When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Wildomar, CA
There are 66 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Wildomar
- Supreme Remodeling IncMy partner and I worked with this company over the last few months and I have nothing but positive things to say. I have heard horror stories from my neighbors about a remodel gone sour, and I am so lucky that this was not my case. Supreme Remodeling has done an amazing job with every single detail of our home remodel. My favorite part about this team is that I never felt pressured by them, it was always at my ease and timing. Thank you so much for my beautiful new living area, I cant wait to tackle my kitchen next
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncAfter shopping several companies, we chose Horizon Construction and Remodeling for our home improvement project, which was to enlarge and update our kitchen and main bathroom. In addition, we converted all of our flooring to vinyl. We are extremely happy with the service, responsiveness, dependability, and the results Horizon provided. David Eskin was our project manager. David became a consultant and friend during the process. He proved to be patient and honest when we encountered an issue with the granite installation for our kitchen. We upgraded our material to a beautiful and unique Brazilian granite for our kitchen counter. Our initial granite slab cracked 3 feet across the width of the counter 2 days after installation. David and his crew reviewed the issue and, without hesitation or argument, removed the cracked granite and replaced it with a new slab at their cost. Although this experience was extremely stressful for all, the integrity displayed by David and Horizon was stellar and unique in the construction industry. Contractors are easy to find, but an honest and dependable one is rare in our opinion. On this experience alone, we would recommend Horizon Construction and Remodeling without reservation. They made it right. All construction is stressful and we lived in our house during the remodel. This project was our first in this home, but our fourth major reconstruction in our 45 years of marriage. Horizon was by far the best remodel experience
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncHorizon construction & Remodeling remodeled/updated both my master and the main bathrooms, which were in their original mid-60s construction state. David Eskin and his team of tradesmen helped bring my vision to fruition. As with any project, once the walls were opened up, some revisions were required; based upon their expertise and experience, Horizon was able to provide a few suggestions and a few “tweaks” to address these revisions. I couldn’t be happier with the results! Both bathrooms are much more functional and beautiful! Horizon also did some minor improvements in my laundry area – again improving the functionality and looks! Note: Remodeling costs did not cover much of the material costs. I had already selected and/or purchased some of the building materials; I did research and purchase much of the remaining materials (tub, vanities, tiles). Horizon does have its own showroom, and could have provided these at an additional cost. However, because I already had a firm idea as to what I wanted, I handled the ordering of these myself
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncOur kitchen was remodeled by Mark Besnos and Enna at Horizon Construction and Remodeling. We chose them after seeing all the great reviews on the Houzz app. When we walked into their showroom, we were warmly greeted by Diana who made us feel very comfortable. Their product display made it easy for us to put our ideas together. Mark’s crew did a wonderful job. Kudos to his crew, they really worked hard. Joel Chavez was a standout carpenter/jack of all trades doing much of the major work and tying together any imperfections and any loose ends that arose with a great attitude, expertise, and skill. He’s quite an asset to Horizon. Antonio Garcia who did our fabulous backsplash and Tom Tzur was the electrician. Mark ensured that each phase of the project was done correctly and completed on time (about 8 weeks). We gutted and replaced our 80’s kitchen (10’ by 10’) including the small dining area. We kept the same layout but switched the positions of the sink, stove and refrigerator. Enna helped with all the communication and paperwork and scheduling of the inspections, payments etc. Thanks to Mark, Enna, and their crew, we have a beautiful modern kitchen with two toned white and blue cabinets. Lessons Learned: 1. Stick to your budget and have extra funds for unforeseen things because for sure there will always be something that will come up. Understand what is and is not included in your contract. Don’t just assume that everything is included. 2. Be flexible with your time. There is a general outline of what jobs will be done in order mostly during the weekdays but things may change with short notice. 3. Check that your materials/colors are in stock before you sign your contract. Due to the Covid and political environment, some materials may take longer to get or not at all. Some newer colors may cost more. 4. Look at your cabinet colors in every light. We first looked at an espresso-colored cabinet that looked like black in shade and looked light cherry colored under the full sun. 5. Know what crown molding you want for the top of your cabinets…having pictures will help. 6. Ask Mark if you are not sure of any detail or work that has to be done. Do not wing it…else any fixes may cost you extra. 7. For lighting such as chandeliers, measure everything. Use you tube to learn to measure your lighting fixtures. 8. Certain changes such as electrical, structural will require city permits and inspections. Your city’s inspector’s availability will cause delays up to one week. 9. Choose your grout color for the backsplash…apparently there’s a ton of them (we were looking at different shades of grey because white is too hard to clean). 10. Choose your door and doorknobs ahead of time. Check to make sure it works including deadbolt after it’s been installed. 11. Choose your baseboard style and size. 12. Choose your light dimmers switches. 13. Backsplash, one tile was an off color so be sure to inspect the backsplash, so if any tile is an off color you can ask to replace it with one of your other tiles, you will have extra tiles to work with. 14. Save a cabinet piece in case you need to do future touchups. You can go to the paint store to have them match the color
- Supreme Remodeling IncI worked with Supreme Remodeling last year to rebuild house for me in Burbank last year. It was a long and arduous project that involved demolishing 50% of an old house down to the studs and then building an attached addition from the ground up. I sent out my completed architectural plans to at least 15 different companies, and took interviews with many of them. Received bids from maybe 5-6 different ones. Here's what the difference was. First of all, Micky the owner of Supreme remodeling took the initial meeting himself. He was in no way pushy or salesy in any way. He was patient (it took a month for me to come to a decision). I was able to look at ACTIVE construction projects that he had going on. He was extremely knowledgeable on all of the new building trends and he has a good eye for design. Once I signed on, it took about 9-10 months to complete. He has a good roster of subcontractors that he works with. But his inside guys Eddie and Ronell are outstanding. In the end the real difference that sets Supreme apart has to be the service. Micky and his staff are very available and responsive. Even on a Sunday night he's active and communicating the following weeks work. If there's an issue he's on top of it. And even though the initial cost of the project was high, you definitely get what you pay for and to be honest, it is a very common experience to have contractors to offer you a lower price just to rope you into a situation where they constantly barrage you with extra charges during the project because they weren't "in the contract". All in all I would definitively work with Micky and supreme again in the future on any projects that I have coming up
- Berger's PaintingI needed exterior painting done at my house. I received a quote from 5 different companies. The others told me what they wouldn't do and then their high price. Berger's was the most reasonable. Steve was very patient and informative. He walked me through what the paint project entailed. There was stucco work that needed to be done prior to painting which they took care of fabulously. On a daily basis his guys came out every morning on time, cleaned up before leaving, and were very helpful in answering my questions as well as they were progressing through the project. They even did a few extra things that I had not asked them for in regards to painting. The project took one week to complete. Two days later I noticed there were a few spots that needed touch-up. The guys came back out right away to retouch. I am very pleased with the work they did. I would definitely hire them again and would definitely recommend them to others
- SOD Home GroupWe hired SOD Home Group for our complete home remodel, and the results are amazing. We’re the owners of a 5,300 square foot home in Los Angeles area that we purchased new in 2005. After all those exceptional years with our three children and pets, it was way pastime for repairs and a refresh. We interviewed several general contractors, and we selected Oren and his team at SOD Home Group because of their experience, knowledge, and vision for our home. They transformed our outdated, worn-out home into a modern showcase. They took the house down to the wood framing. They removed walls to open up the house. They installed bigger, modern windows to open up the house to the outside. Doors were replaced. The kitchen was refreshed with new cabinets & upgraded appliances, floors and a much bigger center island. The upstairs balcony was rebuilt with a modern glass railing. Walk-in showers were installed in all the bathrooms. They designed and installed a unique revolving television wall in our master bathroom. The construction crew always worked hard to please us. Oren, who managed our project, carefully tracked the project and made sure every detail was properly completed. SOD Home Group’s designer. Eden, who spent countless hours with us in vendor showrooms guiding us through selections of paints, tiles, fixtures, wallpapers, and flooring. Thank you, SOD Home Group, for the incredible work! We are so happy we entrusted you with our home
- SOD Home GroupI recently purchased a fixer, and I wanted to rebuild everything and to place it back in the market for sale. The project included removing all the interior up to the studs and to change also the layout so it will have a large open space and modern.I got 6 estimates when trying to find a contractor to do a large project, and this was my first sign that Oren and SOD Home Group were a step above all the rest. The other estimates came as a price estimate through a text message and via phone calls, and nothing more. Oren completed a full scope-of-work in the contract, while paying attention to my wants and needs for the work. He presented the 3D design contract in a branded folder with additional forms and instructions and went over it with me for several hours. Oren set the expectation of what materials I needed to purchase and what he would supply at the onset and pointed me toward where to purchase many high-quality materials at a good price. If I had questions about pricing or materials, he was available via phone, text or facetime to consult and let me know if I should purchase it or if he could find a better price for a similar product.Once the work began, it proceeded quickly and Oren handled all the coordination from start to finish. His wonderful teams were thorough and polite while on site, answering all my questions and taking my requests or suggestions into consideration. End result- the new house looks amazing! I couldn’t be happier. I’m a real estate agent so I work with a lot of different contractors and I can tell you most of them are horrible. SOD Home Group pays attention to the business and customer relations aspects, not only the work to be done, and that means a lot to me. I have, and will continue to, refer all my clients needing construction to SOD HOME Home Group
- SOD Home GroupNo job too big or small, SOD Home Group is the superior choice for all your home needs. My honey do-list had to be growing exponentially over the years, and it finally came to a head when we recently placed our house for sale. It needed a makeover from top to bottom. I went through a cadre of “construction companies” and suffered disappointment after agonizing disappointment. Ultimately, my wife found SOD Home Group online, and I met with Oren the next day. Oren was on time, super professional, and was very genuine. He understood my needs and didn’t persuade me into a bath remodel or room addition. He understood the real estate market and went right to work with his team of experts. In less than several months from the day we gave the approval for the turnaround remodeling project, they had transformed our house into a gorgeous house ready to place on the market. The quality was superior, and they left the house each night very neat and tidy. I really liked the crew they were polite and professional. I give them my highest recommendation. Think twice before hiring a contractor, you get what you pay for and if someone is injured on the job, you’re liable.Cheers,Tony
- SOD Home GroupWe hired SOD Home Group for a full home remodeling, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Within a couple days of contacting them, Oren and his designer were at our house taking measurements and putting together all of their ideas. I think they came over 3 times for about several hours each, completely free before we approved and signed the project. The spent time and extra attention was THE main reason we felt good about moving forward with SOD Home Group.The overall process took longer than expected, but nearly all the delays were waiting on the city for permits or appliances delayed because of Covid.Each and every worker at the teams that came to the house wore masks and always laid out protective plastic and paper as to not damage any personal items. The workers were all super friendly and always cleaned up after each day.My wife and I changed our mind a few times throughout the remodeling, and it was always well received by Oren and the office staff. We even received a couple changes complimentary because Oren was so generous.Overall, we are beyond happy with the final remodeling product we got and our new home looks stunning and it has made the most used rooms in our house 100x more enjoyable to be in. Thank you Oren
Door Installers in Wildomar
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman provides professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employees. No subs. Our technicians have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the trades. We have a perfect record with the California State License Board. Award w..Recent Review:Paul walked me through what and how project was done. He showed me how he improved attaching the bookshelves over my way.Ron T.
- Business Description:Thank you for your business. I, Vahik Stepanian, have been taking care of my customers remodeling needs for over 30 years. Although I am an experienced general contractor, I have taken care of everything from cabinet installations and kitchen remodels to heating and air conditioning needs. For all of your home improvement needs, we are available for 24 hour emergency service. Please call me todayRecent Review:It was perfect and clean job. They were very polite and I'm very satisfied with their work. The price was okay.Lim H.
- Business Description:Exquisite shower doors is a company that has over 20 years experience in the glass trade, working in all forms of the industry. We pride ourself on the highest quality craftsmanship, using the highest quality products with the longest lasting warrantys in the industry. So our customers can always have the security of a product that will last years to come. We specialize in shower doors and glass railing but we are not limited to only those two specialty glass work. We also do mirrors, closet ..Recent Review:They did a great and very professionalSusie C.
- Business Description:License - #B-800769.Recent Review:Professional Builders & Remodeling is very trustworthy company! I hired them on ADU Garage Conversion and they exceed my expectations, they did perfect job! Their working team was extremely professional, easy to work with, completely honest and respectful to my home. I couldn't ask form more! Awesome experience! I am 100% satisfiedRichard S.
- Business Description:In business since 1923, we are a family owned door supplier and window supplier, offering high quality doors, windows and moulding. We offer a wide range of interior and exterior doors and windows constructed in your choice of materials. For remodeling and renovation projects our energy efficient replacement windows and replacement doors can transform your living space. We also offer hardware for doors, windows and cabinets. For residential and commercial projects, we welcome homeowners, bui..Recent Review:Everything fits perfectly, no complaints. I was delighted with the service. I will get my next door from them. No stress involvedRISE S.
- Business Description:We make window screens & screens doors, from scratch (new or rescreen) right at your door. We also install steel security doors, swinging screen doors, clear view retractable screen doors, sliding screen doors, ect. payment options: VISA MASTERCARD AMERICAN EXPRESS CHECK CASRecent Review:Went well with no problems and was done with excellent quality.Glenn C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contracting construction business located in Los Angeles County, California. Our employees have over 12 years experience in the construction industry. Our team is knowledgeable and professional and we understand the importance of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves as a company on the level of quality work that we deliver to each and every client. Our mind set is that we will not leave the job site until our customer is 100% satisfied. We offer FREE estimates..Recent Review:I hired Silva Design to build a custom very large covered deck at my home. I gave them a simple hand drawn sketch of what I wanted and they gave me very knowledgable suggestions and proceeded to build a deck that completely exceeded my expectations and visions! They worked so quickly, efficiently and had a such an impressive flow to their crew. They are professional, honest, and were willing to take on whatever I requested. I have since had them back to do other major home improvements and they consistently do a phenomenal job. I have referred them time and again to many friends and business partners who use them as wellRobynn M.
- Business Description:Window Restoration and Repair provides wood and steel window restoration and repair services for most of the Southern California area. We will restore your older windows to make them energy efficient and fully operational while keeping the character of your historic building. We can repair your wood double hung windows, wood casements, steel casements, aluminum windows, vinyl windows, aluminum sliding doors and most types of windows. The Window Restoration and Repair crew can also weatherize..Recent Review:The team showed up promptly as scheduled at 7:30am, and when they were finished you never would have known they were here, except for our newly restored windows! Before they got here, none of them opened from the top (had been painted closed). Most wouldn’t stay open without being propped open. There were major gaps where air was able to get in. Sash cords were disconnected and hanging all over the place. They even had to replace the glass on a couple windows. But when they were finished, everything opens smoothly from bottom AND topJoseph P.
- Business Description:All of your needs can be found with one call to the professionals at Tri-Star Construction & Restoration Services, Inc. We take great pride in our ability to provide immediate help to homeowners, insurance adjusters and community association managers when property damage arises. Emergency crews for all of your restoration needs are on call and ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call Tri-Star Construction & Restoration Services, Inc. you can be confident that you will ben..Recent Review:In addition we also had reconstruction of the interior of the ceiling and joists on first floor due to old termite damage. Sal Gomez and his team of workers were par excellence as far as professionalism, team work, meticulous work ethics, knowledgeable, willing to listen, respond quickly to questions either direct or through emails, sensitive to the owners concerns, and they worked quickly and efficiently. At the end of the day they cleaned up both exterior and interior before leaving. Money well spent. We are anticipating to hire them again in the near future for another project. The neighbors were so impressed by the whole project, the owners and workers they asked for business cards and I know at least one has been in conversation for several projects on their site. Words can not express our deep appreciation and happiness centered around our home, the quality of the work and the financial value of the projectsElwood H.
- Business Description:A family owned business and operated for 15 years. We are the original mobile screen service to our neighbors in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino Counties. Our office is located in Anaheim. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and America Express and cash is always welcome as well as checks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
- Lake Elsinore
- Canyon Lake
- Quail Valley
- Sun City
- Coto De Caza
- Trabuco Canyon
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Jacinto
- Foothill Ranch
- Mission Viejo
- San Juan Capistrano
door installers in Wildomar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Home Services913 Nadelhorn Dr
Lake arrowhead, California
- 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER2633 E. 28th Street Ste 610
Signal Hill, California
- 24 Hour Glass, Service and Windows66092 10th street
Desert Hot Springs, California
- 24-7 Dock and Door Repair CO5420 Rutile St.
- 360 Remodeling Inc4000 W Magnolia Blvd Ste E
- 1st Choice Home Services
- A Better Choice Development Inc154-A Foothill Blvd #198
- A Building Concept7020 Rubio Ave.
Van Nuys, California
- A Doors Window & Screen882 W 18th St
Costa Mesa, California
- A New Dawn Construction9486 Oriole rd.
Pinon Hills, California
- A Perfect View Window & Door26398 Deere Crt Ste 107
- A Screen Shop - Screens Closet & Shower Doors8533 Canoga Ave Ste B
Canoga Park, California
- A World Glass770 Sycamore Ave Ste. 122-437
- A&W General Contractor Inc.11721 186th St.
- A's Construction & Remodeling9711 Mystic Ln
- A+ Handy Man Service12716 Snapping Turtle Road
Apple Valley, California
- A-Industrial Design-Build1401 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, California
- A-Star Glass and Metal Inc15102 Bolsa Chica Unit D
Huntington Beach, California
- A.D. - J.C. Creations5542 Sepulveda Bl. #62
Culver City, California
- A2Z Electrical & Construction Co.8391 Beverly Blvd 113
Los Angeles, California
- AA Millennium Glass10139 Bevis Ave
Mission Hills, California
- AAA Construction CompanyP.O.Box 123
Big Bear Lake, California
- AAA Remodeling & Construction6767 W Sunset Blvd Ste 358
Los Angeles, California
- AAA Solar Construction22941 Triton Way # 141
Laguna Hills, California
- AAA Superior Sliding Glass DoorsP.O. Box 11835
San Bernardino, California
- Aamco Doors & Openers Services7631 Tampa Avenue Reseda, CA 91335
- Aaron Overhead Door Co28364 S Western Ave Rancho
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Abatti Construction29910 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd G404
- Able Contracting8780 19th St # 438
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Abracadabra Garage Door73714 Highway 111
Palm Desert, California
- Absolute Sustainable Supply8 Whatney
- ABSOLUTE WINDOWS DOORS7033 CANOGA AVE STE 10
Canoga Park, California
- ACCESS DOORS1617 N. Garey Ave
- ACCESS glass door & storefrontp.o. box 724
La Marada, California
- ACCURATE DOOR & GLASS699 S STATE COLLEGE BLVD UNIT C
- Accurate Overhead Doors System Inc6954 Santa Fe Avenue
- Ace Glass24080 Sunnymead Blvd
Moreno Valley, California
- Ace Quality GlassAvenida Serena
- acinteriors home repairs8429 cottonwood av
- Acme Sliding Door Repair42335 Washington St # F332
Palm Desert, California
- Action Environmental & Construction3100 Airway Avenue Suite 130
Costa Mesa, California
- Adam's Construction & Engineering725 N. Catalina Street
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
- Advanced Cleaning & Maintenance16755 Hughes Rd
- Advanced Contracting Services Inc4705 New Horizon Blvd #3
- ADVANCED GARAGE DOORS8286 allport ave.
Santa Fe Springs, California
- ADVANCED HANDYMAN680 Arrow Hwy.
La Verne, California
- Advantage Services1235 E Juanita Ave
- Affordable Cabinetry9072 Limecrest Dr
- Affordable Handyman Service Inc.1452 Ambrosia St.
- Affordable Openers10473 Artesia Blvd
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY GARAGE DOORS3921 E LA PALMA AVE STE J
- AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES14417 Chase Street 176
Panorama City, California
- AGS Innovation7662 Genesta Ave.
Van Nuys, California
- AL Ward Construction Services34147 Pamplona Ave
- Alan Kearns61881 Grand View Cir.
JOSHUA TREE, California
- Alfa Builders Inc10621 Bloomfield Ave. Suite 35
Los Alamitos, California
- Alin Design Remodeling Inc.16035 Blackhawk St
Granada Hills, California
- All Access Doors, Inc1885 W. Commonwealth Ave Unit P
- All American Lock Corporation337 W Freedom Ave
- All American Maintenance9620 Topanga Canyon Pl Ste D
- ALL CITIES GLASS1650 N GLASSELL UNIT J
- All Cities Glass and Screen350 W Foothill Blvd
- All City Remodeling18620 HATTERAS ST #212
- All County Fence & Gates18375 Ventura Blvd
- ALL LOCKED UP11762 De Palma Rd ste 1C61
- All Overhead Garage Doors Repair Service511 South 1st Avenue Arcadia, CA 91006
- All Phases ConstructionP.O. Box 625
- All Star ConstructionPO Box 77575
- All-Tech Construction, Inc.12223 HIghland Avenue Suite 248
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Allen Handyman Service31692 Corte Avalos
- Allen Window Company6651 Reefton Ave
- ALOHA DOORS & GATES214 MAIN ST 119
El Segundo, California
- AlphaOmega Construction Services Inc.
- Alpine Flooring & Carpentry6700 Los Verdes Dr
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Ameran Garage Doors and Gates12241 Arrowhead St. #9
- Ameribild Contracting Corp40335 Winchester Rd
- America West Remodeling, IncPO Box 1014
- American Asset Protection6819 Sepulveda Blvd #209,
Van Nuys, California
- American Construction and DevelopmentP.O. Box 566
La Quinta, California
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- American High Tech Roof Coating Inc5621 Monterey Rd UNIT # 8
Los Angeles, California
- American Home Remodeling Inc4375 Prado Rd Ste 108
- American Vision Windows548 W Katella Ave
- American Window Company803 n Glendora Ave
- Americana Termite Co Inc1711 E 20th St
Long Beach, California
- Americanized Construction Corp.6180 Quail Valley Ct Ste 310
- AmeriPacific Construction Service750 S. Lincoln Ave
- Ameriside20541 Pascal Way
Lake Forest, California
- Ameristar Windows3453 Chicago Ave
- AMPM Doors & Gates9723 Telfair Ave
- ANAHEIM DOOR4900 E La Palma Ave.
- Anderson Construction Service, Inc10926 Cleveland Ave
- Andrassy Construction22873 via cereza
Mission Viejo, California
- Andrey Aleksyuk12045 Otsego St
Valley Village, California
- Andy's Glass & Window Company 25751 Jefferson Ave
- Andy's Wrought Iron647 Main St 4C
- ANG Builders Inc. Construction & Remodeling18817 Redwing St
- Anthony Ferreira Construction50660 Eisenhower Drive #324
La Quinta, California
- APlus Interior Design & Remodeling401 E La Palma
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- A Better Choice Development Inc