Southern California Moving & Storage

Founded 1917 • With Angi since May 2012

3.5

42180 Zevo Dr

Temecula, CA 92590

Southern California Moving & Storage, Inc. is a full service moving and storage company headquartered in Temecula, California. Al Davis, president and founder, has spent over 50 years in the moving industry, including four years as a Transportation Officer in the United States Air Force....

08/24/2015

Debra F.

The dispatcher (Felicia) and movers kept me updated on when they expected to arrive. Came within designated time frame. The move took approximately 8 hours with packing, unpacking and travel time. The movers were very courteous and professional. They took the time to wrap everything that was fragile. They also disassembled and reassembled items that were too large to go through doorways. I was impressed with the quality of the move. As I have moved before, I know a good moving company when I have one. Hats off to these employees because they represent the company. After this experience I would not hesitate to use this company or recommend these movers to friends.

Description of Work
Provided moving services from Culver City to Diamond Bar.

10/20/2014

Cheryl M.

They were supposed to have a lift gate but showed up without one. They were supposed to have a piano board but showed up without one. They dropped my dresser and scratched it up. They were supposed to move my grand piano but after they dropped the dresser I called another mover and had to pay $100.00 extra due to the holiday weekend. The truck broke down and I had to take them to get gas, it was not the gas and they could not move me. I had bouggie boards and they tried to keep them on their truck. If I had not noticed they were missing and asked specifically for them....they would have taken them. Every time I turned around they were sitting and playing their music instead of doing their job. As if that was not enough, they have my tools and refused to return them. Save yourself the trouble and get someone that cares.

Description of Work
Moved me about 5 miles.

10/15/2014

Sharon R.

I called them yesterday and was told that for 2 men they would charge me 85./hr with a minimum of 3 hours and that there was a 25.00 fuel charge. We figured they would be moving our things for 4 or 5 hours so we were in their minimum time frame. After checking with a couple of other movers we decided we liked them best so I called back this morning to schedule them to move us on the 8th of November approx. 8 miles from where we live now. I talked to a Felicia who was pleasant and she told me it was 85./hr and I told her yes that is what I was told yesterday and that you have a minimum of 3 hours. She told me that that was wrong and there minimum was 6 hours unless they count from port to port and double the mileage. I tried to explain what I was told the day before but she kept telling me that was wrong. My husband heard what was going on and said that if they are going to give conflicting information then we don't want to use them as we don't know what the end result would be and it sounded very reputable so I cancelled their service. Make sure to get all information up front or you could be paying way more then you expected in the end.

Description of Work
Gave pricing

05/24/2012

Alexander E.

They were prompt and professional. They moved things quickly and everything was accounted for. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Southern California Movers when I had to move to my new place. They moved my home and my car.

Reliable Delivery LLC

Reliable Delivery is southern California’s most highly regarded providers of full-service moving and storage. A family-owned, fully-licensed and insured, residential and commercial moving and storage company, Reliable Delivery specializes in moving antiques, lighting fixtures, designer furniture and other fragile furniture. We have the experience, equipment, supplies and professional movers to handle any Southern California move. Our professional movers are dedicated to providing reliable, efficient, professional, and personal service and we'll work with you to accommodate your specific moving needs. Reliable Delivery services San Diego county, Los Angeles county, Orange county and beyond.

Offers by Reliable Delivery LLC on Angi
    Max Protection Moving LLC

Here at Max Protection moving we handle moving jobs of all sizes and distances, with our expertise being in long-distance moves (interstate). We are an owner-operated company dedicated to providing our clients with top quality moving services. If you need to be moved make sure that your belongings are Max-Protected!

Veteran Movers LLC

We are a Veteran-Owned and Operated Moving Company. Our organization services communities throughout southern California. Veteran Movers will not cut corners. Our highly trained residential movers pay attention to every detail, from packing the smallest knick-knacks to the largest items. Veteran Movers take on the stress of moving your items so you can focus your energy on other things. Our moving company is fully insured and bonded, and our professional residential movers take special care to ensure that everything arrives exactly as they found it.

Offers by Veteran Movers LLC on Angi

American Express, MasterCard, Visa
    Ask For Details
    Ask For Details

Local & long distance moving, storage.