Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Arvada, CO
There are 22 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Arvada
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control - DenverMy father in law was swarmed by hornets so we came to town and after looking at a few we decided on axiom. They sent us Keagan. Very seldom do you find a true professional, but we did! His knowledge and confidence are thru the roof. He found 7 hornets nests in the shed, and 2 more in the corners of the house. Needless to say “If they don’t pay the rent out they go!” Well “Marshall” Keagan evicted them with ease and now we are hornet free. If you have a pest problem why put up with it any longer? Call Axion, ask for Keagan, do it now, and relax today!!! Go ahead, call em……No
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control - DenverThe service was completed to our satisfaction and we're glad to have professional help to get rid of our insects and mice. We would definitely recommend Axiom-Eco Pest Control to anyone needing help getting rid of ants, spiders, other insects and mice!
- Elite Animal Control LLCSteve at Elite is the REAL DEAL!! I grew up in lake country, in mid-Michigan, so I know more than a little about critters. Steve grew up in lake country in Minnesota, so we had a lot in common and we chatted extensively on many topics. He knows these critters better than they know themselves. He has lotions and potions and altruistic notions. Killing a critter is WAY down on his list of useable tactics. He'll do whatever he can do (and he can do a lot) to solve your problem without resorting to harm. In my case, since our neighborhood has a zillion squirrels, i figured a squirrel or two had found a way into my place and built a nest in my attic. I looked at online reviews and gave Elite a call. Steve' came out and got right to work. Within a few minutes, he pointed out that it probably wasn't a squirrel problem and he quickly identified it as a raccoon issue. His first stage maneuver was to lure the critter (and any possible baby critters) out of the house. He did some work in the attic and said he'd be back in a couple days; to call him if anything changed. The problem was absolutely resolved in that first visit, but he came back a couple days later and reinforced any spots where any critter could get into the attic. It's now three weeks later and we haven't had a single issue. As I say, he's the REAL DEAL!
- Berrett Pest ControlLaSonya was very helpful and amiable. She promptly reschedule my appointment to a preferable day and time.
- Rocky Mountain Pest and WildlifeWonderful service - took care of the needs of my home to help prevent mosquitos, critters, and bugs. My property gets raccoons and rattlesnakes in the late Summer so I’ll definitely look to reach out to them again!
- Rocky Mountain Pest and WildlifeThis company is great! I was given their name as a recommendation from a friend who used them about a month prior to me mentioning that we needed a raccoon extraction for our new home. The gentleman who answered was super nice and gave me a quote immediately. Upon arrival, Ryan, was also super nice and very efficient. Highly recommend this company as they were a joy to work with. The house buying situation right now is a bit of an emotional roller coaster, but they made this process extremely easy. He also pointed out some other signs that I may have other species burrowing around a tree. I’m really grateful to have a conscientious and informed service provider. If you need anything from these guys are the best
- Rocky Mountain Pest and WildlifeRyan Was fantastic! He showed up on time, gave us a great price, and completed the work well above our satisfaction. We will definitely use him again in the future if any problems come up.
- 4 Seasons Pest ManagementI know a full 5-star review across the board is suspect, but it is 100% true. 4 Seasons Pest Management has been taking care of my home for years now. I never have to think of a thing. Occasionally I will see some ants outside or a spider inside. When that happens, I let 4 Seasons Pest Management know and they are out at my house sometimes the same day. I don't think it's ever taken more than 48 hours from the time I let them know about an issue to the time they are there taking care of it. I pay once a year and am good to go. One less thing to worry about in life
- Blue Tick Pest & Wildlife Control Inc.I had a rat or rats in my garage. I called two companies one came out and said they couldn’t do it. Another company said they couldn’t come out for a week. Yikkes. I call Blue Rock Pest control. They were here within the hours. Joe spent two hours here surveying the house, the yard, the garage and the roof. He was fabulous,- super knowledgeable and he spent a great deal of time with me explaining the situation and the plan to rid my home of the rodents. Today Greg came out and spent 5 hours here cleaning, caulking, and sealing the garage, the roof, and the entire foundation of the house. They were simply some of the most professional guys I have every worked with. I give them my highest recommendation. I am going to sleep well tonight
- All Mountain States Pest ControlNate is a life saver! If you have pests, hire him and no one else! I had raccoons in my chimney. Another pest control company quoted an outrageous price with no guarantee. I called All Mountain States Pest Control. Nate came right out and took care of it. He trapped the momma raccoon and then came out the next day to make sure he got any babies. He had to reach inside the chimney to get the baby out. Then he reunited mom and baby and released them in a safe place. He also installed a chimney cap, repaired my chimney and cleaned my gutters. His prices were reasonable and he was wonderful to work with. I’d hire him again for sure
Pest Control Companies in Arvada
- Business Description:We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own! If you ever feel that you are not happy with the serv..Recent Review:Jeff showed up right on time. All scheduling was done via text which was convenient. Clean work and done quickly. Warranty is nice as well. Would hire again.Kyle R.
- Business Description:Beeline Pest Control is a locally owned pest control company dedicated to customer service. Our prices generally beat the copmetition, and our works comes guaranteed to make sure you get what you pay for.Recent Review:Great, very kind and professional and knowledgeableDeAnna G.
- Business Description:Rocky Mountain Pest and Wildlife is a locally owned and operated, full-service pest control company that can solve all of your pest issues! Our knowledgeable team uses an Integrated Pest Managment (IPM) approach to take care of a variety of pests and wildlife in the Front Range/Colorado Springs area. All team members are licensed and certified by the Colorado Department of Agriculture and are trained to eliminate any pest issue in a safe, humane, eco friendly and cost-effective way. At Rocky ..Recent Review:Wonderful service - took care of the needs of my home to help prevent mosquitos, critters, and bugs. My property gets raccoons and rattlesnakes in the late Summer so I’ll definitely look to reach out to them againMilton R.
- Business Description:We strive to treat every living creature with respect. We deal with each animal in the most humane yet effective way possible and keep our prices low to treat your wallet with respect as well! We also treat for insects and rodents. Safe for pets and children. We guarantee our work. Same Day, 24 hour service. Phone Numbers: (720) 338-9542 is for Utah. (720)318-5133 is for Denver.Recent Review:Nate is a life saver! If you have pests, hire him and no one else! I had raccoons in my chimney. Another pest control company quoted an outrageous price with no guarantee. I called All Mountain States Pest Control. Nate came right out and took care of it. He trapped the momma raccoon and then came out the next day to make sure he got any babies. He had to reach inside the chimney to get the baby out. Then he reunited mom and baby and released them in a safe place. He also installed a chimney cap, repaired my chimney and cleaned my gutters. His prices were reasonable and he was wonderful to work with. I’d hire him again for sureRobin S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1965, serving Northern Colorado. We are a full service pest and wildlife company taking care of homes and businesses. Our Colorado Choice program will cover all of your pest services needsRecent Review:This review applies to pet owners. I just got back from spending the morning at the vet with my dog. An Enviropest technician left an open bucket of rat poison behind after refilling bait traps. Luckily, I caught my dog in the act of eating it, and was able to get him to the vet quickly to induce vomiting. He has to be on medicine for the next 3 weeks, to prevent the possibility of internally bleeding to death, and he also needs to be under constant supervision to make sure his condition remains stableConor D M.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Animal & Pest Control Specialists. Family owned.Recent Review:Brian was great. Super friendly and super helpful. We had a huge yellow jacket nest under our deck and a couple of others behind the gutters. Brian sprayed, then opened up the deck, and pulled out the huge nest. He sprayed and then sealed with caulk the other nests. Then we walked the property to check for other nests. This company is small, family-owned and does not require a contract for continued service. They come, treat the problem, and bill you a very reasonable price. It's that simple. They remove the nest and not just spray around it so you know 100% it is gone. Definitely would use them againJon W.
- Business Description:In 2000 Steve ventured out on his own and founded Mile High Tree Care, one of the fastest-growing tree service companies in the Denver Metro area. He credits his company’s success to his dedication to second-to-none quality, honest work at a fair price, and outstanding customer service from a talented professional staff and crew. Mile High Tree Care arborists and crews are experts in tree care. They’ll evaluate your trees, recommend the best course of action, and carry out their work with com..Recent Review:After numerous phone calls and Promises to send an estimator out, nobody ever showed up! Very disappointed.Tom S.
- Business Description:Animal Control Specialists LLC is an innovative solution to wildlife removal. We have two decades in the field of wildlife removal, along with many years of training, education and experience. You can be confident that you're nuisance wildlife control problem will be solved when you choose Animal Control Specialist. We are fully licensed insured and professionally trained to evaluate and implement distinctive services to solve any problem from bats to skunks. We accept cash, credit and checksRecent Review:I heard a scratching noise on a basement window and then smelled a horrible odor late at night. Next morning, I found a pile of animal feces in that window well. Stewart arrived right on time on the day of the appointment and set two traps in my back yard. The very next morning, he found a male adult raccoon in one of the traps. Stewart came every morning to check the traps during the period covered by our contract. In 2016, I had even worse raccoon problems in my back yard. Stewart trapped two raccoons and removed several piles of feces. He is highly knowledgeable of wild animals in Colorado, conscientious, pleasant to talk-with. He is the one I'll call if need occurs in the futureConsuelo S.
- Business Description:20+ years of experience in the extermination and small game removing fields. Family owned and operated business. Payment due at time of service in most cases. Accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. All services are guaranteed. Senior, disabled & military discountsRecent Review:These guys do a good job. If I want them to do something, they will. If I request they don't do something, they won't. Thought about cancelling service a couple years ago, but haven't had spiders or other insects in the house since we started with themDavid W.
- Business Description:If you can dream it, we can do it. From your back fence to the lighted path in the front yard, we make your dream a reality landscape. Please call 720.531.0044 for Holm Improvements & Management for your interior dreamscapeRecent Review:It went really good, they did a good job and they were friendly.Aaron C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
- Wheat Ridge
- Federal Heights
- Eldorado Springs
- Black Hawk
- Commerce City
pest exterminators in Arvada
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 303 Bed Bugs865 Depew St
- 303 Bed Bugs
- A INTEGRITY EXTERMINATING9541 FILLMORE CT
- A Pest Control Co, IncPO Box 857
- A TO Z PEST CONTROLPO BOX 741167
- A1 Environmental Pest Management & ConsultingPo Box 0502
- ABLE PEST CONTROL3580 Kassler Pl
- Above And Beyond Services LLC3058 S Valentia St
- Absolute Pest Control12 Broadway #236
- ACE PEST CONTROL3200 W 2ND AVE
- AcEco Extermination 2060 E Easter Ave
- ACME Hydroponics300 Nickel St #3
- Affordable Bed Bug Treatments.com2615 Oak Vista Ct
Castle Rock, Colorado
- AFFORDABLE PEST SERVICESPO BOX 630602
- All Mountain States Pest Control3832 S King St
- All Pest Control & Exterminating Inc3361 W 95 Av
- Alpha Ecological999 18th St Ste 3000
- American Pest Control CoPo Box 462022
- Anchor Pest Control Services IncPO Box 12546
- Animal & Pest Control Specialist Inc3800 E 64th Ave Ste B
Commerce City, Colorado
- Animal Arrest Wildlife Removal & Prenvention8100 Sunset Drive
- Animal Control Specialist LLC3621 Pontiac St
- Animal Damage Control42063 Vista Ridge
- Animal Movers5774 Grimes Ln
- Animal Relocators292 W 12th Ave
- A INTEGRITY EXTERMINATING
- Bed Bug Colorado1655 Zamia Ave
- Bed Bug Exterminator Denver7560 W Amherst Ave
- Bedbug K9 Colorado14400 E Fremont Ave Apt 7-102
- Bee Smart Pest Control3468 E 138th Ave
- Beeline Pest Control525 E 70th Ave #1w
- Berrett Pest Control2171 S TRENTON WAY
- BETTER EARTH LAWNSPO BOX 100871
- BIRD CONTROL INC2466 S DELAWARE ST
- Bird Control, IncPO Box 460338
- Birds, Bees and More5908 Moonbeam Dr
- Bite Back Bed Bug Removal of Boulder860 W Moorhead Cir
- Bite Back Bed Bug Removal, LLC2542 S Kittredge Way
- Black Widow Exterminators610 E. Davies Ave.
- Blue Tick Pest & Wildlife Control Inc.11786 Shaffer Pl
- Budget Pest Control14677 E Easter Ave G
- Bug Doctor10698 W 26th Ave
- BUG MAN INCPO BOX 982
- Bed Bug Colorado
- CedarGreenBug1535 S, Florence Way #411
- CHECKMATE PEST CONTROL6772 QUAY CT
- Cimex Technologies, IncPO BOX 17621
- Colorado Pest Management355 Inverness Dr S, Suite C
- Colorado Pest Pros1445 South Chase Street
- Cool Compressions CPR800 E 73RD AVE
- CRITTER CONTROL INCPO BOX 33765
- Eco-Tech1010 Carbon Ct
- EcoFirst Pest Control4665 Paris St Unit 212-B
- Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services2505 W 2nd Ave # 9
- Elite Animal Control LLC4252 S. Buckley Rd.#137
- EnviroPest561 E Garden Dr Unit J
- Envirotech Pest Solutions7344 South Alton Way Ste C
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Father & Son Pest Control4147 S Parker Ct
- Father & Son Pest Control6545 Gunpark Dr
- Father & Son Pest Control98 Wadsworth Blvd
- Fit Turf15467 E Hinsdale Cir
- Flyreel9191 Sheridan Blvd.
- Froggy's Pest ControlPO BOX 38392
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Father & Son Pest Control
- Integrated Pest Management1601 Westmoreland Rd
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Integrated Pest Management
- Jones Pest & Lawn1910 W Stanford Ave, Unit 1
- Jones Pest & Lawn
- Keep Animals Out LLC7700 W Glasgow Pl
- Keep Animals Out LLC
- LAKEWOOD PLUMBING LLC9800 W 44TH AVE
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- LAKEWOOD PLUMBING LLC
- Mack Land, LLC27184 N. Mack Dr.
- Majestic Lawn ServicesP.O. Box 932
- MeanGreen Pest Control10460 E 29th Dr # 201
- Meridian5527 W 8th Avenue
- Mile High Tree Care Inc6010 W 56th Ave
- Montes Pest Control LLC3060 East Bridge Street
- Moxie Pest Control3545 S. Platte River Dr. Ste F
- Mr. Trash4979 s. valdai way
- My Pest Control Co LLC1220 Hillside St
- Mack Land, LLC
- Randys Handyman Service10110 Nelson St
- Rann M Pest ManagementPO Box 9347
- Rapid Pest Control Solutions LLC2885 E Midway Blvd
- Red Diamond Restoration, Inc.6321 N Washington ST
- RID-A-PEST EXTERMINATORS, INC.5201 S Meade St
- Rocky Mountain Pest and Wildlife 6116 Millbridge Ave
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Randys Handyman Service
- SavATree Denver8585 E Warren Ave
- Schulhoff Tree & Lawn Care Inc14200 W 32nd Ave
- Schultz Honey & Wax Inc6625 Pierce St
- Smith Thompson Home Security6652 Pinecrest Dr Ste 500
- Sprague Pest Solutions3250 Quentin St Unit 122
- STINKINC3910 S Windermere St
- SavATree Denver
- Terminix - Denver -Termite & Pest Control4665 Paris St Unit A-110
- Terminix - Denver -Termite & Pest Control