S.C. Home Repair

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Not Licensed

Contra Costa County

Walnut Creek, CA 94598

General home maintenance, emergency repairs, installation, remodeling and assembly.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Remodeling

Remodeling

general contractors202094598
Remodeled interior of home(Demo to finish)

Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc....
Home Remodeling  project
Home Remodeling

picture framing

202094965
Bedrooms Remodeling  project
Bedrooms Remodeling

picture framing

202194510

handyman (26)home remodeling (5)hardwood floors (5)drywall (5)interior painting (4)insulation (4)general contractors (4)door installation (3)plumbers (3)tile installation (3)house painting (2)flooring (2)

08/16/2021

Josh is the best! Very thorough and does the job right to perfection. His skill set is so vast~ very impressive. He’s my official handyman now! :)

Description of Work
plumbing, Caulking. Shower repair

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. I take pride in my work and I appreciate you allowing me to help you with your home.

04/16/2021

I highly recommend Josh Matus from SC Home Repair. We needed to have a ceiling replaced in a closet after it was damaged by water. The plumber who originally fixed the leak cut out the ceiling to fix the leak, but was not able to reinstall it. We hired Josh to replace the ceiling. He did an excellent job. He was punctual and polite, and kept me looped in on the entire project. He got my sign-off o...

Description of Work
Needing a ceiling replaced after it was damaged by water

Category drywall,handyman service,insulation,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was my pleasure to complete the ceiling repair for you and I look forward to assisting with future projects! Josh Matus-S.C Home Repair

01/27/2021

My new kitchen floor is beautiful! Josh was prompt with his responses, on-time, efficient, and did a wonderful job installing my kitchen floor. He made sure I had everything I needed for the job, the quote was very reasonable, he even hauled away all of the garbage. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Kitchen Floor Installation

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Review for S.C. Home Repair - Contra Costa County, Walnut Creek, CA - 39192662

01/14/2021

Excellent. Josh is honest, trustworthy. Im hiring him for other projects. He quoted me a little more than others quotes but Proven to do a good job. I had a quote that was less money but worker could hardly speak English can't have poor communication.

Description of Work
Helped Patio Furniture Assemble

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I was happy to help.

12/31/2020

Josh was an excellent match! Fast, honest, polite, fair price, and quality work. 100% would hire him again and plan to do so. Great guy, thanks for the work today, see you soon!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was great meeting you today and I look forward to assisting with future projects.

03/01/2020

Josh was professional and very knowledgeable, he has become my go to handyman!

Description of Work
Electrical, remodeling, plumbing.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I'm so happy to be your go to for home repairs/remodeling. I look forward to helping you with future projects with your home. Thank you! Josh

11/22/2019

Josh has done everything to reverse a prob that we have and his work ethic and communication was exceptional. I would give him an A across the board in every facet of his work.

Description of Work
Replaced door sill, aligned front double doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It was truly a pleasure helping you out with your home and I look forward to future projects. Josh Matus-S.C. Home Repair

11/14/2019

Great! He was punctual, friendly, knowledgable, efficient, meticulous and very helpful!

Description of Work
Shed assembly

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

Review for S.C. Home Repair - Contra Costa County, Walnut Creek, CA - 38264560

11/10/2019

He tried to price gouge on materials. Keep a record and ask for receipts. Josh asked if I would pay him and a helper on one of his many 1 hour work sessions. I agreed to pay him and his friend Thinking this would MAYBE expedite this way longer than a “2 day job” as he PROMISED me initially. His friend didn’t seem to know how to use a power drill. He secured ONE 2x4 to my ceiling with the last wood...

Description of Work
Water damaged ceiling, bathtub stems, kitchen faucet install

Category drywall,handyman service,insulation

[Member Name Removed] half of this is false. I tried multiple times to come out to finish the sanding and painting. Your schedule made it difficult. The first day I came out there (30 minute drive) you didnt answer my calls to let me in so I stood there for 30 minutes then left. After that it was a bit complicated to coordinate our schedules. I think you're mistaken about the materials I dont "pri...

10/23/2019

It went fantastic, not only was the work Josh did on point but his explanations, creativity, and thoroughness were all great! We have already recommended his services to family and friends

Description of Work
Upgraded lighting, removed some cabinets and painted a wall, made a door opening larger.

Category contractors,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 10/23/2019