You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Traver, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Traver
- SOD Home GroupI had an exceptional experience in this company. When you see these great reviews up here: they’re true! Oren, our contractor with SOD Home Group, proved that house construction projects don’t have to be a nightmare but can be a pleasure if you find the right person to take you through it. Our old house seriously needed a remodel, and I didn’t have any personal preferences for any contractor; I lucked out when Oren came to interview. I liked Oren’s friendly, straightforward manner, devoid of slickness or hard sell, and his experience in construction was obvious as he walked me through the process. Oren spent time in the planning stage to find out what I wanted and discussed ideas that would work with the space. This is important: he is not the designer, he is the builder and will tell you what is structurally possible. Once a plan is agreed upon, his designer Eden put everything in several designs and after this stage is approved… then the crew do the work but i selected the fixtures, tile, paint color, etc. Oren had many useful resources to help, but I had a great idea of what I wanted needed. On the business end, once I committed to the job, the contract was clear, covering a schedule of payments and stages. Oren kept me up to date with what he needed from my end and when the crew was going to show up, etc..; all the teams came on time and work diligently. What a great combination: an experienced contractor with talented people skills who wants me to be happy with the job and makes it pleasant and easy! He’s been there for my every question and issue and gets back to me right away. I’m impressed by Oren’s team, all very professional people who do excellent, clean work while treating the area with respect; there’s not one guy working in my house that I wouldn’t have back (we are all working from home because of the pandemic). I’m impressed by the beautiful work that is being done and how creative and collaborative this team is. So summarizing: I found an honest, personable, skilled contractor backed by a wonderful team of professionals who are doing what they promised. No games here. I feel supported if questions come up and absolutely admire how they do business. The prices are fair and I feel that I have good value and guidance. I’m thrilled with Oren and SOD Home Group (including the staffers at the home office) and wouldn’t go looking anywhere else for my future projects
- Mr. Concrete, Inc.Pedro and his crew were amazing and did excellent work on our property. Work was done on time for such a large job and Pedro was there every step of the way and was on site doing the actual work alongside his crew. His prices are great and his craftsmanship top notch. Thanks Mr. Concrete! We will definitely be hiring you again for future upgrades to our property
- Kerb Appeal FenceworksTim and his crew were great. From the initial visit I knew that I wanted Kerb Appeal to do my fence. When Tim showed me the option for the steel framed gates I was sold.They were punctual and dis an amazing job!
- Mike the HandymanVery well, clean professional work. The job was priced affordably and fairly. Trustworthy and kind.
- Toth ConstructionPeter was extremely professional during our first consultation and throughout the entire bathroom remodel. I have plans for rebuilding a fence, and he's the only person I will be going to for another consultation. As a property owner you worry about the person you contract. Based on my experience, I can tell you that your property is in safe hands with Peter. He is fairly new to the area, however his work speaks for itself. He is detail oriented. I give him my highest recommendation
- J & D FenceI received a quote and waited at lease a year so when I called again they provided a revised quote (very little increase). I agreed to the price and the work was scheduled. The workers showed up on time on the date agreed to and removed the old fencing and installed the new. All the workers were very courteous and professional. When the job was finished, everything was cleaned up nicely
- J & D FenceA quick response to my call and a quick estimate. Work began and ended on the first agreed upon day. Quality job and cleanup. Very pleased.
- Tony's Fencing & OrnamentalThrough out the whole process, Tony was wonderful to work with. He was very thorough in explaining the process, answering our questions, and we felt confident in his ability to provide what we wanted. The finished product met all of our expectations. The workmanship is top notch.
- ROBERT ESTRADA FENCEEverything went really well., He was professional, efficient and did not stop working until the job was done!
- J & D FENCE COMy experience was very good. The workmen arrived at the time that was given. They quickly took down the old fence, and the new one was up in no time. The quality of the work was excellent, as was the materials they used. They took away the old fence and, other than a new fence, you wouldn't have know that they'd been there. I got three quotes for the job and all were similar in price. I decided to go with J & D because they seemed to instill more confidence
Fencing Contractors in Traver
- Business Description:I am Johnie Parker, owner and operator of Parker Landscape & Maintenance. I try my best to schedule and perform services on a "as soon as possible" basis and never leave a job unfinished. Customer satisfaction alway #1. I offer one time clean ups as well as weekly and bi weekly full lawn care service. Specializing in compete lawn irrigation systems from sprinklers to drip systems and valves to timers. You can be assured that your lawn watering needs will be taken care of. Call today to set up..Recent Review:He was very professional and personable. It was very helpful that he explained the work he was going to do. He took time and was very precise about his work. He helped me with some planting in the front area which was above and beyond his estimate. I would highly recommend Parker Landscape & MaintenancePatty B.
- Business Description:A father son operation with years of experiance in residential and commercial repairs and remodels. Sierra Construction Services is now looking for individuals that need a long time contractor to maintain there property someone they can call for emergencies someone they can trust for all construction needs. We can perform and maintain all residential needs from complete remodels to sprinklers and solar panel cleaning to building from the ground up. We are curently seeking a few more exclusive..Recent Review:Both employees were very professional and friendly. They knew what they were doing and performed the install without any problems. They also took care to clean up the work area before leaving.Laurie A.
- Business Description:Mike the Handyman is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:Mike does excellent work, and he is a very cool dudePaul V.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We can handle projects big or small from home owners to contractors.Recent Review:The crew was very professional, did their job expeditiously, and took care to install properly. They even had spray paint to corner nails and marks. Both Jeff and Ed did a great job, I especially appreciated, the company hired VeteransWilliam W.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:It was great, Peter is very professional and reasonable. The work was completed on schedule and looks fantastic. I am very happy with his work. I highly recommend him.Eduardo V.
- Business Description:Providing home & commercial repair, remodel, & construction services since 2008. Licensed & Insured (Lic #: 940435). ''If it's broken, Mr. Fix-It''Recent Review:Built an awning. Fair quality work and fair pricing. Everything else below average. Took over two weeks to built a small awningLaura E.
- Business Description:General contractor with over 30 years of experience. Remodeling, rough and finish carpentry and siding. We also hang doors, crown molding and baseboards.Recent Review:Given me a hard time because I was considering using a unlicensed handyman. That's non of his business. In addition, he will only do a new fence, and not a repair. He wanted to argue, and I am not into that. I didn't care for his personality. I didn't care for him talking down to me. If I wanted that kind of service, I would have used craigslistbert d.
- Business Description:Lansdcaping Services & general Handyman work licensed & Bonded
- Business Description:Additional DBA - The Fence Company. Additional contact name - Jerry Guynes. . License #663629 Payment is due upon completion. We do have finance options with credit report. We do offer Military and Seniors a discountRecent Review:I was not happy with the gap between the double gates (I have 2 double gates and both have a 1"+ gap where they meet) as they appeared to be larger than normal. I reached out to the owner who was surprised at my claim and asked me to text him some pictures. I never hear a response so reached out again. I was trying to be patient and understanding since they had previously shared a family member was very ill. It has been 2-months and several attempts where I was assured they would schedule someone to come out; that still has not happened...very disappointing; especially since they seemed very reputableCarol S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
- Del Rey
fence companies in Traver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- ACE Construction2573 E. Vermont Ave.
- Advanced Contracting Services Inc4705 New Horizon Blvd #3
- AGAPE FIREPLACES & GRILLS2491 Alluvial Ave Suite 88
- ALL AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION CO5804 E BROWN AVE. SUITE #104
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- ARC - Aleman Roofing and Construction3942 e Clinton ave.
- Ayala ConstructionPO BOX 5766
- ACE Construction
- CAL FENCE CO3227 S ELM AVE
- Cardan Construction & Renovation Inc806 S Fulgham St
- Carter Construction Inc.5359 E. Solar
- Ceasar Briones Construction279 North Douglas
- Central Valley Iron & Fabrication2851 N. Sunnyside Ave #101
- COMFORT CRAFT REMODELING7472 N Ivanhoe Ave
- Competition Fence Copo box 2213
- CAL FENCE CO
- Event Factory Rentals3694 South Bagley Ave.
- Event Factory Rentals
- Life Preserver Removable Pool Fence438 E Shaw Ave Ste 381
- Life Preserver Removable Pool Fence
- Madrigal & J Concrete1503 N . Chance Ave
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Michael Granat ConstructionPO Box 4046
- Mike Anderson697 W. Ashcroft
- Mike the HandymanP.o.box 6224
- Mr Fix-It Home Repair & Handyman13061 Rosedale Hwy Ste G #242
- Madrigal & J Concrete
- Nankervis Construction Co.2220 Stuart Ave.
- Nankervis Construction Co.
- Quality Landscape Services1416 Clovis Ave Suite 208
- Quality Landscape Services
- Viking Masonry, Inc.1810 S Helm Ave
- Viking Masonry, Inc.