Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Tahoe City, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Tahoe City
- Little City LandscapeLittle City Landscape turned our yard into a beautiful and easily maintained piece of perfection. We are so happy with the job they did and the price we paid. I estimate it would have taken me 130 days working alone to do what they did in just 8. They were incredibly respectful and conscientious of safety and they were able to make changes and adjustments for us when we needed. The attention to details we knew nothing about is really appreciated. I'm thrilled with what they did for us and the freedom their hard work has given me
- RJ Lawn & Landscaping MaintenanceI paid them $100 for less then an hours work. My husband gave each a $20 tip . They are supposed to call & let me know what the will charge for doing lawn & general maintenance work. The front & back are not very large. I hope that they want too much because we were generous today. We are in our late 80s. We are not wealthy. I just want them to be fair with me
- Tidy Mobile DetailingHe detailed my Nissan Kicks and it came out great!! The wax was high quality and has kept a brilliant shine. Thank you, Brian!!!
- Legends LandscapingI can't say enough good things about all those that were involved , from Craig the designer, Shane, the project manager, Rene and his team for making such a beautiful design come to fruition. Everyone was cordial, invited input and respected my preferences. After doing some research and price comparison, I found everything was very realistic and fair
- No Limits Landscaping IncExcellent service. Timely, helpful and efficient. Beautiful results. First class materials & large and health plants. Employees knowledgeable & friendly.
- Legends LandscapingIt was good. We liked their service. We added some more hours. It was really good. It worked out great, no problems. The worker was very good. They did well, the worker who came out was knowledgeable and told us some things to do. It was all good.
- Legends LandscapingBest estimate from 4. Started on-time. Best and most professional team of workers we've had. Extremely professional, hardworking, respectful of our property. Always on-time. There cannot be enough praised heaped upon this crew! Owner of Legends came for walk-through. Answered all questions. Gave great advice, helpful hints, etc. Never once did we feel anything but that this was the most important job on their agenda. Wonderful company. I will absolutely use them again
- Legends LandscapingEverything was outstanding. We have a real showplace for a back yard. It's really incredible. We used them a long time ago but it was great at the time.
- Legends LandscapingMy Lawn "rebuild plan" included water saving technologies which are sometimes used in large-scale Commercial Development, such as Athletic Fields. But these features are almost never used in this location for residential lawns. My Key features are: * Homeowner-installed irrigation pipe and (traditional) pop-up system. * At depth of 4" from grass surface, Underground Watering (Using Rainbird XFS Drip tubing). * Homeowner-installed drip tube layout (adjusting for known "wet" and "dry spots" from the previous pop-up system). * Underground Soil Moisture Sensor prevents watering unless truly needed. * Water-Sense (tm) Certified grass, which grows roots up to 10" deep. I spoke and met with with several area Lawn Contractors. Most were unfamiliar with modern underground watering technologies. Most were also unwilling to work a multi-week project schedule: First excavate. Then, wait for homeowner to install PVC pop-up pipe system. Then, bring in soil and fill to 4" below surface grade. Then, wait for homeowner to install underground lawn drip tubing system. Then, bring in additional soil to bring grade up to surface grade (minus thickness of sod). Then fertilize, roll, install sod, water, and re-roll. Of those few that bid, Legends had the largest and most professional operation. Not the cheapest bid, but the work and customer care was outstanding. If you need only a low-tech "makeover", then you can consider many other Lawn Installation Services as well. But for my complicated project, this is the Contractor which looked best, and their performance was outstanding. It seems likely, to me, that their pricing is very competitive for "simple lawn makeover" work, and lawn + patio and/or concrete work as well. But my job was not typical, and I don't know exactly how their pricing would compare on such "typical" contracts. I am thrilled by the work of Legends Landscaping. HIGHEST recommendation
- Legends LandscapingThis is a little difficult to write. The job exceeded expectations with one serious exception. They came to work on my pond and pump. They showed up on time and did a terrific job, despite the fact that it started snowing while they were here. They were meticulous in their work and did a superior job that exceeded all expectations. So what's the problem? Estimates and price. I couldn't get them to give me as much as a ballpark estimate for the work, even after they showed up and saw the job. When I received the final bill, I feel it was somewhat too high (for instance, why do two workers need a full time foreman?). This could have been avoided if they were willing to discuss price before the work started. My recommendation is that you shouldn't hesitate to call them, but don't let them start work without giving an price estimate and explanation first. Shame on me for not following my own advice
Lawn Services in Tahoe City
- Business Description:Servicing Reno/ Sparks/ Lake Tahoe areas. The Sweatie Betties have coined the term "Real Estate Solutions" to cover all our services. Simply put happily do all your "dirty work", all services are customized to each clients exact necessities. We do: *Business: after hours office cleaning and stocking. *Real Estate: trash outs, and market ready cleanings, curb appeal specialists, and have 2 washoe county public notaries available to travel to you. ANY HOUR ANY DAY *Residential: Interior: basi..Recent Review:We worked with Kara and she has done a fantastic job overseeing workmen coming to the house, overseeing the operation of certain items such as irrigation, landscaping, etc. She is willing to do anything needed and has such a great attitude. She treats the property as if it were her ownGreg H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:● I'M A SELF OWNED, DO ALL MY OWN WORK, FROM COMING OUT FOR FREE ESTIMATES TO MEETING WITH MY CUSTOMERS & PERFORMING MY OWN WORK. NO CHEAP LABORERS OR STRANGERS IN YOUR HOME! ■ General Handyman Services, NO JOBS TO SMALL. From as little as changing light bulbs, light fixtures, replacing appliances to Minor/Major repairs, such as....(Kitchen, Bathroom, flooring, windows, doors, painting, drywall, fixing granite, cleaning & sealing stone, outside work, siding, trim, fencing, yard clean-up, lan..Recent Review:Excellent job! Straight forward and very communicative about pricing, details, and length of job. Many more jobs needed, and will definitely be using again!Dust M.
- Recent Review:Started early, finished by noon. Quick and easy.Ray H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System PaversAicha N.
- Business Description:Legends Landscaping has been creating spectacular outdoor spaces for residential and commercial customers throughout the Reno-Sparks for a quarter century. Our start-to-finish capabilities mean we can design the space of your dreams and install it. From rock walls and outdoor kitchens to unique plants and irrigation systems—with our landscaping services in Reno we have the expertise to complete your project, no matter where your imagination takes itRecent Review:I am very pleased with Legends Landscape. From the proposal to the finish of the job, everything went very smoothly. The quality of the work was outstanding and the people from the company were very friendly without exception. Not only would I hire them again, but I am currently in the process of getting a proposal for addition work! I highly recommend themMitchell C.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:* Landscaping & Irrigation Contractor, General Engineering & Building ContractorRecent Review:After my previous negative review which was in turn answered by an even worse one, the CEO himself opted to have a polite and civil discussion with me involving the employees who harassed me and expressed a sincere apology plus the agreement to terminate the employees in question. Thank you, John Cassinelli, for being an upstanding professional willing to hear out concerns against negative employee behaviorPatrick C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Olympic Valley
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Zephyr Cove
- South Lake Tahoe
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Carson City
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Pollock Pines
lawn care services in Tahoe City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- JB Maintenance and Handyman Services
- JB Maintenance and Handyman Services
- Kingsley Grinding, inc.5011 Sienna Trl
- Kingsley Grinding, inc.
- Legends Landscaping324 S 18th St
- Legends Landscaping
- Martis Valley Property ManagementP.O. Box 840
- Martis Valley Property Management
- Nornev home repair and maintenance services690 katherine st
- Nornev home repair and maintenance services
- Quality 1 Lawn & Landscaping2890 Vassar St 7A
- Quality 1 Lawn & Landscaping
- Reliable Services774 Mays Blvd 10-380
Incline Village, Nevada
- Remade Properties350 Gentry Way
- RENO GREEN LANDSCAPING190 Woodland Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- River City Home Improvement10001 Hadleigh Dr.
- Ruckman Construction, LLC505 Verelli Court
- Reliable Services
- Tee Time Greens1042 Tyrall Court
- Tee Time Greens
- YOLANDA & REYES HOUSE CLEANING399 SCHOOL LN
Sun Valley, Nevada
- YOLANDA & REYES HOUSE CLEANING