American Home Renewal Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2004

American Home Renewal Inc. is a family owned / operated window and siding company. We specialize in new window replacement, exterior siding, seamless gutters, attic insulation and doors. We guarantee your satisfaction up front. With our unique Satisfaction First policy you'll make no payments, no deposits until our work is completed to your satisfaction. We provide the highest quality work at a reasonable price. We have 32 employee proud team members. www.renewal.com...

Handy House Cleaning

Deep Root Cleaning Services LLC

Deep Root Cleaning service is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers by Deep Root Cleaning Services LLC on Angi
The Cozy Home HK

Thank goodness for you, the customer……. I have 6 years of experience cleaning in the San Francisco Bay Area and cleaning is my passion. I am a Certified Professional Cleaner from Maid Training Academy. I also have a MFA from UTD. I have been a Baptist for 40 years and I’m a divine cleaner. I strive to get all the details and make the correct decision over each and every matter. I want you to feel like royalty in your home and be happy and cozy. Let’s get together for a cleaning and make sure that it’s a win-win situation. Thank you 🙏

06/08/2021

Read if sound reduction is important to you We have a home by a busy street with a constant stream of traffic, and decided to replace our windows for an improved sound reduction. After meeting with multiple installers, we decided to work with American Home Renewal. The sales rep appeared very knowledgable, and friendly. During our initial assessment, I've expressed my #1 concern is noise, and that...

Description of Work
Windows and Doors replacement

Category replacement windows

05/14/2021

American Home Renewal did an excellent job. They were incredibly responsive and helpful, especially when dealing with the special circumstances and constraints of retrofitting windows within the guidelines of an HOA. Mark who ran my initial estimate and supported the project through the end of the contract creation and signing was always available to answer questions and willing to help out when I...

Description of Work
Retrofit of all windows in townhome

Category replacement windows

02/04/2021

They never called me back in time! In fact I finally called them and they said they didn't do that type of work. I had to fix it myself! On another note, Angie should add some Mexican contractors for the Latino community as well! They actually do great work and right away,

Description of Work
I needed my front door jam to be fixed as it had been kicked in.

Category gutter repair

10/21/2020

The field tech work was absolutely first rate, the pricing was not what was originally discussed, but we worked things out. RGJW.

Description of Work
'realignment of front door & re-fit front door lock.'

Category woodworking,doors

09/23/2020

The job went smoothly, replacing the rollers in two large glass sliding doors. Prior to the job, they were almost impossible to move, now they roll in the track like new. I was a bit surprised by the price, however, the entire job took under three hours and four new rollers were installed, yet the price was almost $1,000, which seems high.

Description of Work
Replacing the rollers on two big sliding glass doors

Category doors

Replacement windows, Fiberglass Windows, Vinyl Windows, French / Patio Doors , Exterior doors, Fiber Cement Siding, Exterior Siding , Cedar Siding , HardiPlank, Seamless Gutters,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express