start and finish in a timely manner. Friendly and trustworthy.Jesus S.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned, full-service electrical contractor, which first opened our doors in 2005. Since that time, our goals have remained the same… on time, on target, with safety and quality. Our work, which ranges from high-voltage to commercial, industrial and residential, has led to experiences across the country. We believe that those experiences and the experience of our 350+ employees is what makes Ward Electric Company a choice electrical contractor. Our reputation for quality, profes..Recent Review:Ward Electric never contacted us. I even called them and left a message.Kevin M.
- Business Description:Top Shelf Electric, Heating, & Air is a veteran owned and locally operated home service company. They provide top-notch services to all residential customers. Their techs are Denver's #1 electrical and hvac experts! All of their highly skilled techs are licensed, certified, insured, background checked, professional, fully trained, and the best in the industry! Top Shelf provides all electrical, heating, and cooling installations, repairs, and services. All customers will "Get The Upfront Job ..Recent Review:The crew from Top Shelf came in and were tremendous. Their work was some of the best quality work I've seen as a 50 years homeowner (in the same home.) They were quite professional, extremely efficient, and completed everything when they said they would have it completed. Each worker who came through our home was very courteous, and EACH one thanked us for using their service. I was totally impressedFrank G.
- Business Description:COVID-19 UPDATE! Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric is wearing Gloves, Booties, and Masks and doing our best to maintain social distancing with every customer contact. Additionally, all employees are conducting daily health checks. Your safety and the safety of our employees is our highest priority! Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric provides the highest quality service for all your Furnace, Air Conditioner, Boiler, Water Heater, plumbing and electrical systems. We utili..Recent Review:Diagnosed and repaired same day. Very courteous and clear.Michael N.
- Business Description:Rapid Energy Solutions has been doing Electrical Installations & Service since 2016. We also handle Excavation & Trenching Services, Land & Lot Leveling, Landscape Material Delivery, Land & Lot Mowing. Our professional team is well trained and committed to helping you with all of your Electrical & Land Dirt Work needs.Recent Review:I agreed with the vendor that I did not need anywhere near the 2 hour minimum required for a service call. The representative called me back and said they would make an exception and waive the 2 hour minimum given I needed 15 minutes of work. I agreed to this. The electrician was there for 15 minutes. I again had an electrician come to complete work that would also be less than 2 hours, it only took 1 hour. I was billed for 4 hours of work when I only received 1 hour and 15 minutes of work. I then called and complained given that they had lied about not requiring the min 2 hour charge. They would only agree to take one hour off. I informed the company on the phone before work that I had other work that I would have completed if the task did not take two hours. The representative forgot about this fact and charged me for service that were not completed. Be very careful not to agree to work unless you have at least 2 hours or you will get charged despite what they tell youRobert C.
Deals in Arvada for Lighting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Find lights in
- Wheat Ridge
- Eldorado Springs
- Black Hawk
- Commerce City
lights in Arvada
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A ABSOLUTE MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR3922 Wyandot St.
- A BOUNCY BEAR2791 Industrial Lane
- A Feiner Electrician4520 W Custer Pl
- A Green SparkyPO Box 36246
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A La carte Design6364 S Hanover Ct
- A R & R Electric8160 W. Walker Dr.
- AAA HOME IMPROVEMENTS10701 Morrison Rd
- ABC CONTRACTORS2675 FENTON ST
- Accent Deck & Design1620 County Rd 21
- Access and Design Electric7476 E Arkansas Ave Apt 203
- Ace Custom Painting & Construction1889 E 117th Ct
- ACME Hydroponics300 Nickel St #3
- ACME Integration2335 S Ellis St
- ACOUSTIC VISIONS LLC2200 CENTRAL AVE
- Acoustical Home Solutions2146 Savage Rd
- Action Amiee's Odd Jobs, LLCPO Box 873
- ADVANTAGE ALARM & AUDIOP O BOX 473580
- Affordable Basement Finishing Co1140 US 287 Ste 400-114
- Affordable Electrical Service1881 Phillips Dr
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AJ's restorations LLC.2747 S Perry St
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All American Maintenance And Repair LLC1035 Emerald St.
- All electric llc5104 Wheeling St
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- All Phase Services LLC6013 Nelson St
- All Small Jobs Home Improvement4727 Williams St
- Allstar Electrical Services3311 E 42nd Ave
- Alpha Electrical Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 27547
- Alta Terra Electric925 Shadowstone Dr.
- Altitude Electric LLCPO Box 1528
- Always Green5135 S Osceola St
- AMA REPAIR2100 W 100TH AVE LOT 236
- American Dream Decks IncPO BOX 756
Indian Hills, Colorado
- Amp Electric14802 E Grand Pl
- ANOTHER ELECTRIC COMPANYPO BOX 6462
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- Apex Irrigation2311 S Henry Pl
- APower Electric Service541 Norfolk Street
- Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric5000 W 29th Ave
- AR Property Services2330 W MULBERRY PL
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of the Foothills11919 W. I-70 Frontage Road N. Suite 109
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Arnold Construction327 Sunshine Pkwy
- Aro Deck & Basement LLC1161 Cedar St
- Arothorne Installations LLC1825 Tanager Way
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- AV Technologies Group9680 W Jewell Pl
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- A ABSOLUTE MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR
- B & W Electric, LLC3625 S. Sherman St.
- Badger Electric LLC371 South Wheeling way
- BANELL CUSTOM DECKS & BASEMENTSPO BOX 1311
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Basement Finishing Colorado Inc9382 Jennings Rd
- BASIL ELECTRIC, INC.12005 W 35th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Bell Home Solutions2150 S Abilene St
- Bella Cleaning & Restoration425 Santa Fe Dr.
- Bellino Electric Servcies LLC17200 E Ohio Dr
- Belvedere Construction300 E Miller Ct #501
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Blu Note Home Theater and Specialty Audio2520 S Colorado Blvd.
- BOLDER BUILDING SERVICES INC14100 W 52ND AVE
- Bondar Sprinklers, Landscapes and Remodel, IncPO Box 271623
- Born to Build Contractor Services LLc4390 Shaw blvd.
- Breeze Electrical Service1834 S. Reed st.
- BROWNE & ASSOCIATES LLC9619 N SURREY DR
Castle Rock, Colorado
- BT Carpentry7390 W Ellsworth Ave
- BTE Construction and Restoration LLCPO BOX 630111
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Budget Friendly Remodeling LLC1027 S Yukon St.
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- B & W Electric, LLC
- C & C Construction10689 W Saratoga Pl
- C & R ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS10475 IRMA DR 13
- C&A Home Solutions930 Button Rock Dr
- CALL HANDY MAN FOR HIREPO BOX 29451
- Callahan ElectricPO Box 2661
- Capitol Hill Electric1550 Larimer St #135
- Carefree Service Solutions595 Nucla way unit D
- Carry the Light Electric, Inc.PO Box 1424
- Castle Developers LLC9860 S Foxhill Circle
- Cedar Creek Construction and Design6053 Hudson Rd Ste 340
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Centerpoint Remodeling and Construction8471 Brighton Rd
Commerce City, Colorado
- CherryCreek Electric3894 S Truckee Ct.
- Christina's Handylady Service LLC4675 E. Louisiana Ave. B203
- Christmas Lights Installation By Lawn Pros3773 Cherry Creek North Drive Suite # 575
- City Electric569 Juniper Ct
- CJS 1217 Buttonwood Dr
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Colorado Concept Lighting Inc13200 W 43rd Dr #203 203
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- COLORADO DECK LANDSCAPE & REMODELING908 Salida Way
- Colorado Home Restoration and Repair2931 Alder St.
- Colorado Painting and Remodeling2501 e 147th ave
- Colorado Reconstruction Services, Inc9039 Apache Plume Dr C
- Colorado State Contracting LLC495 S Youngfield Ct. Bldg. 16 208
- Colorado Systems Tech Ltd.26192 center dr
- Colorado Western Construction6595 S Dayton St
- Colorado WireworksPO Box 181583
- Common Sense Solutions3333 S Grant St
- CONSTANTINE VARDAL- CONTRACTOR6437 Quartz Cir
- Cool Compressions CPR800 E 73RD AVE
- C & C Construction