Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Vista, CA
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Vista
- NORTH COUNTY LAWNMOWER, Inc. Excellent! Old mower runs great - much peppier than before. Price to fix was VERY reasonable. Only minor drawbacks - time to fix took about 2 weeks, and no drop-off/pick-up service. But if you have a way to get machine to their shop don't need it fixed right away, worth the wait.
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksThey promised me the lawn mover would be ready on Friday and it was ready on Friday. When we started to mow the lawn the lawn mower started up but the mechanism that pulled the mower was not working correctly. I took the mower back, they fixed it the next day at no charge. They were helpful and pleasant
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksThis company is awesome! Our Honda had been making strange noises for several years. I took it to them and they knew exactly what to do with it. They also helped me unload it from the car which was really sweet. All of the staff were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and polite. I would highly recommend
- Mason's Saw and Lawnmower Service IncMASON'S LAWN MOWER REPAIR IS AN EXCELLENT SHOP FOR SHARPENING AND REPAIR OF OUR LAWN MOWER. HOWEVER, IT DOES TAKE ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS TO GET THE LAWN MOWER BACK SINCE THEY HAVE SO MUCH BUSINESS. THE MOWER WORKS SO WELL HOWEVER, SO IT IS WORTH THE WAIT!
- North County Equipment IncI phoned early on Thursday morning this week to see if they could help me find out what was wrong with my Mantis. I'm trying to get the spring garden planted, and needed that tiller badly, but it was choking and wouldn't keep running. Chris P told me they did repair Mantis tillers, and I could drop it off, which I did on my way to work on Thursday morning. I told Chris I hoped to get the tiller in time to work on the weekend. I didn't hear anything on Friday, so figured I was out of luck, but just as I was heading out to run errands on Saturday morning, Chris phoned and told me they had happened to have the part in stock and it was running like a dream. I was over the moon. They were very nice, professional, and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend them to anyone looking for small equipment or to have them work on your existing equipment
- MDS SHARP N LUBEMARK CAME TO MY HOUSE AND TUNED MY MOWER WITHIN A DAY OF MY CALL, INCLUDING TIGHTENING A LOOSE WHEEL. WHEN THE WHEEL CAME LOOSE AGAIN AFTER MOWING, I CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE ON HIS VOICE MAIL. WITHIN AN HOUR, HE HAD RESEARCHED PRICES AND DELIVERY FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS, AND CALLED ME BACK TO ARRANGE TO REPLACE THE WHEEL PARTS. HE HAD THE REPLACEMENT DONE THE SAME DAY THE PARTS ARRIVED, AND IT'S NOW WORKING FINE. MARK WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS, HE HAS A LOYAL CUSTOMER IN ME
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksThey picked up the mower on Tuesday and returned it on Thursday of the following week. Kale, the very considerate and helpful son of the shop's owner, delivered the lawn mower and showed me how to operate it completely. He explained the type of gas that should be used, the weight of oil(30), how to clean the filters, blade height, etc. I took the mower for a short ride and he helped me navigate around my field. It went very well. The mower started easily and ran smoothly
- North County Equipment IncDropped off leaf blower; people very nice. Work done before estimated date, cost reasonable, AND the leaf blower works great!!!
- ALPINE SAW & LAWNMOWERI DID, ACTUALLY, CALL 3 OTHER SHOPS AND PRICES WERE AT LEAST $10.00 MORE AT EACH OF THEM. THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE WAS NOT ONLY PLEASANT, BUT MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY WOULD ENJOY DOING THIS WORK. THE TIME FRAME THEY GAVE FOR THE JOB TO BE DONE WAS ACCURATE AND THE RESULTS WERE EXCELLENT. VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WILL USE THEM IN THE FUTURE
- Pacific Lawn Mowers WorksWe are very happy with the new mower. They took the $100 we gave them to repair the mower and applied it to the new mower. It was just fine overall. We weren't too happy in the middle but it worked out just fine.
Last update on May 10, 2014
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Vista
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- San Marcos,
- Camp Pendleton,
- Valley Center,
- Cardiff By The Sea,
- Rancho Santa Fe,
- Solana Beach,
- Pauma Valley,
- Del Mar,
- La Jolla,
- San Clemente,
- San Diego,
lawn mower repair shops in Vista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- POWER MOWER1094 S Santa Fe Ave
Vista, California 92084
- POWER MOWER
- ARTS LAWNMOWER SHOP9016 ROSEDALE DR
Spring Valley, California 91977
- ARTS LAWNMOWER SHOP
- GEORGE'S LAWN EQUIPTMENT CO3645 CALIFORNIA ST
San Diego, California 92101
- GEORGE'S LAWN EQUIPTMENT CO
- Integrity Patio Covers29110 Dallas Cir
Winchester, California 92596
- Integrity Patio Covers
- Mason's Saw and Lawnmower Service Inc1209 Broadway
El Cajon, California 92021
- Mason's Saw and Lawnmower Service Inc
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Scott's Landscaping9219 Fenway Rd.
Santee, California 92071
- Scott's Landscaping
- Western Mower & Engine12823 Pomerado Rd
Poway, California 92064
- Western Mower & Engine