If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Newman, CA
There are 12 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Newman
- Mike Clark TruckingMikes trucking did a amazing job and the prices were great will definitely be going back when I need more of this work done
- Mike Clark TruckingI was short of dirt for my concrete area and I called Anthony and Chris for delivery as concrete truck was scheduled for next morning and they were able to do it same afternoon great service great people definitely would do more business with them
- Alley Tree and LandscapeFine with one exception; NO pest control service was requested OR performed. Everything else has been well done. :)
- Bautistas DrywallOUTSTANDING!!! Thomas is the BEST! We just appreciate him so much for being on time, thorough and can do so many others things and he helped us with “ others” because we had just moved in and we needed many other small jobs which he did with care. His drywall expertise is outstanding! He is like a talented good friend who can keep it business which we truly appreciate. Bonus is his prices are ALWAYS so fair!!
- JNR Home ImprovementsI completely agree with their ad to stop wishing you had a great outdoor living space and do something about it already! Last summer I had bid out all these projects for the yard and only managed to get one done. Additionally, I wanted a sidewalk and landscaping and sprinklers moved, meaning another three companies to find, each one dependent on the other. After changing the sidewalk to a rock dust walkway I was able to get JNR to do all of them together. It took three months from signing the contract to get the work done. They do a good job and work hard although tend to show up randomly. They don't communicate much with me or between departments or with subcontractors, so I had to do some directing, but it turned out well. I'm satisfied with the quality and thrilled that my yard looks good in time for the annual Tehachapi Mountain Festival
- Larson LandscapingJustin was professional in every way! From design to planning to execution, the work was completed on time, on budget and beyond reproach in terms of quality. His team cleaned up at the end of each workday and there was never an issue reaching Justin when I needed to. I highly recommend Larson Landscaping for your landscaping and concrete patio needs. You won't be disappointed
- KG ConstructionEverything went great KG construction, was professional, knowledgeable, timely, and got the job done just as I wanted. Super happy with them and would FOR SURE hire again!
- Oak River Landscaping INCIt went amazing. They were fast, affordable, and very professional. I will hire them to another project in the near future.
- Tip Top ArboristsThe crew was punctual, personable and very professional. They arrived at the promised 7:30 AM start time and by 8:05 they were raking the last remnants of leaves and debris into their rig to depart. We were given a quote of $425.00 at the time our contract was signed and that was the amount we paid at the conclusion. We have a guest house that sits precariously close (within 6 feet) of this tree which concerned us; but we shouldn't have been; the crew were alert to that hazard and avoided it without hesitation. The crew worked as one, like a well oiled machine
- Nelms landscape and sprinkler repairLarry Nelms and his crews are awesome. They poured about 12 yards of concrete in my back and side yards and also landscaped with plants, mulch, and irrigation around my entire back yard. It was very reasonably priced and looks great. After explaining that I've always had trouble getting enough water to some dying Redwood trees, he recommended and installed Netafim drip. I was skeptical as I'd tried various drip and other types of irrigation and a few of the trees were still dying and I was sure they were goners. He assured me it would work. Fast forward a couple months and the trees are thriving. He was 100% right about what to do and Netafim was the perfect solution. I'm so grateful to not lose those trees. Part of the back yard project included moving some sprinkler valves from the back/side to the front so the whole side yard could be poured and look clean. The crew accidentally cut my pool fill line as it was buried with the sprinkler valves. This wasn't discovered until weeks after the concrete was poured. After letting Larry know, he came out personally with a team of guys, cleanly cut a patch of concrete above the cut, repaired the line, and repaired the concrete. No hassle whatsoever. Larry is easy to work with and I'd recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Larry
Landscapers in Newman
- Business Description:Lawn Maintenance and Landscape design.Recent Review:They were great. They did a good job and walked me through the process.BRENT J.
- Business Description:I've been in the landscape industry for over 20 years. We will provide you with: new landscaping constructions or update existing landscaping. Also, fencing and wood structures experiences as hardscape projects like pavers concrete and retaining walls. Landscaping service/maintenance is a big part of our experience.Recent Review:Backyard – Deck extension, pavers, artificial grass, fenced area --- removing/flattening raised beds, levelling dirt areas Front yard – Flagstone, extend pavers, artificial grass --- removing gravel fields, levelling ground/preserving outlets, removing excess concrete and asphalt, removing landscape features (posts) Getting to the point, Daisy Landscaping transformed our front and back yards into beautiful useable spaces. Their quality of workmanship is A+, and their attention to detail is spot on. Their prices are competitive with others, but the value of what you get is extremely high compared to price. We had a 21’ x 14’ deck in our backyard that we wanted extended to 21’ x 33’ to our back wall. In the middle of the deck, we wanted a huge Mulberry tree preserved with a cutout in the deck. To the right of the deck, we wanted approximately 200’sq pavers installed. Jaime (owner/operator) examined the areas and asked specific questions where he foresaw there might be issues. We hadn’t considered the issues, so we were grateful that he brought them to our attention. In the front yard, we wanted a gravel area of approximately 1175’sq transformed into a useable flagstone field, trimmed with real grass between the stones. Again, Jaime asked specifics and told us where we might have problems (we have a septic outlet, a water outlet, and plumbing cleanouts in the field). He set our minds at ease that the project was doable with only a few modifications. He sent the bid for the backyard two days later, and the bid for the front yard two days after that. Compared to other contractors, he was slightly cheaper on the backyard, and slightly higher on the front yard. But Jaime had really thought about the projects and set our minds at ease. We chose him to tackle both projects. He started the backyard first. The backyard had raised beds that were bordered with octagonal pavers and cinder blocks. In each of the beds were groundcover plants and mature trees. To build over them, everything would have to be lowered and/or removed. As they started to take out blocks and other features, they noticed the Mulberry root system was more complicated than he had imagined. So, they literally had to re-plan how the posts would be configured and for the deck to keep its integrity. Their solution was to add MORE support near the tree, without altering the original configuration! It worked beautifully. As they were prepping for attaching the new deck to the old, there was a problem with the old deck being uneven compared to the perfectly level new deck. When the guys went in to adjust the levels, they showed us the vast rotting under our original deck. When I merely pressed on the wood it caused supports to splinter and crumble. Jaime suggested that we get the old deck replaced before it was not useable and gave it less than a year to deteriorate. We asked if he was available to currently repair the old deck and he was. Again, they laid out the new framework meticulously as they did the first, and the final result made everything look so great. As for the pavers, as they started to prep the area and having removed the raised beds, it became apparent that the back wall was warped inwards, and the shed opposite the wall was warped outwards. In other words, there was no way to square the pavers with the deck, the back wall, and the shed wall. So, Jaime made the base line off of a small fence that separated a small area from the rest of the yard, and laid the pavers along that line because the eye would naturally be drawn to that spot. The effect was incredible! The pavers just sort of ‘slide’ under the deck at an angle of about 15-20* and it creates this beautiful architectural effect that draws attention to the various angles around the paver area, while keeping the deck obviously parallel to the house. To me, this was the ultimate in problem-solving on the job. The job took longer than expected, but now I’m glad it did. The effect is totally worth it. Finally, artificial grass was installed in areas that were mostly dirt and weeds. It took time to level the areas, but the installation was relatively fast. The grass looks great, and of course, it doesn’t need to be watered or mowed. Best of all, it drains beautifully. The grass only comes in one width (15’?), but in any length you want. I would recommend that if you get artificial grass installed, keep the width in mind if you don’t want any seams. We took the seams and saved a whole lot of $. It still looks great. The front yard had a field of gravel that we wanted turned into flagstone. Under the gravel (is) a septic system. So, the job would entail excavation of the gravel and excess dirt, putting down a sand base and setting stones all around the outlets and cleanouts that go with the septic system. We also wanted grass between the stones. Jaime researched and said that it would take months for real grass to get established so that the stones would be less apt to shift. So, we agreed to artificial grass between the stones. After further figuring out that there would be multiple seams in the grass UNLESS we cut out areas for the flagstones, we decided to have a straight field of flagstones that had artificial grass in the front and the back of the flagstone area. I thought there were three outlets for the septic, but Jaime could only find one. His crew searched for three days for the mysterious second big outlet and third small outlet but with no luck. I knew that I saw the outlets when we moved in over two years ago and they were repairing the system. Jaime asked some other contractors what the problem might be, and they told him that when old systems are cleaned and replaced, they only use one outlet and seal all the others. So, I cost myself (his crew) three days of searching. But once we had established the situation, the stones got laid down in about 7 days, and the grass in about 3 days (We actually added more stone and grass work to the job as it progressed). The final project looks glorious! He even took a giant Bird of Paradise plant we had on the property, split it into two parts in oak wine barrels and placed them on the grass at the back of the flagstone area. It looks so classy I can’t even believe it! For landscaping projects, I will only use Daisy Landscaping in the future. Jaime and the crew are just a great bunch of guys. Jaime is honest to a fault, and there are no surprises in his work or the materials. Problems are well-thought out, discussed, and handled beautifully. But the best part is that the quality of the work is world class for the dollars spent. Reminder/Request: Please keep cold, fresh water on hand for any crew that does work on your property. Even temps in the low 90s can cause workers to become ill from heat stroke. Also, if possible, have a seating and resting area that is shaded for workers to escape the heat and direct sunlight for a few minutes as neededEdward A.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Whenever you need help from a team of skilled arborists, contact our tree service company at (661) 946-7813 in Lancaster, CA, and expect fast service.Recent Review:The Simple Review: We had a dead Birch tree in our yard, Rob came and removed it quickly, cleanly, and also for the best price. They cut down the tree, ground down the stump, and cleaned up the mess before they left. No hassles, no problems, no complaints... very friendly and professional. Will definitely use them again! More Background if You Like Reading: We contacted two different tree places before calling Tree Rite, because they had more reviews... but more doesn't always mean better, here's why. The first place I called twice, because I had used them once before several years ago so I figured I'd stick with what I knew. I guess they are in over their heads or something now because I called them on a Saturday and then on the following Tuesday. I left a message both times, and even though their outgoing message said they would call me back within 24 hours, they never got back to me... so they were out. The second place I contacted got back to me within a few hours of leaving a message, good start, and came out to look at the tree that same afternoon. They quoted me a price that seemed like it might be a bit high, but I'm not a tree removal specialist so I said sure cause we need to get this dead tree out of here before it falls over and does damage. I was ready to go ahead with the deal but the guy told me that they wouldn't be able to get to it until sometime around the middle of May... over a month from the time I got the estimate . I told the guy I needed to talk to my wife and I would let him know. After talking to my wife we decided to get one more estimate, so I called Tree Rite. Rob returned my call not long after I left a message, came out the same day for an estimate, said he could have it down and out the next day, and offered the best price. So of course we agreed and now we no longer have a dead Birch in our yard. They also saved a baby Hummingbird from the tree that we didn't know was there, mama is still coming to take care of it and it will probably be flying away very soonJoey E.
- Business Description:Drywall repair Specializing in textures and water damage removal and restoring wall and ceilingsRecent Review:Thomas did a very good job and was very clean. His price was also very reasonable and he was very prompt with his response.Chris H.
- Business Description:The family at Napa Valley Wine Barrels Company offers the finest used wine barrels exclusively from the World-Famous Napa Valley Wine Country in California. We offer prompt deliver nationwide and world calls service to our customers. The demand for our wine barrels, and other barrels has expanded our operations over these last several years. We ship our Wine barrels and other used barrels Nationwide as well as Mexico, and CanadaRecent Review:Great!Jill S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can..Recent Review:They were great! Our well water is usable and this is the best system out there!Cassandra I.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:We offer every thing from general maintenance to full remodels. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very impressed with the work that was done. The kitchen remodel come out better than expected. I hired them for a second job and can wait to see how my new floors turn out.Amber R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Los Banos
- Dos Palos
Landscapers in Newman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Integrated Pest Management205 Kenroy Ln
- Alonso Landscape Care10205 E Avenue R6
- Alpha Landscape3576 Paloma Street
Santa Ynez, California
- Alternative Landscapes424 Cynthia Court
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- Amy Belt Landscape Design27525 Puerta Real Suite 100
Mission Viejo, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Advanced Integrated Pest Management
- Bautistas Drywall250 E Las Palmas Ave
- Bella wildfire & forestry servicesPob 195
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Boydston Construction, Inc.1620 N. Inyo Street
- Brian's Lawn Maintenance2201 S Fontana St
- Bumble Bee LandscapesPO Box 640
- Bautistas Drywall
- Garden Sprinkler Repair Services2038 E Oldfield St
- Get-er-done Home & Fence2137 Whitcomb Way
- Go Green ProductsPO Box 562
- Greater Greens Landscaping13683 Kincaid Flat Rd
- Greenscape3114 Delta Ave
- GROVER LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC6224 STODDARD RD
- Garden Sprinkler Repair Services
- J D Landscapes283 Patricia Pl
- J&A Rubio Landscaping & Maintenance1535 W Sunnyview Ave
- Javier Jacobo Farm Labor Contractor6289 E Nebraska Ave
- Jay's No Limits
- Jim's yard care 1111 Patterson Rd
- JM Landscape1228 E Fairmont Ave
- Joe's Landscaping & Concrete Supply802 Inyo Ave
- J D Landscapes
- Keough's Landscaping525 Boonville Rd
- Keough's Landscaping
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Pest Weed210 S. Linwood St.
- Pratt's Landscaping Services2331 Lincoln Ave
- Precision Restoration Services49 California st
Valley Springs, California
- Pro-Care Constrution & Handyman Services40701 Rancho Vista Blvd Spc 55 Palmdale
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Quality Landscape Co11821 W Side Potter Valley Rd
Potter Valley, California
- Quality Landscape Co
- Santa Ynez Stone & Topsoil1130 MIssion Drive
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- studio.Osda325 Valdez Rd.
- Sue's Custom Gardens109 Gelding Rd
Angels Camp, California
- Santa Ynez Stone & Topsoil
- Vortex Filtration Inc2981 W Lincoln St #201
- Vortex Filtration Inc
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc