PATRIOT PLUMBING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2004

772 JAMACHA RD STE 104

El Cajon, CA 92019

Full service plumbing and repair including faucet, toilet and sink repairs, slab leaks, garbage disposals, water heaters, repipes and more!

10/08/2020

Marlynn K.

They no showed my tenant who took off time from work.

Description of Work
Facet Repair

Category drain pipe

09/11/2020

Linda D.

Great job fixing both items. Explained what was needed & was creative in solving repair. & saving us $! Customer service in offering to increase water pressure & ck showers, etc. Connor is great guy! Easy, knowledgeable, & competent. Thank you. Linda Dean

Description of Work
Kitchen sink leak & shut off valve

Category plumbing, drain pipe

02/28/2020

Dennis S.

great communication, service, quality products on time 1st time...excellent all the way around!

Description of Work
Plumbing

02/18/2020

Julie R.

Great! Was on time. The job was done very quickly. Gave me a great price. Thank you Patriot Plumbing. I will defiantly use you in the future.

Description of Work
hose bib

02/07/2020

Mike R.

We have used Patriot Plumbing three times now. They are always very responsive to our calls and respond quickly. The is work is always excellent and we will be calling them with all our plumbing needs. Mike R.

Description of Work
Shut off valves replaced through out the entire house and toilet installed.

Denise R.

I have used them many times. It was excellent. They were knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They unclogged a drain.

Category drain cleaning

Esther A.

We were happy. They fixed it.They fixed the line. I was pleased with them.

Description of Work
They replaced garage disposal. They cleaned our sewage line.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Mario A.

They were awesome. It was awesome. They were great.

Description of Work
They cleared my drain.

Category drain cleaning

Brian B.

They did plumbing for me for the past 20 years. They did good job. They came when they said they would come. I have no plans on leaving them. They were fair. They have quality work. They did a lot of work for me.

Description of Work
They fixed my sprinkler system.

Category irrigation systems

08/23/2017

Merton G.

Great!! I highly recommend Patriot Plumbing.

Description of Work
It has been some years since I used them but was VERY impressed and have recommended them, in my Contractors List for our community. Very good reviews.

03/15/2017

willard B.

It was over $1,000, around $1,100 maybe, I haven’t gotten the final details worked out. The boss got pink eye or something, so I had some delays because of that, but that was forgivable in my book. I have used them a number of times over the last 3 or 4 years.

Description of Work
They were rearranging the plumbing so I could put the washer and dryer in a different place. Connected up the gas line so I could use gas for drying rather than electricity. It was a lot of work. They had two people, sometimes three people coming and going. So forth and so on.

03/16/2015

Kathryn M.

Not good at all. They charged us time and half because it was Valentine's Day. They promiesed to come back on Monday to finish the job and never showed. When the techn. left we were told we (Methodist Church) would be billed. Tuesday a Patriot employee showed up demanding to be paid no invoide provided and got very angery with a volunteer and one of our Pastors. Kirk arrive later that week with the same attitude. The bill was paid in full. We will not recommended or use them again. They are on the Church's Do Not Call List for service.

Description of Work
this is from the invoide "water was floodking kitchen" they wuold the leak and stopped it.

12/16/2014

Shannon G.

Went very well. They are my go to plumber in the East County. Trustworthy, timely and professional.

Description of Work
Fixed a toilet and a tub fixture

10/13/2014

rita W.

they called in a leak detector guy who dug up the driveway, problem was the leak wasn't under the driveway, so we ended up with a big ugly patch in the driveway that (Patriot) said they would be back to fix better, that's been over a year, they never came back.

Description of Work
fix a outside waterleak

08/02/2014

adam L.

While I did not utilize Patriot Plumbing, I felt the technician's interaction in public was unprofessional and I would not want him in my house. While parking at a San Diego Mall, I found an open spot parking spot next to, what I would soon see was, a Patriot Plumbing Utility truck. The passenger compartment door was open as was a single side utility door. I thought the crew was on lunch break as it was a few minutes after noon, so I thought nothing of pulling alongside to go into the mall. I got out of my car to go inside, and I saw the passenger of the utility van start to work on the roof of the cab with a pair of pliers. A few seconds later, the driver of the car leered through the cab of the van and said and quot;Why would you park here? We're working on something.and quot; in a condescending and belittling tone. He then sat there staring at me....so I moved my car fearing and quot;accidentaland quot; damage to my car. On returning my car a few minutes later, the passenger of the truck stared at me the entire time I walked back to my car. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, they were pulling out too. And, they drove off with a pair of pliers on the cab of the truck. Having served in the military for 20 years, I can take an insult with the best of them at work and could care less, but for the paying public who may be giving good money to bring professional technicians in their homes, I felt the public should know who they are paying and the character of those people. As General S.L.A Marshall said, and quot;A man has integrity if his interest in the good of the service is at all times greater than his personal pride, and when he holds himself to the same line of duty when unobserved as he would follow if his superiors were present.and quot; My corollary to this military sentiment is, and quot;you have integrity if you hold yourself to the same level of professionalism when you are NOT WITH paying clients, as when your are WITH paying clients.and quot; This Patriot Plumber does not act professional when not with paying clients, so buyer beware. How about, and quot;Pardon me, we're working on our truck, you might might not want to park there.and quot; Or, and quot;Excuse me, we're working on our truck and I'd hate to damage your car.and quot; Or don't repair your utility truck in a crowded mall parking lot.

Description of Work
Poor profession interaction in public.

07/22/2014

Brian W.

Patriot plumbing was hired because they came highly recommended by my neighbor. A couple of weeks after I utilized their services for my water heater, my neighbor told me an unfortunate story about patriot plumbing taking financially advantage of my neighbor when they were called to do another job. His prices seemed to increase every time he was out. 6 weeks after my water heater was installed we noticed water leaking from the valve. Patriot plumbing came out and wanted an astronomical fee to repair the leak. When questions were asked to try an understand the problem, the conversation ended with patriot plumbing asking why we didn't trust him anymore.... Nothing professional came out of the owners mouth...all words of victimization. We asked him to not come out and fix the issue as we had another source. The owner called back approximately 20 mins after the initial phone call and threaten to charge a service charge if we shared his number with anyone else.

Description of Work
Poor customer service, price gouging, threatening the customer

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/22/2013

Jane L.

Kirk cam out and removed the toilet, fixed the leak and resealed. Job done quickly and thoroughly, as always.

Description of Work
Had a leak in my downstairs bathroom coming from the upstairs. The toilet upstairs had a leak.

07/02/2013

Jane L.

I felt that a charge of $182 was a bit much. The actual part was $42, however, the labor and taxes ($15) was the rest. In actuality, the gentleman was at the house for 45 minutes. . . although he had to go and get the part not once but twice, I'm thinking I was charged for the entire time devoted to my job. I've used Patriot Plumbing for years and the prices continue to go up considerably. They are the best plumbing company I know but jeez, give me a break.

Description of Work
The cold handle on my faucet was extremely difficult to turn on and off. The gentleman came out and replaced the internal part and consequently the handle turns perfectly now.

01/25/2013

Carmen R.

The gentleman responded quickly and appeared at my home at the time he said he would arrive. He immediately went to work on the clogged drain and finished quickly. Drain cleaning is messy but he cleaned up after himself. I was pleased with his work. I was not too pleased with his personality, not very informative regarding the job and not at all friendly.

Description of Work
He cleaned the kitchen drain. He had the tools he needed, tackled it and got it done.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/10/2012

Laura N.

Kirk has been to our house several times for various plumbing difficulties. Our house was built in 1970 so it's older and has drainage problems at times. Kirk has always been able to come out quickly and help us out. He's very informative about what is going on, why and options. We'll definitely use his company again.

Description of Work
Problems with drains stuffing up in our 1970 two story house

10/01/2011

Lewis E.

Had a gas stove delivered by a home improvement company while my husband was deployed, but it could not be installed, because the gas line was in the wrong location. Kevin came by with another Patriot Plumbing employee and re-directed the gas line, and, unexpectedly, installed my stove! They were incredibly nice, and very helpful. The stove works wonderfully. Also, Ron (if my memory serves me correctly) came by to solve my home's main line stoppage. Again, very polite, quick and effective with his work.

Description of Work
Re-directed a gas line, and cleared a main line stoppage.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair, drain cleaning

09/14/2011

Jeffrey H.

I had used them three times prior and had excellent service. This last time it was horrible. They were here for half a day and they ended up leaving. I had a contractor here and he was relying on them to change the plumbing out so he could work on the subfloor in my kitchen. They ended up coming out the next day and left again. My contractor also had a camera that he was using to take pictures of the construction and it disappeared. They were the only ones here. I called the owner and explained that I had used them three times before and had great service. He got mad and started yelling at me. Jason had come out before and I had really great service from him and he left. The owner came out and said that he was sorry and that he had a really bad day. He said he would take a percent off the bill and once I got it, it was so cryptic that I couldn't tell if anything had been taken off or not. At that time I just said forget it and I wasn't going to use them again. I had such excellent service from them the three previous times that I was just amazed that the owner was so belligerent. I thought as an owner he would have liked to have known about it. I was trying to do him a favor because I wanted to keep using them. I wouldn't use them again. The one time they left, my contractor wasn't sure what they had done or if it was ready to seal up so I had to call them and tell them that they needed to come out now so my contractor would know. They actually did come out and said that it was good to be sealed up. I was happy to have found a good plumber after 10 years and I had probably spent $10,000 with them on projects so now I am back to square one. Jason had come out two times prior and he was great. He was a friend of the owner and he moved to go to college. He was a very nice guy and a hard worker. I would be hard pressed to use them again. I hadn't even gotten a price and they just started coming out to do the work this time. Before I didn't think they were the cheapest but it was good quality. I hope everything is working right this time.

Description of Work
I used Patriot Plumbing to reroute gas lines and water lines in the kitchen,

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

04/30/2011

susan H.

Great., he knew what was wrong right away and show us the new part and the old parts and explain everything to us. He will be back next week to clean outside drain and repair the area for the washer and dryer. Very nice man who does take the time to explain . Good Job.. thanks

Description of Work
. Older home and he knew how to fix it right away No hot water coming out of the shower head.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/26/2011

Kim P.

they did a great job and then asked for another job at our house different guy not as frienly or nice must have had a bad day?

Description of Work
reran new gas line under cabinets and shut off valve for oven for rental rebuilt toilet mech then found out leak at wax ring which is not part of job so r/r wax ring chris was excellant professional and friendly

Category plumbing, gas leak repair, drain cleaning

03/15/2011

MARLA A.

They did a super job. They were good. They were extremely friendly, on time, and charged me a decent price.

Description of Work
We used Patriot Plumbing few days ago to put in the drain line for a tank less water heater.

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers Coupon

GRAND OAKS LANDSCAPING Inc.

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Olympia Services

At OLYMPIA Services We are committed to customer service. We have 100% satisfaction guarantees. We are licensed and insured. We are fully train and certify as a restoration specialists. Our reputation is based on fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help! Olympia aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state.

California
    California: Contractors
    02/29/2024

ALL plumbing service and repair including, water heaters, drain cleaning, drain repair and replacement, slab leaks, water line repair and replacement, fixture installation and repair, gas leak repair, etc.