CMJR Construction INC

CA
contractors state license board

10190 Meadow Way

Truckee, CA 96161

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Ski Bowl Condo

Ski Bowl Condo

home remodeling202096161
This cozy unit is a recent remodel of a studio that we completed for a condo association.

Here at CMJR we are a small family business designed to cover any and all of your building, remodel, or maintenance needs. Please feel free to give us a call regarding any projects, maintenance, or questions you may have....
Swiss Lane project
Swiss Lane

electrician

202096161
5 Bedroom, 3 bath project
5 Bedroom, 3 bath

home remodeling

2019

interior painting (6)home remodeling (6)basement remodeling (3)garage building (3)drywall (3)mobile home remodeling (2)patio enclosures (2)marble & granite (2)home builder (2)handyman (2)countertop installation (2)closet design (2)

03/15/2021

Fabulous! The whole team was friendly and professional. They did everything they could to accommodate issues with our house as they came up and stay on budget. I could not be more please with the work and would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and upstairs living room/wetbar

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/16/2021

They are honest and quality work.

Description of Work
new renovations

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

02/10/2021

They were early, they were young kids, very knowledgeable, they worked hard. It only took them a week and a half to fix the issue and I've never had any issues since.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom and helped me install an oven and tailored the floor to help it fit right.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

02/10/2021

It was very good, they were very knowledgeable, friendly and answered all the questions I had.

Description of Work
They did remodeling of the kitchen for me.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

02/04/2021

CMJR Construction is Amazing! Very reliable, honest and quality work. They really care about their clients. I have used them many times, they are my go to for anything I need done. Highly recommend to anyone I know.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Handymen

Category closet systems,countertops,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,sunrooms,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

02/04/2021

CMJR showed up on time, worked to keep the budget down, performed high end service through out the project. I will be working with them in the near future on another project.

Description of Work
CMJR helped create a great gaming room in our house.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/03/2021

It was phenomenal . very educated and experience. Effortless.

Description of Work
painting bathroom flooring and sheet rock

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

01/30/2021

Amazing!!! Would hire over anyone else!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General

Category closet systems,countertops,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,sunrooms,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

01/29/2021

After waiting months to get my kitchen and bathroom re-done, I finally found a reliable, competent, and trustworthy contractor who got the job done. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters