If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Traver, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Traver
- bay pest solutionI use them every other month and they are excellent. Their treatments are very effective and I will continue to use them.
- Trademark Pest ControlSolomon and his team are top-notch professionals. We haven’t had any issues with bugs or insects in the house, and every time they come they spray the yard too. No ants, spiders or any other nuisances on my kids play equipment. I highly recommend their bimonthly service! Effective and affordable.
- Trademark Pest ControlDuring winter my wife was hearing banging and pounding in our attic. Fearfull to what animal or being it could be, we call multiple pest controls and many were just business driven. Solomon was the first to put us at ease. Without asking for money, he gave us an appt to help inspect. He came prepared and on time. Took pictures and identified the cause. Solomon was able to put my wife and my concerns at ease. His commitment to customer service rather than just getting another account was our confidence builder in choosing Trademark Pest Control. We were happy the pest were gone after the first vist, but Solomon continued to follow-up and sustain a free and clear home. Confidence in their service is were we dont have to worry
- Trademark Pest ControlI have been using Trademark Pest Control since August of 2019. Solomon comes once a month for pest control. I had a mouse and rat problem. Mice actually destroyed my dishwasher. Trademark Pest Control got rid of all the rodent problems plus an ant problem. They go above and beyond. Reasonable prices and great and polite service. I recommend
- Trademark Pest ControlI’ve been using Trademark Pest Control for over a year now. Very satisfied with service. It is great not dealing with pest issues like ants! I recommend their service, hands down.
- Trademark Pest ControlTrademark Pest Control provided excellent service. The pest problem we have been having was eliminated and the techinician who provided service was professional and efficient. We have had no issues since Trademark serviced our home. We also appreciated the personal interest they took in us and our house
- Trademark Pest ControlGreat job, very polite and you can trust them around your home. They always let you know when they arrive and when they are done. We have used Trademark for 2 years. Very happy with the service!
- Trademark Pest ControlGreat service! Always calls ahead to make sure if other things are needed apart from the service. Very respectful of my home and pets. I would definitely recommend this company for pest control.
- Trademark Pest ControlI have been using Trademark Pest since 2016 on a bi monthly service to address a horrible roach problem in my kitchen. Customer service is excellent and I have never experienced a roach problem again. I highly recommend them. Thank you!
- Titan Rodent and Pest ControlSo grateful for the honest and reliable staff such as Eran and the Titan Rodent & Pest control company that came over to our home 2 days ago. Not that they only did the job with excellent professionalism but kindly shared with me several ways that can help me improve my house in pest management. We had to be out from the house at a specific time, and even though we had not vacated, and he had to wait some time till we will, Eran was very kind and provided the service with a smile
Pest Control Companies in Traver
- Business Description:We believe in providing the best value and pest control service to our clients. Our motto is if you’re not happy we’re not happy. 60+ Years of Pest Control Service in California. We provide Same Day Pest Control. Senior Specials. We respect your property and ensure that we leave the work area clean and tidy. We also use Eco Smart Products. (available upon request) Family owned and operated Pest Control Company. We strive for client satisfaction. We Take Pest & Termite Control Seriously! We gi..Recent Review:Did not try to over sell, honest, friendly, consistency, fair pricing.Amy M.
- Business Description:Family Owned. Central Valley Based. Satisfaction Guaranteed! "Our Service Makes the Difference!" Trademark Pest Control proudly service residential & commercial customers. We will customize a plan that best suit your needs and budget to prevent and eliminate pests infestations. Our mission is to keep your property pest free. We provide services in a chemically safe and environmentally friendly manor, and we are always committed to use the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) concept, which incor..Recent Review:Solomon and his team are top-notch professionals. We haven’t had any issues with bugs or insects in the house, and every time they come they spray the yard too. No ants, spiders or any other nuisances on my kids play equipment. I highly recommend their bimonthly service! Effective and affordableRebecca H.
- Business Description:Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control an..Recent Review:They were excellent and got rid of them completely. They are very reasonable as well I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.Charles E.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:The job was bad. They were going to charge 4 times as suggested price. They had lied about what the fixing was needed. They gave no paperwork for the plan, only a bill but with no copy given. Another company came and informed me of addition work that was needed. Suggest complaining to he pest control board (SPCB), which will make sure the job was done properly, the BBB which will rate the company and keep the complaint for 3-5 years, the Department of Ag if problems with the construction company problems, and the FTC. I also got a lawyer, which may take a period of time. The bureaus I gave took one month and was given no charge, Where I had to go to another company to fix the jobGerald Y.
- Business Description:Branch number - 741. 25 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Additional phone - (800) 643-3721, (559) 255-9243, (866) 580-1815. Additional contact name - Gary Rollins. Additional DBA - Orkin IncRecent Review:Every time I have had any trouble I request them and they come. They have done above and beyond and I really trust them.Carroll T.
- Business Description:California Tree & Landscape is a licensed fully insured and bonded landscape and tree service company servicing both commercial and residential clients for over the last 2 years. We have several certified arborists on staff who are very knowledgable and experts in the field. We provide free estimates and also offer consultations and expert witness services. California Tree & Landscape is an eco friendly company that recycles all of our bio mass into sustainable forms of energy. Contractor Lic..Recent Review:Terrific! I am always extremely happy with the service provided by California Tree and Landscape. You cannot find a better tree pruning service.Deborah W.
- Business Description:Howard's Pest ControlRecent Review:Always professional. Call the day before to ensure access to backyard. I called to have the inside re-sprayed and they were very eager to help. <br />Bobby V.
- Business Description:Pest Control Service Specialing in: Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Ants, Spider, Fleas, Ticks, Wasp, Pantry Pest, Rats, Mice, Gophers, Ect.
- Business Description:Since 1921, Western Exterminator has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions.Recent Review:They are very accommodating. If a tenant has a problem they come out and they take care of the inside. Mostly they go around the outside of the complex. They get rid of ants, spiders or roaches or other pests. Sometimes, there are wasp nests and so forth. But, occasionally there is a problem inside, not too often. They take care of what needs to be done and they take care of it quickly. They are pretty good at what they do. The quality of their service is very goodBill L.
- Business Description:We provide Termite Inspections and Repairs, along with General Pest Control.Recent Review:No one ever came back to check the traps. When we called to make arrangements to have someone come to check the traps, we were told that service would cost an additional $40.00 on top of the regular service call. While that seemed unusual, the price was agreed to and a date was set to meet the technician. A call was made to confirm the appointment as it would require me to leave work to meet the technician. The office person informed me that there was no record of an appointment for us and the office person would have "Bobbi" call me on Tuesday after the memorial day holiday. My phone call was not returned and I had to call again. I spoke to Bobbi and another appointment was set for 3:30 the following day, I left work and watied for the techinician. The technician did not show and did not call. I called the office and was informed that the technician was very sick and was supposed to call and cancel appoingtments. I informed the office person that I did not receive any cancellation notice and that this was poor customer service. I asked to have the owner call me to discuss this as I was upset that I had to leave work and was never informed that my appointment was cancelled, The office worker said she would leave the message for the owner however, I did not receive a return call. This is very poor customer serviceMona S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
- Del Rey
pest exterminators in Traver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Better Pest Control4920 E Ashlan Ave
- Better Pest Control
- Dewey Pest Control - Fresno2743 E McKinley Ave
- Dewey Pest Control - Fresno
- Father & Son Pest Control6380 N Figarden Dr
- Father & Son Pest Control
- GOLDEN WEST TERMITE & PEST5497 E Olive
- GOLDEN WEST TERMITE & PEST
- Howard's Pest Control1370 N Abby St
- Howard's Pest Control
- Kellogg Pest ControlPO Box 181
- Kellogg Pest Control
- My Tech Ray2416 W. 3rd st
- My Tech Ray
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc40487 Encyclopedia Cir
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc
- Valley Wide Pest Control4630 W Jennifer Ave Ste 103
- Valley Wide Pest Control