Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Pomona, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Pomona
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and Team were awesome. We had just moved and there was some ambiguity with our neighbors boundary walls. We wanted to get a boundary survey done so we could make sure we understood our property boundries. I called Jeff and he immediately put me at ease with his approach and questions. I knew I was in good hands. We had a date scheduled and a few days before he called to let me know it was going to rain and we should move to ensure his team is able to do a thorough job. I agreed and he was right it pored the day they were supposed to show. The team came next week and did a very thorough and professional job. They placed markers and flags as promised , walked me and my neighbor through each point . Answered all our questions, the follow up was excellent too, we got a copy of the draft survey within 24 hours and then final submitted survey as soon as it was available from the county. Jeff was always there to respond to any questions we had. Definitely recommend Voorhees & Voorhees if you are looking for peace of mind working with professiona read less
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.My residential construction project was abruptly put on hold when a city inspector required a survey to verify the property boundaries. Unfortunately good surveyors are in high demand (at least 4 weeks out), and Voorheis and Voorheis was no exception. However, after discussing my job with Jeff, he thought he'd be able to work it in very soon between other clients. Jeff patiently answered my questions, and I ultimately felt confident to hire them for the survey. I was really happy with their thoroughness and professionalism, and ultimately the city inspector was satisfied and approved our setbacks. Thanks to Voorheis and Voorheis for getting my project quickly back on track with their excellent and timely work read less
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from Human Nature Design & Construction, was very Professional and with broad knowledge. He help us finish the project on time. He deliver what he said he will do from the beginning up to the end. We was very happy with the final result.
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from HND Construction was very professional and detailed with his work. He guided us from the beginning to the end. He knew what he was doing and he was trustworthy.. His workers were on time for work and at the end of the day they cleaned up the job site so that it was clean and organized.We felt it was not as difficult to stay at home during the construction as we thought it would be. Leo stayed in our budget and finished the project in the time frame that we hoped for. Although we knew that the Construction process could be stressful and unpleasant, Leo and his workers made the process easier than we expected. We are very satisfied with the Human Nature Design crew read less
- Human Nature Design & Construction Incthe over all experience with HND was very good, they provide us with wonderful design options and sketches that was finalizing to the complete design that we love and visions. HND was always on time and deliver what they promise us they will do. Their design team was very nice, professional and always on time. HND give us the confident that they will do the best they can according to the plans and give us the best services that they can according to our needs. their work was done in a very high quality and professionalize read less
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncThroughout the project development and construction, Leo provided his personal time and attention to questions and made sure that the plans met code requirements and that construction was completed according to specifications. His crew was always prompt and courteous, and responsive to our needs.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were helpful, friendly, professional and efficient, really knew what they were doing, explained to me in detail whatever I asked them to, kept me informed of the process, and were careful and respectful on my property (like not trampling plants). They followed up and encouraged me to call if I had any questions. Highly recommended read less
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.I encountered a complicated boundary dispute involving my residential property and a new neighbor who began clearing an area. After searching Angie's List, I discovered Voorheis & Voorheis and its stellar reviews. I called on the company and had a complete survey made for my property. I am so glad I did. There were so many headache issues involving my property: it's hilly, convoluted, and there were no nearby licensed surveys on file. My deed had a confusing and older metes and bounds description to boot. Fast-forward, and I now have an outstanding Voorheis & Voorheis survey with amazing quality and attention to detail. I am exceptionally pleased with it. I am also very happy with the professionalism, courtesy, and promptness I received from every contact with the company. Jeff, Brad, and the entire crew are fantastic. I can honestly say that Voorheis & Voorheis is one of the best companies I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I give them my highest recommendation read less
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.This was a small & simple job compared with a lot of the other contractors I've engaged in the process of renovating a fixer-upper. But I needed to get the survey done quickly because my contractor suddenly decided to build the fence a few days later, & I didn't want to risk having to then tear the whole thing down. I got several other bids, one of which was less than Voorheis, & Jeff -- the son in the team -- graciously came down slightly in price. As I recall, he also scheduled the job a few days after we initially talked (though we had been playing phone tag for awhile before that.) While doing the survey, Don asked for my preference on where certain markers should be placed, & what type they should be. I really appreciated that not only for my own sake, but because I didn't want to alienate my new shared-driveway neighbor by loudly staking out the property line. I was also extremely impressed with their follow-through -- he didn't bill me for the 50% balance until after the County had acknowledged receiving the paperwork they filed read less
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.This was a last minute request and Jeff came through! I had not moved in yet but was in process of building stairs from the street to the back yard in place of some old, dilapidated railroad ties. My neighbor voiced concern about the location and property line--fair enough. None of the city documents were detailed enough to definitively identify the property line. The contractor was pushing to get the concrete poured for the stairs so I had to get a survey ASAP! I think it was a Wednesday and Jeff was the only one I called who responded to a my urgent request to do the survey that Saturday. He showed up on time with his team (his father and his son--very cute) to do the job. They must have spent 4 hours and did a thorough job, clearly identifying the property boundaries where I had expected. Wow! It was costly, but Jeff's wife was expecting him to take the weekend off and my wife wanted the stairs done before we moved in. So, one pays for your wants. We all made it happen and everything is squared away. Again, I have to commend Jeff for responding to my call right away read less
Land Surveyors in Pomona
- Business Description:Go Green Construction (Lic # 889248) is a general contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area. We build healthy homes that not only benefit their owners, but generations to follow. General Contractor specializing in Creating Healthy Living Environment for Your Family: Certified "Build-it-Green" Builder, EPA Lead Safe Certified, Non-Toxic Home Specialist. Whether you're looking to create a bigger kitchen, a new nursery, a completely new dream home, or upgrade your home to lower your energ.. read lessRecent Review:Fernando and Go Green not only built our dream home, but became a part of our family. He and his team worked daily with care, compassion and were always professional and respectful to our living space and our neighbors. The original portion of our home was built in 1925. Fernando and his crew added a home on the back of our home, a swimming pool, two additional bathrooms and much more, all while my family of 4 lived in the original space. Construction can be very stressful but Fernando and his team always made us feel at ease. We knew we were in good hands. The best part is that all construction was completed and permits were signed off just before the pandemic. We felt like we were the luckiest family on earth living in this beautiful home while working and doing online school. I HIGHLY recommend Fernando Feldman and Go Green Construction for ALL of your construction needs. He does it right the first time and is beyond detailed making sure that you are 100% satisfied with the finished product read lessDebra G.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyors providing reliable, quality service to residential and commercial clients in California for over 5 years. We have over 14 years of experience working with Design Professionals (Architects, Engineers, and Design Build Pros) and Legal Professionals ( Attorneys, Forensic Engineers, and Insurance Companies ) read lessRecent Review:It’s over six months since we hired them and all fees had been paid for and we still haven’t got the report. Every time I called, an answering service receptionist answered my calls and informed me that someone will get back to me. No one has call me back since October of 2020 read lessEric N.
- Business Description:Util-Locate has been in business since 2001 serving all of Southern California. We range in clientele from residential homeowners to major general contractors, architects, engineers, school districts, colleges, hospitals, and municipalities read lessRecent Review:Util-Locate assured me that they could "precisely" locate and determine depth of the sewer line and they failed on both counts. The technician sent out was poorly trained and unable to locate the sewer line with radar-type equipment. He then attempted to locate the sewer line by inserting a tool down a floor drain. While forcing the tool down the drain, he broke the tool in 2 places before giving up on trying to identify location of the sewer line. The next day it was determined that the floor drain was now blocked and would not drain properly. Util Locate would not take any responsibility for the damaged floor drain and and hung up on the phone when asked when they intended to follow-up on the problem their technician created. There was no problem with the floor drain before Util-Locate attempted to use the drain to locate of the sewer line. Beware of Util-Locate as their competency is lacking and and they ignore problems they have caused. I would definitely avoid using this company read lessRobert E.
- Business Description:WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYING SERVICES TO PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, HOME OWNERS, CONTRACTORS, ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, LAWYERS AND OTHERS THAT MIGHT HAVE A NEED TO ESTABLISH PROPERTY LINES, OR NEW STURCTURE LOCATION AS REQUIRED BY CITY BUILDING INSPECTOR read lessRecent Review:California Land Services were absolutely useless. Having provided a quote, visiting the site and after multiple phone calls they concluded the survey was too difficult and asked if I could ask a neighbor (who had recently had a survey done) to help them. Used every excuse under the Sun to delay when the survey would be done and in the end I gave up. Avoid at all costs. <br / read lessMichael L.
- Business Description:LICENSE #: 759817.Recent Review:Very bad not only did they delay the project 6 times. They also threatened residents in the neighborhood and left a huge mess. They would go days without showing up. Horrible experience never again.Ashole a.
- Business Description:Manufactured home sales and installations. Licensed as a manufactured home dealer, and General Contractor. We do all site prep, install manufactured home, attach all utilities, (turn key operation) Also do hardened shelters, (bomb shelters) under web site: www.californiabunkers.co read less
- Business Description:over 20 years of experienceRecent Review:THEY ARE RESPONSIVE AND THEY WERE NEAT. THEY EVEN DID THE BASEBOARDS FOR ME AND THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. THEY ARE VERY GOOD, I WOULD HIRE THEM AGAIN. THEY ARE ALSO REASONABLE.TOM H.
- Business Description:We offer services in all of Orange county and some Areas of Los Angeles and San Diego counties. With over ten years of experience, Blue Coast Remodeling has built it's portfolio in all things home and commercial remodeling, from demolition, landscape and building permits to Interior Design. We pride ourselves in our referral-based business that speaks to the quality and honesty of our work, and for that we love to reward our clients with a free service* for every person they refer Blue Coast .. read less
- Business Description:General engineering and general building contractor. Call us for a quote.
- Business Description:Since its start as Hacker Engineering in 1980 HEITEC Consulting has established itself as a company of dedicated and talented professionals working hard to deliver excellence to their clients. Whether your needs lie in planning, civil engineering, land surveying, or storm water management you can count on our qualified team of licensed professionals to get your job done. Based in Southern California our advanced technical skill and creative problem solving developed over 35 years of experienc.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Diamond Bar
- San Dimas
- La Verne
- Chino Hills
- West Covina
- Rowland Heights
- La Puente
- Yorba Linda
- Hacienda Heights
- Baldwin Park
- La Habra Heights
land surveyors in Pomona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California
- AppraiserValues.com4570 CAMPUS DR 100
Newport Beach, California
- Aqua Bella Pools-Spa & Masonry31256 Quail Valley Rd
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- ASAPDVBE28840 Bay Ave
Moreno Valley, California
- Adobe Builders
- C & C Paving CompanyPO Box 16154
North Hollywood, California
- Cadtechs41700 Ivy St
- CAL-QUAKE CONSTRUCTION636 N FORMOSA AVENUE
Los Angeles, California
- CALIFORNIA LAND SERVICES, INC.13317 VENTURA BLVD SUITE F-1
Sherman Oaks, California
- CaliLand Engineering Inc1216 S Garfield Ave Ste 200
- Christensen & Plouff Land Surveying27821 Fremont Court #6
- City Pick Ups2 Lagoon Ave
- City Radius Maps300 E. Bonita Ave. 3641
San Dimas, California
- Coast & Valley Land Surveying Inc7045 La Fonda Ct.
- C & C Paving Company
- Engineering Capital7833 Owens St
- Engineering Capital
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
- Farmers Insurance
- Generation Water700 N. Alameda Street Floor 4-570
Los Angeles, California
- George G. Boghossian & Associates, Inc.1111 North Brand Blvd. 202
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- Go Green Construction, Inc9300 Texhoma Ave
- GPRS8958 Wedgewood Ct
- GREEN USA CONSTRUCTION3050 W 7TH ST # 200
Los Angeles, California
- Grenier and Sons Land Surveying28039 Scott Rd., Ste. D-293
- Generation Water
- Hahn and Associates, Inc.28368 Constellation Rd #300
Santa Clarita, California
- HEITEC Consulting42575 Melanie Pl Ste S
Palm Desert, California
- Helix - Aerial Photography and Aerial Videography650 Tamarack Ave
- Home Top Construction & Design Inc6931 Van Nuys Blvd #307
Van Nuys, California
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
- Hahn and Associates, Inc.
- P & G Remodeling9000 Orion Ave 7
- Precision Environmental, Inc.2945 Townsgate Rd. Suite 200
Westlake Village, California
- Premier Land Surveying22837 Ventura Blvd Ste 100
Woodland Hills, California
- Prescott General Contracting401 Avenida San Carlos
San Clemente, California
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- P & G Remodeling
- R. Chris Wright Land Surveying74711 Dillon Road #399
Desert Hot Springs, California
- Radius Maps 4 Less11808 Letini Dr
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- RAM BUILDING & REMODELING INC.10423 Atlantic Ave
South Gate, California
- Redlands Consultants & Associates621 S. Buena Vista St.
- Regional Pacific Consulting428 Main Street, Suite 206
Huntington Beach, California
- R. Chris Wright Land Surveying
- Safford Construction Management3549 Valley View Ave.
- Secutrac Engineering43300 Business Park Drive, Suite 205
- Site 2 Site Survey4300 Edison Ave
- Smart Sustainable Solutions, Inc.4210 West 58th Place
Los Angeles, California
- Solid Rock Construction Group Inc943 Majella Ave
La Verne, California
- Struc Tech Engineers Architects and ContractorsP.O.Box 8715, 4774 Park Granada Suite 10
- Symmetry Land Surveying and Forensic Mapping4055 Redwood Avenue, Suite 407
Los Angeles, California
- Symmetry Surveying + Mapping4055 Redwood Ave Suite 407
Los Angeles, California
- Safford Construction Management