Official Pest Prevention

California: General
06/30/2022

10139 Iron Rock Way #200

Elk Grove, CA 95624

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and after treatment we can inspect for entry points that need to be closed up as well. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company....

pest control (57)animal removal (5)home inspection (5)lawn treatment (2)insulation (2)

11/29/2021

They're still doing it till today and they do an excellent job.

Description of Work
They put out boxes around the house for rats and mice.

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

Thanks for the review. We really appreciate you recognizing our work and will continue to provide you with the same standard of excellence you've already received.

02/28/2020

They were excellent and got rid of them completely. They are very reasonable as well I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They treated for rats in our commercial building. They also come regularly for pest control as well.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

We are glad you have enjoyed the the service. We always strive to give the best service we can. Thank you for the review.

03/25/2019

They are on time, very professional and I've been using this company for years now.

Description of Work
They did some pest prevention.

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it. We are always happy to hear from our customers.

11/30/2018

They were nice and gave plenty information.

Description of Work
Pest management

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

10/06/2018

I was talked into doing a monthly a service so that the inspection would be free and the subsequent months they would check for squirrels and other pests. 2 very large men arrived who were both too big to fit through the trap door and the ladder they brought was too short anyway. The one man stuck his head into the attic, didn't use a flashlight or anything, did not really look around but he had s...

Description of Work
I needed squirrels to be removed from my attic

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

03/06/2018

Very thorough, have a very reasonable quote, James was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Description of Work
Inspection

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

12/16/2017

This whole promotion was a scam to spend more money to trap and kill animals.

Description of Work
Promised a detailed report to exclude mice from inside house. We got about 20 minutes of two guys looking around and a quote of 1700$.

Category pest control,home inspection

Work Completed On 12/09/2017

11/30/2017

The arrived promptly. They checked my attic and surroundings of the house. I have yet to see a report with pictures. Also, they were trying to up sell me with extensive rodent treatment plan. They didn't tell me information I already knew.

Description of Work
The special was to survey my home and see where the rodents are getting in. The were to supply a report with pictures on where the rodents are getting in.

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

HI [Member Name Removed], WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. PLEASE CALL US AT 877-711-2847.

11/10/2017

When I calledto set up the appointment, they didn’t explain that would use pesticides. There was also no inspection inside the house. I understood that there would be.

Description of Work
Ensure that ants were not getting into the house

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

11/10/2017

worker was on time and professional

Description of Work
spray for pest control

Category pest control,home inspection

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

General Pest Control. Termites. Trapping for Raccoons, Opossums, and Skunks for general pest customers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, PayPal, Financing