Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

California: Contractors
07/31/2022

7216 Varna Ave

North Hollywood, CA 91605

Established in 1967, Around the Clock Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. is a licensed, bonded, and insured Lennox Premier Dealer.. Over the last three decades we have grown into a full service Lennox dealership offering not only installation, but also service & repair, planned preventive maintenance, engineering, design & build installations and a host of other air management capabilities for a wide range of residential heating and air conditioning projects. Lennox Premier dealer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Additional phones - (818) 506-4400, (310) 274-5525 , (800) 434-9277 . Additional fax - (818) 989-7676. Additional DBAs - Around the Clock Heating A/C & Refrigeration, Around the Clock Refrigeration Service, Around The Clock Appliance Service, Around the Clock H V A C & Appliance Service....

HVAC Companies (765)electrician (31)appliance repair (23)air duct cleaning (19)plumbers (11)asbestos removal (8)water heaters (8)large appliances (2)small appliance repair (2)handyman (1)concrete repair (1)

05/10/2021

Igor is the best! Everything went great!

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

03/12/2021

It went very well. The technician, Oleg, was on time, fully masked and following safety protocols. He quickly diagnosed problem, replaced the part not working, and cleaned out dryer vents of accumulated lint. The price was fair and dryer now working fine. I use Around the Clock for my AC/Heater annual service and now will be using them for any appliance repairs needed.

Description of Work
Applidryer was not getting hot and drying clothes.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/11/2021

The service was great and Igor was very friendly & was able to fix my heater in no time!! Thank you Around the Clock!!!

Description of Work
Fixed Heater

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

08/28/2020

Arrived on time and fixed the problem. A bit more expensive than I would have liked but checking around probably not much more than elsewhere and our air conditioner was fixed same day in the middle of a heat wave.

Description of Work
Broken air conditioner motor

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

07/28/2020

They do a great job and have been very reliable. I have been using them for years and I would recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They service my HVAC system every 6 months.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/13/2020

I had used Around The Clock for Service in the past. Igor was my service tech for several years and he was great. I had my AC replaced by my home warranty & they did not install to code. I got rid of my home warranty company & asked Around The Clock for a quote on the repairs. Once I received the money back from the home warranty company installation, I called ATC to begin the repairs (this was in...

Description of Work
Repair my Air Conditioning Unit

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

11/05/2019

The technician was good. He was punctual and performed the filter replacements adequately. He also found a problem with the heater’s blower motor that would require replacement. Fortunately the unit was still under warranty so he asked me to send the office a copy of my registered warranty to begin the replacement part ordering process. This is where the experience turned into a nightmare. I never...

Description of Work
I needed basic filter change and a maintenance check on the package unit I had due to a loud noise whenever the heating portion was running.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

02/06/2019

Great. Oleg is amazing. He adjusted the unit which seemed like it was going to explode and now it runs like a dream. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Clean out gas wall heater

01/12/2019

Very professional response. We called in the evening and they did the repair the next day

Description of Work
Furnace broke down (no heat) and fan wouldn't shut off

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

12/31/2018

The obligatory service call despite knowing exactly what was wrong with my fridge. Had to call back multiple times despite being told they would call me. They finally got back to me with the quote for the part and repair. Then he came and replaced the part but the fridge still isn't working and no one will return my call about it but money was paid out.

Description of Work
Fridge repair

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

Air conditioning & heating repair, maintenance, replacement, & installation.

Window or wall air conditioners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available