Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Ramona, CA
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Ramona
- GEORGES LAWN EQUIPMENT CODID A GREAT JOB. WORKER VERY KNOWLADGEABLE AND COURTEOUS. GIVEN EXTRA TIPS ABOUT HOW TO KEEP WEED EATER FROM BREAKING DOWN.
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksThey picked up the mower on Tuesday and returned it on Thursday of the following week. Kale, the very considerate and helpful son of the shop's owner, delivered the lawn mower and showed me how to operate it completely. He explained the type of gas that should be used, the weight of oil(30), how to clean the filters, blade height, etc. I took the mower for a short ride and he helped me navigate around my field. It went very well. The mower started easily and ran smoothly
- North County Equipment IncVery friendly customer service and called me when completed on schedule. I rcommend North County Equipment for lawn equipment repair and servicing.
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksPACIFIC LAWN MOWER WORKS WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR MY LAWN MOWER NEEDS. THE PRICE WAS VERY AFFORDABLE. THEIR PROFESSIONALISM WAS OUTSTANDING. I WILL TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS COMPANY.
- ALPINE SAW & LAWNMOWERI DID, ACTUALLY, CALL 3 OTHER SHOPS AND PRICES WERE AT LEAST $10.00 MORE AT EACH OF THEM. THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE WAS NOT ONLY PLEASANT, BUT MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY WOULD ENJOY DOING THIS WORK. THE TIME FRAME THEY GAVE FOR THE JOB TO BE DONE WAS ACCURATE AND THE RESULTS WERE EXCELLENT. VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WILL USE THEM IN THE FUTURE
- MDS SHARP N LUBEMARK CAME TO MY HOUSE AND TUNED MY MOWER WITHIN A DAY OF MY CALL, INCLUDING TIGHTENING A LOOSE WHEEL. WHEN THE WHEEL CAME LOOSE AGAIN AFTER MOWING, I CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE ON HIS VOICE MAIL. WITHIN AN HOUR, HE HAD RESEARCHED PRICES AND DELIVERY FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS, AND CALLED ME BACK TO ARRANGE TO REPLACE THE WHEEL PARTS. HE HAD THE REPLACEMENT DONE THE SAME DAY THE PARTS ARRIVED, AND IT'S NOW WORKING FINE. MARK WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS, HE HAS A LOYAL CUSTOMER IN ME
- North County Equipment IncOur gasoline lawn mover refused to start. No one on Angie's List still in business in north county. Found North County Equipment in the Yellow Pages. Took the mower in, work done promptly and completely. Done when promised. Would use them again.
- GEORGE'S LAWN EQUIPTMENT COGEORGE'S LAWN MOWER SERVICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MAIN-STAY FOR OUR LAWN MOWER. THEY USED TO BE IN A LOCATION CLOSER TO MY HOME, BUT MOVED LAST YEAR. THEY WERE VERY PRECISE WITH DIRECTIONS TO THEIR NEW SHOP AND WERE THOROUGH IN DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM (WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FAIRLY MINOR IN NATURE). THEY ALSO CARRY OIL AND OTHER SUPPLIES RELATED TO YARD CARE EQUIPMENT. I LIKE THE OWNER'S WIFE, TOO, WHO HANDLES THE COUNTER AND BOOKS. I NEVER FAIL TO COME AWAY FROM THEIR SHOP WITH A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THEIR SERVICES. THEY CAN BE TRUSTED TO BE FAIR IN THEIR ASSESSMENT OF THE TIME NEEDED FOR THE REPAIR, PROMPT RETURN OF THE LAWN MOWER AND FAIR PRICES. MORE IMPORTANTLY, THEY VALUE THE CUSTOMER AND ARE VERY PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH
- Mason's Saw and Lawnmower Service IncI take the blades to them and they sharpen them. Usually they call me really promptly when it is done and they don't take too long either. They are pretty friendly and pretty prompt when I give them something to do. Usually they have it done in a couple of days, no more than a week. They are not swamped so one does not need to stand in line for ever. The staff is friendly and helpful. Price wise I have not compared them but it is okay for me
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksWe are very happy with the new mower. They took the $100 we gave them to repair the mower and applied it to the new mower. It was just fine overall. We weren't too happy in the middle but it worked out just fine.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Ramona
- Business Description:I am a local business that can do anything from HANDYMAN, home repairs, landscaping/maintenance, yard clean up, hauling ETC...! When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who cares about adding value to your home. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:I hired Ed from Angi website to do misc work at my daughters house. One item was to fix a running toilet which I paid him for his time to pick up piece at Home Depot before he arrived. He installed the part but the toilet still runs. Another task was to assemble a craft table/hutch. While assembling the craft table side hutch Eddy broke it making it unusable, it’s now a 350.00 piece of trash. He claimed it was broken and I should send it back for a new one but HE clearly broke it while drilling screws into it. I HAVE NO IDEA why he would lie about it when it’s so obvious he drilled into the piece and broke it. I had to leave before he was finished but my daughter was there to pay him. Before he started the job I told him angi website said going rate for handyman services was between 60-65 an hour. From the time he got to Home Depot at noon until he was finished loading trash into his trailer at 6pm, it was 6hrs. He told my daughter he wanted 800.00 which she attempted to pay through Venmo. When the Venmo transaction declined she called me to inform as Ed was waiting in front of house until payment went through. I called Ed and explained I would pay him too going rate of 65.00 an hour plus dump fees which he said were 85.00, I ended up agreeing to 550.00, more than angi website quoted. He argued and was quite unprofessional. When the 550.00 payment cleared he left. After he left my daughter saw the initial 800.00 payment that declined had actually gone through. Ed now had received the 800.00 & 550.00 Venmo payments. He has yet to contact us or send the 800.00 back. My daughter has sent a 800.00 charge to him through Venmo and I’ve sent him messages & snapshots of Venmo transactions showing he received both 2 hours ago and he has not responded. Very unprofessional!corey l.
- Business Description:Scott’s Landscaping is a reputable landscape contractor that provides professional landscape design services at a reasonable price.Recent Review:Great. Very pleased with Scott. He did a great jobCassandra H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:He was great on the first appointment, removing the cabinets (Gave him all A's for this appointment), but we set up another appointment to assist in removing drywall and he never called to confirm. Called him back and we set up our third appointment and he never called to confirmed (He got all F's for giving me the run around, when all he had to do was say he was not interested). Had to remove the drywall myself as I wasted 2 weeks waiting for him and ran out of timeHeidi S.
- Business Description:The Lawnmower Shop can help you out with any of your equipment repairs
- Business Description:We offer Landscaping, Hauling, Palm and Tree Trimming to all of San Diego County
- Business Description:Providing a unique knife exchange service to restaurants, cafeterias, nursing homes in all of San Diego and Riverside County. We also provide sharpening services for knives, scissors, gardening tools and swords. We repair slicer machines and sharpen slicer blades. We are a family owned & operated business located in San Diego. We have been in business since 1912, and have operated in the San Diego area since 1963. For the past 97 years we have consistently provided quality products and cust..
- Business Description:Lawn equipment sales and repairsRecent Review:They are good folks. Very competent and sell good equipment.Robert B.
- Business Description:Western Mower & EngineRecent Review:very well. Service performed while I waitedANITA K.
- Business Description:ARE YOU SELF EMPLOYED AND CANT PROVE YOUR INCOME? WELCOME BUSINESS OWNERS, CONTRACTORS & ENTREPRENEURS. PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL HIGH QUALITY REAL PAY STUB EARNING STATEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS FOR INCOME VERIFICATION WITH YOUR COMPANIES INFORMATION, LOGO, & DEDUCTIONS BASED ON YOUR STATE'S TAX RATE OR PERCENTAGERecent Review:HUGE RIP OFF ALERT THEY STOLE $1,300 from me.. Be careful with this guy I paid $1,300 for his credit line fix and still have not recieved my stellar credit score he advertised. The owner is quite a weird character too, he tries to come off as professional but he truly is psycho!? I've been calling at least twice a week to check on my order. The owner makes sure I stay waiting on the line and usually will hang up on me. There are other check stub companies out there choose anotherAfam O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Santa Ysabel
- El Cajon
- Valley Center
- San Marcos
- La Mesa
- Pauma Valley
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Spring Valley
- San Diego
- Warner Springs
- Del Mar
- Lemon Grove
- Solana Beach
- Cardiff By The Sea
- La Jolla
lawn mower repair shops in Ramona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- ARTS LAWNMOWER SHOP9016 ROSEDALE DR
Spring Valley, California
- ARTS LAWNMOWER SHOP
- Frank's Construction and Handyman Services849 Renfro Way
El Cajon, California
- Frank's Construction and Handyman Services
- GEORGE'S LAWN EQUIPTMENT CO3645 CALIFORNIA ST
San Diego, California
- GEORGE'S LAWN EQUIPTMENT CO
- Western Mower & Engine12823 Pomerado Rd
- Western Mower & Engine