Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

07/31/2022

7216 Varna Ave

North Hollywood, CA 91605

www.aroundclock.com

Established in 1967, Around the Clock Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. is a licensed, bonded, and insured Lennox Premier Dealer.. Over the last three decades we have grown into a full service Lennox dealership offering not only installation, but also service & repair, planned preventive maintenance, engineering, design & build installations and a host of other air management capabilities for a wide range of residential heating and air conditioning projects. Lennox Premier dealer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Additional phones - (818) 506-4400, (310) 274-5525 , (800) 434-9277 . Additional fax - (818) 989-7676. Additional DBAs - Around the Clock Heating A/C & Refrigeration, Around the Clock Refrigeration Service, Around The Clock Appliance Service, Around the Clock H V A C & Appliance Service....

HVAC Companies (766)electrician (31)appliance repair (24)air duct cleaning (19)plumbers (11)asbestos removal (8)water heaters (8)large appliances (2)small appliance repair (2)handyman (1)concrete repair (1)

07/08/2021

Robyn M.

Igor came to look at my a/c. He discovered that it was most likely a warranty issue, so he told me to call the manufacturer and have the work done through a warranty claim to save me money. He didn't even charge me for the visit. Thanks so much! Will definitely use them in the future for non-warranty related issues!

Description of Work
A/C was not working

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

05/10/2021

Bob A.

Igor is the best! Everything went great!

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

03/12/2021

Alicia A.

It went very well. The technician, Oleg, was on time, fully masked and following safety protocols. He quickly diagnosed problem, replaced the part not working, and cleaned out dryer vents of accumulated lint. The price was fair and dryer now working fine. I use Around the Clock for my AC/Heater annual service and now will be using them for any appliance repairs needed.

Description of Work
Applidryer was not getting hot and drying clothes.

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/11/2021

Ani N.

The service was great and Igor was very friendly & was able to fix my heater in no time!! Thank you Around the Clock!!!

Description of Work
Fixed Heater

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

08/28/2020

Nancy M.

Arrived on time and fixed the problem. A bit more expensive than I would have liked but checking around probably not much more than elsewhere and our air conditioner was fixed same day in the middle of a heat wave.

Description of Work
Broken air conditioner motor

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

07/28/2020

MICHAEL M.

They do a great job and have been very reliable. I have been using them for years and I would recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They service my HVAC system every 6 months.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/13/2020

Nancy V.

I had used Around The Clock for Service in the past. Igor was my service tech for several years and he was great. I had my AC replaced by my home warranty & they did not install to code. I got rid of my home warranty company & asked Around The Clock for a quote on the repairs. Once I received the money back from the home warranty company installation, I called ATC to begin the repairs (this was in the winter). I was told the installation team would be calling to set up an appointment. I called again after not having received a call back. I was told the same. In early April, I realized my AC was not yet repaired and the warm weather was coming. I began calling again & was told the same...the installation team would call back. My mother is 80 and has a medical condition & now we are in the middle of the pandemic. I had to call another company that came right out and did the repairs. I finally have a working AC that is properly installed to code. I am very disappointed with ATC, I wish they had told me up front that they did not want to do this repair. It was stressful having to find someone last minute in the middle of the pandemic, especially with an elderly parent living in the home. As much as I loved our service tech, Igor...I will not be using ATC any longer. I don't feel that I can count on them.

Description of Work
Repair my Air Conditioning Unit

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

11/05/2019

Neal Y.

The technician was good. He was punctual and performed the filter replacements adequately. He also found a problem with the heater’s blower motor that would require replacement. Fortunately the unit was still under warranty so he asked me to send the office a copy of my registered warranty to begin the replacement part ordering process. This is where the experience turned into a nightmare. I never got any calls back and when I did they said they would order it. Fast forward a month later and no response so I called again to follow-up and they said that Lennox didn’t have the part. They suggested I call Lennox directly who simply referred me back to them. I would think a company that bills itself as a premier Lennox dealer would have no problems obtaining parts, a fairly common and expected part of doing business but apparently anything beyond simple maintenance parts and services might be outside their scope of capabilities. Poor back office people really ruins it for this company.

Description of Work
I needed basic filter change and a maintenance check on the package unit I had due to a loud noise whenever the heating portion was running.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

02/06/2019

James F.

Great. Oleg is amazing. He adjusted the unit which seemed like it was going to explode and now it runs like a dream. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Clean out gas wall heater

01/12/2019

Steven G.

Very professional response. We called in the evening and they did the repair the next day

Description of Work
Furnace broke down (no heat) and fan wouldn't shut off

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

Air conditioning & heating repair, maintenance, replacement, & installation.

Window or wall air conditioners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
$10

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

How is Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc overall rated?

Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc open?

Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

What payment options does Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc provide

Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer free estimates?

No, Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer free project estimates.

Does Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc?

No, Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer warranties.

What services does Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer?

Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers the following services: Air conditioning & heating repair, maintenance, replacement, & installation.

Are there any services Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer?

Window or wall air conditioners.