The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Tahoe City, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Tahoe City
- CMJR Construction INCCMJR showed up on time, worked to keep the budget down, performed high end service through out the project. I will be working with them in the near future on another project.
- CMJR Construction INCCMJR Construction is Amazing! Very reliable, honest and quality work. They really care about their clients. I have used them many times, they are my go to for anything I need done. Highly recommend to anyone I know.
- TUFF SHED INC - RenoThe entire Tuff Shed team from sales to contruction to finalization and comp letion was done professionally, and with customer service in mind. I am extremely please at the outcome and quality of their product. I would recommend Tuff Shed to anyone in the Reno-Tahoe-Carson City and Virginia City Highlands, to meet their building needs and exceed any customer's expectations. Hats-Off to the dedicated professionals at Tuff Shed for making my experience painless, and my worries no-existent
- Fillman ConstructionThey worked with me from the very start, as I wanted to remodel the kitchen and open it up before I even moved into the house. Joe took care of everything, ordering the cabinets, countertops, appliances, flooring, backsplash. It all went smoothly and I was moving in on time, with a brand new kitchen
- Gerald Jilk ConstructionThis was the second project that Jilk Construction has accomplished for us. Gerry and his team completed an addition to our home about 5 years ago, and we were lucky to get a break in their schedule to do a bathroom renovation. They are meticulous about the work from the ground up. Gerry even gave us alternatives to think about all the way through, and his suggestions were awesome. Our new bathroom is beautiful and functional. They also replaced the windows in our kitchen with energy saving models. If you are looking for a company that is both trustworthy and will do the job correctly, this is the company you want. Update: 1/29/2013 Gerry is back to do another remodel for us. This time it's to add a laundry room, remodel another bathroom, and paint the entire interior. Because he's that good
- Hartshorn ConstructionHe was easy to work with and gave us a competitive bid. He got the job done professionally in a reasonable amount of time.
- TUFF SHED INC - RenoShe asked for $1000. 00 upfront to start the project,. She later called to tell me that they would be bringing out the shed but I explained to her that I had not gotten the landscaping done yet and I never heard from them again after that.
- DEBLOR CORPHe proved equally incompetent in building steps as he was in building a garage on 11/20/07. The front steps had a dangerous 1 inch lip from the landing to the step, which is not up to code. The kitchen steps were also unsafe with no handrail. There was wood-to-earth contract, so the wood began to deteriorate. On 2/27/08 he failed again. There is a 7 inch gap between the kitchen door & the landing. The 1st step between the door & the landing is not equal in height to the 3 steps from the landing to the asphalt. The 1st step is 4 inches, the 2nd step is 5 inches, & the 3rd step is 5 inches. This discrepancy in the height of the steps has created a safety hazard, where people have tripped not only coming up the steps to get into the house but down the steps to exit the house. He made the same mistake of wood to earth contact by cutting the asphalt & putting the wood in direct contact with the dirt. He used non pressure treated wood to shim up the steps creating a code violation. The steps are not sturdy & shifted during the earthquake, making them unstable & unsafe. The handrail is also square & not round, another code violation. The steps don t meet 4 basic criteria to pass inspection, built to building code, adhere to good engineering standards, demonstrate common sense, & avoid the liability of a safety lawsuit. He failed to demonstrate common sense, good engineering practices, & there is a good possibility of being sued due to negligence. I had to replace the steps to avoid a lawsuit. The building permit he failed to get & construction to fix Bobby s poor work cost $1,500. He needs to reimburse me for the actual loss suffered due to his substandard work
Garage Builders in Tahoe City
- Business Description:Here at CMJR we are a small family business designed to cover any and all of your building, remodel, or maintenance needs. Please feel free to give us a call regarding any projects, maintenance, or questions you may haveRecent Review:Fabulous! The whole team was friendly and professional. They did everything they could to accommodate issues with our house as they came up and stay on budget. I could not be more please with the work and would absolutely hire them againMegan P.
- Business Description:My name is Cody Ellis, I am a Nevada/California General Contractor specializing in Commercial and Residential Improvements. I have worked in this industry for over 20 years in all aspects of construction from the ground up. In 2015 I formed Tri Peak Construction & Design, INC. and am proud of what we have achieved. We pride ourselves on accomplishing the desired look and feel you are aiming for. Whether it is a Commercial Retail space that requires a specific wall decor, cash register wrap..Recent Review:Cody worked very quickly to get the job done early. He helped us find the most affordable options and stayed within budget. He was super easy to work with and I would absolutely hire him again!Mandy A.
- Business Description:27 years experience in residential design & drafting services for remodels, additions and new construction. Computer aided design & drafting included. Provide construction plans for obtaining building permit. Experienced with bathroom & kitchen design. Home based business with no overhead and lowest possible cost availableRecent Review:Although we only had one meeting together and I did not end up using Richard, he was very helpful and professional. I would recommend his services to those considering building a new home.Vicky L.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Providing General Contracting Services in the North Lake Tahoe communities & Santa Cruz area. Home Performance Contracting, HERS testing (duct pressure test, Building envelope test, HVAC air balancing test, Rainwater Collection, Green minded builder with a conscience
- Business Description:Customer stratification is my main goal right along with excellent workmanship. Combine both of those and i will also guarantee a very reasonable rate. If you are not fully satisfied with my work i will fully reimburse you. I take great pride in my work. That is why i can proudly say i have repeat customers. I have one employee. If there is a job i cant do, i will be sure to find you someone who can. I grew up in the Reno sparks area
- Business Description:Design and masonry construction. 20 years of experience, professional and reasonable.
- Business Description:We are a Building and Engineering contractor, we specialize in customer satisfaction.
- Business Description:RIEK Builds is a new construction, renovation, remodeling and consulting firm dedicated to the highest standards in the industry. I have over 39 years of building experience and general contracting. Reliability Skill, experience, and keen attention to detail. That’s what you can expect with every job, no matter the size. From a simple repair to a complete new addition, RIEK Builds brings top-notch craftsmanship with a proven track record in remodeling and construction. On The Money No matter ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Olympic Valley
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Zephyr Cove
- South Lake Tahoe
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Carson City
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Pollock Pines
garage builders in Tahoe City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Done Right4305 Joseph Ln
Diamond Springs, California
- Done Right
- EIS Construction21 Bodie Dr
Carson City, Nevada
- EIS Construction
- Fillman Construction10434 Saint James Pl
- Fillman Construction
- KASM Construction LLC782 Divot Dr
- KASM Construction LLC
- Linkey & Sons Construction Inc.P.O. Box 5413
Tahoe City, California
- Linkey & Sons Construction Inc.
- worthy ventures2545 Parker St
Santa Cruz, California
- worthy ventures