Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Newman, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Newman
- Jay's Tree ServiceGreat customer service, fair price. Got me a quote super quick and was set up with an appointment the next week. Looks great, thank you.
- Alley Tree and LandscapeFine with one exception; NO pest control service was requested OR performed. Everything else has been well done. :)
- Lemur Tree AidProfessional and fast. Clean up was very good. One tree was pruned little too much but it is a fast growing tree and will fill in quickly.
- The Lone Pine Tree ServiceJoel and his crews were very professional, efficient and productive. We had a lot of work done on our street, around our house / pool and next to our ground mounted solar system. They performed the work safely and completely how we discussed it. The pricing was honest with no extra fees. The Lone Pine Tree Service was terrific. We would highly recommend them
- The Lone Pine Tree Service5 very large oak trees were removed and Lone Pine Tree Co. Was very professional and friendly. Extremely customer oriented and went out of their way to expeditiously schedule the work due to safety issues. Very satisfied with all work including clean up and hauling away the debris. I would definitely recommend this company without any reservations
- American Eagle ServiceWow, I am super impressed with American Eagle Tree Service. I wish I could post photos of the amazing work they did. I have a HUGE beautiful pine tree in my front yard. Beautiful, but when the wind blows, dangerous because the branches can break off and hit a car or a person. Plus, while giving me lovely shade, it stunted the growth of my rosemary bushes as it grew to shade the bushes almost 90% of the time. I called American Eagle Tree Service from a business card I got when one of their trucks was in my neighborhood. I had been using another company for my tree trimming but they had gotten too busy for the kind of personal service I need with my trees (they're living beings! I must have been a Druid in a past life). Jesus showed up on time to give me and estimate (comparable $ with the company I used to use). He listened and understood what I needed done and we were able to schedule a time when I hoped it wasn't going to be windy. I needed to reschedule to an earlier time (no problem) and the crew was impressive when they arrived. Two trucks with crew and tools, a cherry picker, and a chipper. Everyone wore safety gear and masks, and all were considerate of my neighbors (not blocking any driveways, making sure no cars were in danger of being hit). The whole job took about 8 hours including breaks and lunch. Jesus explained exactly what they did, including taking care of termites and pine beetle infestation (I had no idea). The crew was extremely considerate of my yard, they even got my mail when mail truck couldn't deliver because of all the branches in front of my mail box. They cleaned up my front yard so well, it looks better than when they got there! Jesus gave us the name of the fertilizer to use when we asked (special stuff sold only at nurseries). I highly recommend American Eagle Tree Service. I feel like I have a partner in taking care of my 20 trees I can trust, not just a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am vendor
- Urban Tree CareExcellent work, very professional and organized and expedient. Highly recommended. Thank you for picking these wonderful people.
- ArborUs Tree ServiceUnbelievable work in a hazardous area and conditions was over my horse shed, polite, courteous and on time, work through the rain, would recommend them to anybody,for any house job ANYTIME
- ArborUs Tree ServiceAmazing!! Some trees in particular were in the trickiest of positions and this company achieved what I thought was impossible with accuracy, finesse and professionalism. Friendly and fantastic service. We will not use anyone else!!
- ExTREEme Tree ExpertsIt was a much bigger job than they expected. They didn’t blink. They worked well together. Obviously enjoying their work snd caring for the employees on the job. ie: take a break... can I get you a soda? This was a very difficult job and they rose to the occasion. Their bid was competitive and fair. They cleaned up well after the job. They started 2 days from the time of the bid being accepted and were completely done in one week. I would absolutely hire them again and highly recommend them over the big commercial companies
Tree Service Companies in Newman
- Business Description:Jay's Tree Service Lic. # 1069339 We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Trimming-Pruning-Removal-Stump Grinding 559.832.6361, firstname.lastname@example.org Free EstimateRecent Review:They are friendly and professional. Got back to me right away and did a fabulous job. Cleaned everything up! I was very pleased!!Sheri M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, we have provided pest control services throughout California and Nevada. We are an active member of Pest Control Operators of California Association, which strives to educate and inform companies throughout the state of California of the ever-changing legislation that is vital to our business. It is our commitment to provide the best-trained, professional staff available. Additional DBA: Roseville Termite Pest ControRecent Review:It was perfect. He is professional, on time and he has good communication skills. He also provided good documentations. He is very thorough. I haven't had any issues with them yet.Kimber B.
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using s..Recent Review:No issues. All went well. Would recommend to my neighbors.Rhonda L.
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge.. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Managem..Recent Review:Ricardo was friendly, explained the process clearly,,David R.
- Business Description:Tree Removal Stump Removal Emergency Services Tree Pruning Brush Chipping Palm Tree Services Logging & Land Clearing Cabling & Bracing Shrubs, Hedges & BushesRecent Review:They responded the service request fast, provided free onsite estimate with reasonable price. They were very responsive and completed the service as agreed. Payment process was flexible. Overall excellence service and certainly will use them againPerry L.
- Business Description:Whenever you need help from a team of skilled arborists, contact our tree service company at (661) 946-7813 in Lancaster, CA, and expect fast service.Recent Review:The Simple Review: We had a dead Birch tree in our yard, Rob came and removed it quickly, cleanly, and also for the best price. They cut down the tree, ground down the stump, and cleaned up the mess before they left. No hassles, no problems, no complaints... very friendly and professional. Will definitely use them again! More Background if You Like Reading: We contacted two different tree places before calling Tree Rite, because they had more reviews... but more doesn't always mean better, here's why. The first place I called twice, because I had used them once before several years ago so I figured I'd stick with what I knew. I guess they are in over their heads or something now because I called them on a Saturday and then on the following Tuesday. I left a message both times, and even though their outgoing message said they would call me back within 24 hours, they never got back to me... so they were out. The second place I contacted got back to me within a few hours of leaving a message, good start, and came out to look at the tree that same afternoon. They quoted me a price that seemed like it might be a bit high, but I'm not a tree removal specialist so I said sure cause we need to get this dead tree out of here before it falls over and does damage. I was ready to go ahead with the deal but the guy told me that they wouldn't be able to get to it until sometime around the middle of May... over a month from the time I got the estimate . I told the guy I needed to talk to my wife and I would let him know. After talking to my wife we decided to get one more estimate, so I called Tree Rite. Rob returned my call not long after I left a message, came out the same day for an estimate, said he could have it down and out the next day, and offered the best price. So of course we agreed and now we no longer have a dead Birch in our yard. They also saved a baby Hummingbird from the tree that we didn't know was there, mama is still coming to take care of it and it will probably be flying away very soonJoey E.
- Business Description:I've been in the landscape industry for over 20 years. We will provide you with: new landscaping constructions or update existing landscaping. Also, fencing and wood structures experiences as hardscape projects like pavers concrete and retaining walls. Landscaping service/maintenance is a big part of our experience.Recent Review:Backyard – Deck extension, pavers, artificial grass, fenced area --- removing/flattening raised beds, levelling dirt areas Front yard – Flagstone, extend pavers, artificial grass --- removing gravel fields, levelling ground/preserving outlets, removing excess concrete and asphalt, removing landscape features (posts) Getting to the point, Daisy Landscaping transformed our front and back yards into beautiful useable spaces. Their quality of workmanship is A+, and their attention to detail is spot on. Their prices are competitive with others, but the value of what you get is extremely high compared to price. We had a 21’ x 14’ deck in our backyard that we wanted extended to 21’ x 33’ to our back wall. In the middle of the deck, we wanted a huge Mulberry tree preserved with a cutout in the deck. To the right of the deck, we wanted approximately 200’sq pavers installed. Jaime (owner/operator) examined the areas and asked specific questions where he foresaw there might be issues. We hadn’t considered the issues, so we were grateful that he brought them to our attention. In the front yard, we wanted a gravel area of approximately 1175’sq transformed into a useable flagstone field, trimmed with real grass between the stones. Again, Jaime asked specifics and told us where we might have problems (we have a septic outlet, a water outlet, and plumbing cleanouts in the field). He set our minds at ease that the project was doable with only a few modifications. He sent the bid for the backyard two days later, and the bid for the front yard two days after that. Compared to other contractors, he was slightly cheaper on the backyard, and slightly higher on the front yard. But Jaime had really thought about the projects and set our minds at ease. We chose him to tackle both projects. He started the backyard first. The backyard had raised beds that were bordered with octagonal pavers and cinder blocks. In each of the beds were groundcover plants and mature trees. To build over them, everything would have to be lowered and/or removed. As they started to take out blocks and other features, they noticed the Mulberry root system was more complicated than he had imagined. So, they literally had to re-plan how the posts would be configured and for the deck to keep its integrity. Their solution was to add MORE support near the tree, without altering the original configuration! It worked beautifully. As they were prepping for attaching the new deck to the old, there was a problem with the old deck being uneven compared to the perfectly level new deck. When the guys went in to adjust the levels, they showed us the vast rotting under our original deck. When I merely pressed on the wood it caused supports to splinter and crumble. Jaime suggested that we get the old deck replaced before it was not useable and gave it less than a year to deteriorate. We asked if he was available to currently repair the old deck and he was. Again, they laid out the new framework meticulously as they did the first, and the final result made everything look so great. As for the pavers, as they started to prep the area and having removed the raised beds, it became apparent that the back wall was warped inwards, and the shed opposite the wall was warped outwards. In other words, there was no way to square the pavers with the deck, the back wall, and the shed wall. So, Jaime made the base line off of a small fence that separated a small area from the rest of the yard, and laid the pavers along that line because the eye would naturally be drawn to that spot. The effect was incredible! The pavers just sort of ‘slide’ under the deck at an angle of about 15-20* and it creates this beautiful architectural effect that draws attention to the various angles around the paver area, while keeping the deck obviously parallel to the house. To me, this was the ultimate in problem-solving on the job. The job took longer than expected, but now I’m glad it did. The effect is totally worth it. Finally, artificial grass was installed in areas that were mostly dirt and weeds. It took time to level the areas, but the installation was relatively fast. The grass looks great, and of course, it doesn’t need to be watered or mowed. Best of all, it drains beautifully. The grass only comes in one width (15’?), but in any length you want. I would recommend that if you get artificial grass installed, keep the width in mind if you don’t want any seams. We took the seams and saved a whole lot of $. It still looks great. The front yard had a field of gravel that we wanted turned into flagstone. Under the gravel (is) a septic system. So, the job would entail excavation of the gravel and excess dirt, putting down a sand base and setting stones all around the outlets and cleanouts that go with the septic system. We also wanted grass between the stones. Jaime researched and said that it would take months for real grass to get established so that the stones would be less apt to shift. So, we agreed to artificial grass between the stones. After further figuring out that there would be multiple seams in the grass UNLESS we cut out areas for the flagstones, we decided to have a straight field of flagstones that had artificial grass in the front and the back of the flagstone area. I thought there were three outlets for the septic, but Jaime could only find one. His crew searched for three days for the mysterious second big outlet and third small outlet but with no luck. I knew that I saw the outlets when we moved in over two years ago and they were repairing the system. Jaime asked some other contractors what the problem might be, and they told him that when old systems are cleaned and replaced, they only use one outlet and seal all the others. So, I cost myself (his crew) three days of searching. But once we had established the situation, the stones got laid down in about 7 days, and the grass in about 3 days (We actually added more stone and grass work to the job as it progressed). The final project looks glorious! He even took a giant Bird of Paradise plant we had on the property, split it into two parts in oak wine barrels and placed them on the grass at the back of the flagstone area. It looks so classy I can’t even believe it! For landscaping projects, I will only use Daisy Landscaping in the future. Jaime and the crew are just a great bunch of guys. Jaime is honest to a fault, and there are no surprises in his work or the materials. Problems are well-thought out, discussed, and handled beautifully. But the best part is that the quality of the work is world class for the dollars spent. Reminder/Request: Please keep cold, fresh water on hand for any crew that does work on your property. Even temps in the low 90s can cause workers to become ill from heat stroke. Also, if possible, have a seating and resting area that is shaded for workers to escape the heat and direct sunlight for a few minutes as neededEdward A.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to ..Recent Review:It went well they were professional, on time and knowledgeable.tomas a.
- Business Description:Red Condor Tree Service offers Most Resonable Prices In Town.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- Los Banos
- Dos Palos
tree removal services in Newman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Charleston Tree Service1819 Fieldbrook Rd
- Chipp & Bale Truck & Tree Service130 Petrified Forest Rd
- Clark Pest Control1288 Garden Hwy
Yuba City, California
- Clark Pest Control811 Eubanks Dr
- Clark Pest Control11285 White Rock Rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- Clark Pest Control3214 Brickaway Blvd
Santa Rosa, California
- Charleston Tree Service
- Daisyslandscaping516 WESTFIELD PL
- Housley Demolition Co Inc1804 N Kelsey St
- Housley Demolition Co Inc
- Image Tree Service, Inc1083 Vine St #246
- Image Tree Service, Inc
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MD's Tree ServicePO Box 6937
- MICHAEL MONJI & ASSOC13816 VIA CONTENTO
- Multi-purpose Group
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- North Zone Fallers4705 Hartstrand Road
- North Zone Fallers
- ONE TWO TREE CAREPO BOX 36
- ONE TWO TREE CARE
- Red Condor Tree Service1233 Riverside Dr
- Red Condor Tree Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Xaviers Tree Services/ Trees Gone Wild
- Xaviers Tree Services/ Trees Gone Wild
- Yard Master50948 Cedar Ridge Cir
- Yard Master