Mike the Handyman

Founded 2008 •

P.o.box 6224

Fresno, CA 93703

Mike the Handyman is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business....

handyman (18)home remodeling (6)dog fencing (3)ceiling fan installation (3)window replacement (3)plumbers (3)drywall (3)tile installation (3)dryer vent cleaning (2)door installation (2)interior painting (2)woodworking (2)

08/06/2021

Mike does excellent work, and he is a very cool dude

Description of Work
Door repair

Category awnings,doors

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

03/18/2021

Mike was responsive, on time and got the our window repaired in a timely manner. We appreciate his services and will definitely call him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

02/26/2021

Mike took the time to come and do this one little thing for us, but treated it with the same priority that he would have had it been a big job. He is pleasant to work with and knows exactly what he is doing. He is a true professional, but more than that, one can tell that this isn't just a job for him . It's more of a calling. He will be back to help us many times in the future!

Description of Work
shower soap dish repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

01/12/2021

Great! Communicated ahead, was professional on site. Would hire again.

Description of Work
TV Mount, Furniture Assembly

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

12/21/2020

Mike is very professional and charged a fair price. Work was done quickly and everything was cleaned up. I appreciate quality work by friendly, honest people. I try and support local when possible and this is why. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone who needs high quality work done at fair prices. He will be our go to guy for any jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category handyman service,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/16/2020

Fair price and he did good job. Will hire him again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

10/17/2020

Mike made himself available on short notice and helped us out with this small project. He was very kind, cleaned up afterward and was very affordable. He also took some time to give me and my wife some handyman tips so we could tackle some projects ourselves. I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
I needed about 1" trimmed off of the end of my granite countertop

Category home remodeling,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

09/05/2020

Back in June Mike took my door and said he would be back in a week. That was over two months ago. We’ve called and texted several times. At the beginning he said he had a personal issue. So we understood. But in the last month we can’t get a call or text returned. He was very nice when he came out and we understand it If he has personal issues. But he said our door was finished. All we want is our door back!

Description of Work
Rehinge a garage cabinet door

Category contractors,dog fence

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

07/31/2020

He was very polite and called to make appointment for when he can come to do job. He did a good job and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Drywall patch for hole in wall and on ceiling

Category drywall,dog fence

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/07/2020

Mike was very friendly and professional. He listened to how I wanted my project done and quoted me a very reasonable price. Mike paid attention to detail and he made sure the job was completed to my specifications. I will definitely hire mike for future projects.

Description of Work
Replaced lattice and privacy screens on carport.

Category handyman service,dog fence