Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Tahoe City, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Tahoe City
- Quality CurbThe job began with an 18"-wide band of pavers around 3 sides of our wooden deck, to replace some decomposed granite (DG), which our dogs would continually dig in. The next phase was to remove approx. 600 sq. ft. of sod, on a visibly sloping lawn adjacent to a concrete walkway outside the new deck perimeter pavers. Huge job! The elevation between the bottom of the "hole" where the soldier course--the bottom base-layer under the future pavers--would go and the remaining grass was over a foot. That's a lot of sod and soil to pick-axe out and haul away. They put a huge container street-side to wheel-barrow it to and then took that off for disposal. They capped all sprinkler heads, levelled the area to be paved, put in the base layers, compressed everything and installed the pavers, which had been delivered from a company in South Reno and which I had gone out and chosen from their showroom. The guys also dug a French drain along the whole back side of the wall and also installed 3 small drains at the base of the wall at the back of the paver patio for run-off in a downpour. They filled the drain with rock of my choice. Finally, to kind of frame the whole back and sides of the work, they put in a concrete curb of the same style as we have in our back yard. Clean-up was impeccable, with no debris left behind. The crew was professional, ridiculously hard-working, and masterly in their installation of the pavers and wall and benches. Tony, the foreman, checked in regularly to oversee their work and progress. Ours was a big job and it took just over 6 work days. The whole experience was pleasant and stress-free. I would recommend these guys, this outfit, without reservation. I had gotten 3 bids and Tony was back fastest (immediately!) with an explicit bid, which beat one other bidder and made much more sense than the 3rd bid, which was odd and confusing and tardy. Our back yard looks truly amazing now, even opulent. And I have 1/3 less lawn to deal with than before
- Bridges Construction IncBridges Construction did a Wonderful job on our remodel! It was an extensive and complicated project made difficult because our home is located with steep grades on either side with limited site access. There were many unplanned challenges that they worked through and the end result is truly exceptional. We appreciated that Steve, Kyle and Chris were always there to take our calls to answer questions and help us with the many decisions required along the way
- All Around MasonryI am so pleased with the work Brandon and his crew did. Brandon came out the day after I called. He was on time and very friendly and polite. We talked about the scope of work and he got back to me the next day with a bid. Timing was good and he could start the next week. I can't say enough about the friendliness and politeness of the entire crew. They cleaned up each day and at the end of the project (3 days to complete) everything was spiffy! They thanked me for the work. Best experience I've ever had with a contractor. Brandon truly wants his customer to be happy and we are! Thank you. I posted a before and after picture
- New River MasonryI contacted JR for a quote on a 1000 sq. ft. paver patio. JR came out to my house and we went over my request. Within a day I had a email quote detailing the price for material, labor, etc. JR's prices beat everyone else so I chose him to install the patio. Installation started about a week after I signed the contract. JR and his team showed up on-site when they said they were going to be there. They were professional, never asked to use my restroom or for water (even though I offered). The entire job took about 3 days to finish. The craftsmanship is excellent and looks great
- All Around MasonryI was impressed with Brandon from my first meeting back in December 2015. He was on time, friendly and provided me with some good suggestions. Brandon was patient with us as we were not sure about our start time, and then winter hit! Finally, we reconnected around March and he again came out to the house to review the project. He didn't ask for any upfront money but rather said he would collect 50% when the work started. We found that to be very fair and honest. Brandon and his crew showed up last week to begin the project (as we had arranged), and I was very pleased with his crew. They kept me up to date as the project went along and were always very polite and considerate. The project took less time than expected, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome! We will definitely call All Around Masonry again should we need any mason work done at our house and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family, friends and neighbors. They get an A + in my book! Thanks Brandon and your crew for everything
- All Around MasonryBrandon and team were on time, professional, and did an outstanding job true to the original quote. Brandon prides himself in doing restorations - not just repairs - and it shows in the attention to detail and final results. I highly recommend them if you need repairs (oops I mean restoration) on your brick work
- All Around MasonryExcellent service. Prompt reply in response to initial call. Prompt service delivery on this relatively small job. Excellent willingness to take on a small job. Very professional. Excellent clean up. Excellent communication regarding options and choices with regard to budget constraints. Work completed as described and expected. A+++++ service provider
- New River MasonryThey did an amazing job. They were really good. Their pricing was incredible and I got their details through a builder. They called me all the time and were really good in being responsive too.
- OVERLAND CONSTRUCTION CORob & his team came to evaluate the areas & quoted me a fair price. They were able to start the next week & worked over the Labor Day holiday. Rob's attention to detail is amazing & his crew was fast, efficient. & cleaned up when done. Very, very happy with ALL of the work. And will use Rob Smith @ Overland again when ready to landscape this spring! His rock work is beautiful! ( lost my phone with before pictures
- All Around MasonryI contacted all around masonry on a Friday because I needed some brick work redone quickly as we are selling our house. They were very professional and responsive and were able to add my job the following day despite how busy they are. They showed up right on time and did beautiful work. I highly recommend this compan
Masonry Contractors in Tahoe City
- Business Description:If you're looking for a contractor to install large commercial parking lots or just need simple private driveway repairs, we have the team to handle your project. Whether its Concrete or Asphalt Apex is dedicated to bringing high-quality materials and efficient crews to each job to complete your installations, repairs, and maintenance projects. We are ready for projects of any size. With apex we specialize in Customer service, We are 100% focus on your satisfaction and your approval. We str..Recent Review:It was fine. They did a good job. I have no problems. They were easy to get ahold of. I got what I expected. It was so far so good. I saw their work on another project nearby to my place and that's when I asked them to do mineJeffery v.
- Business Description:Quality curb offers quality concrete, paver, and curb installations since 1992. The majority of our employees have worked with the company an average of 7 years. We offer a free estimate and timely installation. Additional DBAs - American Quality Curb, Schuhmacher & Schuhmacher Inc, Legends Landscaping. Additional phone - (775) 829-2468. Additional web - www.legendslandscaping.comRecent Review:Wonderfully! Tony was professional and friendly, showed up when he said he would, was quick and efficient. He also made sure to call with enough notice and when the crew showed up, they too did a great job, quick and efficient, I'm happy with the price and the job, thankChris M.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System PaversAicha N.
- Business Description:* Landscaping & Irrigation Contractor, General Engineering & Building ContractorRecent Review:After my previous negative review which was in turn answered by an even worse one, the CEO himself opted to have a polite and civil discussion with me involving the employees who harassed me and expressed a sincere apology plus the agreement to terminate the employees in question. Thank you, John Cassinelli, for being an upstanding professional willing to hear out concerns against negative employee behaviorPatrick C.
- Business Description:tree arbor
- Business Description:Family owned and operated company since 1990. Custom builder Lake Tahoe. Three CA licensed contractors are partners of the company. Crew size-5. Our crew does any carpentry work. Most other trades we sub-out but have great relationships with companies who do electrical, plumbing, masonry, painting, flooring/tile work, cabinets, and many other home repair needs. We ask for a small deposit to start the job, but most of our billing occurs at the completion of the job. We work on both a time and ..
- Business Description:Contact us at (775) 600-2959 in Carson City, NV, to learn more about our masonry work.
- Business Description:Full Service Licensed General Contractor for Residential and Commercial Work New Construction ● Additions ● Remodels ● Kitchens ● Baths ● Storm, Ice, Water, and Fire Insurance Damage Repairs ● Insurance Claim Negotiation ● Tennant Improvements ● Upgrades ● Facilities Maintenance ● etc. We have Registered Professional Architectural and Engineering Design Services available for plans and permits. Particularly challenging jobs are our specialty. "If You Can Imagine It, We Can Figure Out How to..
- Business Description:Jim Hawthorne Concrete is a long time local company with an outstanding reputation. We have an average of 4 employees during the building season (May 1st- Oct 15th). Ca Lic. # 697523. Most of our work is residential, and estimates are free of charge. Angies List customers receive 5 % off
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Olympic Valley
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Zephyr Cove
- South Lake Tahoe
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Carson City
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Pollock Pines
masonry contractors in Tahoe City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Deschryver Concrete Construction CompanyPO Box 5515
- Deschryver Concrete Construction Company
- ELIOT BUILDING CO306 Uplands Way
South Lake Tahoe, California
- ELIOT BUILDING CO
- High Sierra Stone&Tile1341 Victoria dr
- High Sierra Stone&Tile
- Jim Hawthorne Concrete Construcion Inc.po box 6803
Tahoe City, California
- Jim Hawthorne Concrete Construcion Inc.
- MC Masonry1864 Yale Drive
Carson City, Nevada
- MC Masonry
- Nevada Trimpak Inc2675 Fury Ct
- Nevada Trimpak Inc
- Quality Curb324 S 18th St
- Quality Curb