Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Lakeside, CA
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Lakeside
- Mason's Saw and Lawnmower Service IncMASON'S LAWN MOWER REPAIR IS AN EXCELLENT SHOP FOR SHARPENING AND REPAIR OF OUR LAWN MOWER. HOWEVER, IT DOES TAKE ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS TO GET THE LAWN MOWER BACK SINCE THEY HAVE SO MUCH BUSINESS. THE MOWER WORKS SO WELL HOWEVER, SO IT IS WORTH THE WAIT!
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksThey picked up the mower on Tuesday and returned it on Thursday of the following week. Kale, the very considerate and helpful son of the shop's owner, delivered the lawn mower and showed me how to operate it completely. He explained the type of gas that should be used, the weight of oil(30), how to clean the filters, blade height, etc. I took the mower for a short ride and he helped me navigate around my field. It went very well. The mower started easily and ran smoothly
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksPacific Lawn Mowers did a excellent job within a few days they my weed eater working , no issue since they fix this matter.
- North County Equipment IncOur gasoline lawn mover refused to start. No one on Angie's List still in business in north county. Found North County Equipment in the Yellow Pages. Took the mower in, work done promptly and completely. Done when promised. Would use them again.
- ALPINE SAW & LAWNMOWERI DID, ACTUALLY, CALL 3 OTHER SHOPS AND PRICES WERE AT LEAST $10.00 MORE AT EACH OF THEM. THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE WAS NOT ONLY PLEASANT, BUT MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY WOULD ENJOY DOING THIS WORK. THE TIME FRAME THEY GAVE FOR THE JOB TO BE DONE WAS ACCURATE AND THE RESULTS WERE EXCELLENT. VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WILL USE THEM IN THE FUTURE
- A & A GARDEN EQUIP PARTS & SVCI found this company on Angies List but it had not been reviewed by anyone at that point. I decided to take a chance because they were close to my home. I'm glad I did. It's a small shop with what appears to be just the owner working there. I brought my lawn mower in for repairs after I had poured really old gasoline into it and tried to use it. (That doesn't work, folks). The shop is so busy that it takes about a week for him to be able to do the repairs. He tells you this upfront though. There is a $25 upfront charge when you leave your machine but that charge is deducted from the cost of the repairs. He will fix your machine if it will cost less than $108 to do the work but will call you for authorization if it is going to cost more than that. One week later I called and he told me the machine was done and ready for pick-up. I picked it up and used it the same day and it ran like brand new. I mowed my daughter's lawn too and it's like having a new machine. I will definitely use this company again
- GEORGE'S LAWN EQUIPTMENT COGEORGE'S LAWN MOWER SERVICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MAIN-STAY FOR OUR LAWN MOWER. THEY USED TO BE IN A LOCATION CLOSER TO MY HOME, BUT MOVED LAST YEAR. THEY WERE VERY PRECISE WITH DIRECTIONS TO THEIR NEW SHOP AND WERE THOROUGH IN DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM (WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FAIRLY MINOR IN NATURE). THEY ALSO CARRY OIL AND OTHER SUPPLIES RELATED TO YARD CARE EQUIPMENT. I LIKE THE OWNER'S WIFE, TOO, WHO HANDLES THE COUNTER AND BOOKS. I NEVER FAIL TO COME AWAY FROM THEIR SHOP WITH A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THEIR SERVICES. THEY CAN BE TRUSTED TO BE FAIR IN THEIR ASSESSMENT OF THE TIME NEEDED FOR THE REPAIR, PROMPT RETURN OF THE LAWN MOWER AND FAIR PRICES. MORE IMPORTANTLY, THEY VALUE THE CUSTOMER AND ARE VERY PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH
- Mason's Saw and Lawnmower Service IncI take the blades to them and they sharpen them. Usually they call me really promptly when it is done and they don't take too long either. They are pretty friendly and pretty prompt when I give them something to do. Usually they have it done in a couple of days, no more than a week. They are not swamped so one does not need to stand in line for ever. The staff is friendly and helpful. Price wise I have not compared them but it is okay for me
- Western Mower & EngineI am impressed by every aspect of their operation. Jon at the desk is smart, personable and quick. They asked me to stand by after I dropped off the mower so they could do a quick check before giving me a price. They estimated $90 and 3-5 days and delivered $83 and 2 days. I have an injured arm and they took the mower out of my car and put it back happily. I will go back long before the next 20 years :
- North County Equipment IncVery friendly customer service and called me when completed on schedule. I rcommend North County Equipment for lawn equipment repair and servicing.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Lakeside
- Business Description:*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and can even pay online! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** Here at Neighbor Handyman Services, we sustain our business on quality & integrity without sacrificing affordable repairs and installations. We are experts in the ha..Recent Review:General speaking, he did a good work and I would hire him againAnthony H.
- Business Description:Scott’s Landscaping is a reputable landscape contractor that provides professional landscape design services at a reasonable price.Recent Review:Great. Very pleased with Scott. He did a great jobCassandra H.
- Business Description:I am a local business that can do anything from HANDYMAN, home repairs, landscaping/maintenance, yard clean up, hauling ETC...! When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who cares about adding value to your home. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:I hired Ed from Angi website to do misc work at my daughters house. One item was to fix a running toilet which I paid him for his time to pick up piece at Home Depot before he arrived. He installed the part but the toilet still runs. Another task was to assemble a craft table/hutch. While assembling the craft table side hutch Eddy broke it making it unusable, it’s now a 350.00 piece of trash. He claimed it was broken and I should send it back for a new one but HE clearly broke it while drilling screws into it. I HAVE NO IDEA why he would lie about it when it’s so obvious he drilled into the piece and broke it. I had to leave before he was finished but my daughter was there to pay him. Before he started the job I told him angi website said going rate for handyman services was between 60-65 an hour. From the time he got to Home Depot at noon until he was finished loading trash into his trailer at 6pm, it was 6hrs. He told my daughter he wanted 800.00 which she attempted to pay through Venmo. When the Venmo transaction declined she called me to inform as Ed was waiting in front of house until payment went through. I called Ed and explained I would pay him too going rate of 65.00 an hour plus dump fees which he said were 85.00, I ended up agreeing to 550.00, more than angi website quoted. He argued and was quite unprofessional. When the 550.00 payment cleared he left. After he left my daughter saw the initial 800.00 payment that declined had actually gone through. Ed now had received the 800.00 & 550.00 Venmo payments. He has yet to contact us or send the 800.00 back. My daughter has sent a 800.00 charge to him through Venmo and I’ve sent him messages & snapshots of Venmo transactions showing he received both 2 hours ago and he has not responded. Very unprofessional!corey l.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Service and repair of all outdoor power equipment for recreational, residential, and commercial customers. Turn around times are usually within 1 week depending on the level of repair and availability of parts. If you require new equipment I have a solution for your need, from small clear water pumps to large commercial Zero turn mowers. I have what you may be looking for
- Business Description:Western Mower & EngineRecent Review:very well. Service performed while I waitedANITA K.
- Business Description:Lawn equipment sales and repairsRecent Review:They are good folks. Very competent and sell good equipment.Robert B.
- Business Description:Power Mower is your One-Stop-Mower-Shop for quality parts, best prices and excellent service. We are open Monday through Friday 7am to 6pm and Saturday from 7am to 3pm (closed Sunday). We located on the main street in Vista at 1094 S Santa Fe Ave. Go to our website and see our specials and videos at: www.powermower.coRecent Review:unknownSondra G.
- Business Description:With a "Can DO" attitude, The MAN Handy is providing a first class HandyMan service in the Southern California area like San Diego, Riverside, Orange and LA Counties. We are the "Do it ALL Experts"!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- El Cajon
- La Mesa
- Spring Valley
- Lemon Grove
- San Diego
- National City
- Chula Vista
- La Jolla
- Del Mar
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Ysidro
- Solana Beach
- Imperial Beach
- Santa Ysabel
- Cardiff By The Sea
lawn mower repair shops in Lakeside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- ARTS LAWNMOWER SHOP9016 ROSEDALE DR
Spring Valley, California
- ARTS LAWNMOWER SHOP
- GEORGE'S LAWN EQUIPTMENT CO3645 CALIFORNIA ST
San Diego, California
- GEORGE'S LAWN EQUIPTMENT CO
- Hernandez Landscaping and turf installation 205 Norton Ave
National City, California
- Hernandez Landscaping and turf installation
- Western Mower & Engine12823 Pomerado Rd
- Western Mower & Engine