Think you have to make the “ruff” choice between having pets or a clean house? These tips will let you have your fluffs and keep your home clean, too.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Sonora, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Sonora
- Clarity Complete CleaningWe've been working with Clarity Complete Cleaning for a couple years now, and I'm so thankful I found them. They have been fantastic with quality of their work, their communication and scheduling, and overall reliability. Our guests always comment on how clean our cabin is and it's all thanks to this wonderful company! Highly recommend
- Aroma HousecleaningSuch and AMAZING JOB!! Last minute booking because two other companies couldn't find a cleaner for me. Janneth was great with communication. Would hands down recommend.
- Redwood Cleaning CompanyShe was awesome. She was prompt and very thorough with a deep cleaning for my move out of my 1 bedroom house.
- Redwood Cleaning CompanySuper friendly, quality cleaning, and goes above and beyond every single time. Best cleaning team!!
- Redwood Cleaning CompanyThe cleaning job was done in depth beyond my expectations 🤩 I woke up this morning like is this even my house lol 💪❤️ Beautiful job thank u ☺️
- squeaky clean residential & commercialWrote a long lengthy review but it never posted. We had this service done for friends of ours. They did such an amazing job and couldn’t be happier. Communication was excellent too which is important to me. I called on a Thursday and needed the cleaning the next Monday and Edith made it happen. There were 2 that came and they scrubbed and cleaned the house to perfection. They removed stains in the bathrooms that previous attempts were unsuccessful. The window blinds looked like new when they were done as did the kitchen appliances. The house was perfect when they completed. Highly recommend Squeaky Clean. After seeing what they did for our friends, can’t wait to have our home done. Give them a call….. you will not regret
- King's Cleaning ServicesExceeded expectations. Pleasant to work with. Asked questions for confirmation and/or clarity but worked effectively without supervision. Gave great advice for cleanliness maintenance of area cleaned. Guests complement the end results.
- Sacramento Green CleanShe worked out a time that was convenient for me was right on time, did a fabulous job & was great conversation.
- DUST BUSTER HOUSE CLEANINGDust Busters employees, Tim and Mona, are very pleasant and care about doing things right. I have the two hour service every other week; and that amount of cleaning keeps me up to date so I can do other fun things. It's always great to know they are coming and the house will shine.
- AEA Carpet CleaningFinding businesses who perform great service in a professional way is no easy task. When I find one, I am always excited. Working with Vlad and crew at AeA Cleaning was a professional and positive experience from beginning to end. They were on time for all appointments, provided bids instantaneously, set appointments and reminders via email, performed the task meticulously, sent receipts right away. I will absolutely work with them on all my apartment turns moving forward
Last update on October 1, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Sonora
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Sick of streaks? Cleaning mirrors with vinegar can banish your cleaning woes. Here’s how to clean a mirror or window with vinegar.
Wax paper can do more than press flowers or make dough-rolling easy. Check out these clever uses for wax paper in the kitchen and in all the rooms in your house.
Find house cleaning services in
- Twain Harte,
- Mi Wuk Village,
- Angels Camp,
- La Grange,
- Mountain Ranch,
- San Andreas,
- Mokelumne Hill,
- West Point,
- Valley Springs,
- Pine Grove,
House Cleaning Companies in Sonora, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- First Choice Maids8895 Towne Centre Dr Ste 104-455
San Diego, California 92122
- First Choice Maids
- House To Home Moving, Inc.3298 Orange Grove Ave
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California 95660
- House To Home Moving, Inc.
- Pro Movers513 Sauber Ct
Livingston, California 95334
- Pro Movers
- Ryan's Carpet Care35153 Quails Prather Rd
Auberry, California 93602
- Ryan's Carpet Care
House cleaners that service Sonora
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.