Ensuring your gutter is properly installed will protect your home from water overflow. Learn how far your gutter should be from the roof edge and the facia board.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Newman, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Newman
- Gutter GeorgeGreat service at a fair price, worked with me every step or the way and would recommend to a friend.
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!
- Brews Roy construction incGutter repair and replacement was done very well. Handyman service was done very well. Screens were sublet for repair. Work on the screens could have been better.
- Bradford Sheet MetalGreat service and new gutters look fantastic! Installed items were exactly as quoted, and final price was also as quoted. Professional staff provided good recommendations, and maintained a clean work area. I definitely recommend them for your gutters. Fair price, quality product and quality installation
- 101 SEAMLESS GUTTERSReceived a visit by the owner, Steve, who provided me with a verbal quote for my job. After accepting the quote and agreeing to the work, I then waited over a month and a half. Finally got the job (single gutter added to a new porch)...very simple project. When I got the bill, it was 55% higher than the quote. When I challenged the bill, I was told that what happened when the owner visited my site did not happen, that there never was a quote and that the owner would never give one verbally. This is simply not true. I have worked with many different contractors over the years who have worked on my house. I have never has a dispute with a contractor and have often paid a higher price than was quoted due to unforeseen circumstances that we encountered once the project started. In each case, I had the chance to discuss with the contractor an come to some reasonable agreement. Not this time. This event was simply, "...quote low, bill high." Really unethical. I do not recommend these folks and will not use them again
- Second Generation Roofing IncThis has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company in the 37 years (and 8 properties I own). The most important thing I can pass on to anyone from this horrible experience, is to make sure you do most of your dealing with them via email and not on phone conversations or text, because they do no stand behind what was said or texted. In my original conversation with Jackie Farris, the office manager at Second Generation Roofing, I had advised her that the Property Management and HOA at my son's complex required that all the roofs be some sort of charcoal gray color. She sent me a pic of a charcoal GAF roof sample in an email. I responded by phone asking for a lighter gray as the 2 story peak roof home was already very hot upstairs much of the time. She responded in an email: From: Subject: RE: Roof Shingle Sample Color & Gutter Screens Date: September 16, 2021 at 1:44:16 PM PDT To: "'Kim Sousa'" Hello, Here are the colors for the gutters, and also a picture of the lighter gray you were asking for ( there are 3 different grays Thunderstorm Gray, George Town Grey and Moiré Black). Hope that helps. Thank you, Jackie Farris Office Manager Second Generation Roofing, Inc. (707) 765-8512 I responded again by phone with Jackie letting her know I liked the lightest one, "Georgetown Gray." Next email: On Sep 29, 2021, at 9:28 AM, Kim Sousa wrote: Hi Jackie, I can’t find the pics anywhere of the roof I picked. Next email to Jackie: From: Kim Sousa [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 9:38 AM To: Second Generation Roofing Subject: Re: Second Generation Roofing - Updated Bid Proposal & Contract - 8290 Windmill Farms Dr. Cotati_21-269 I found it - Georgetown Grey 50 yr. shingles and Deg. white covered gutters. On Tuesday 10/05/21 I met with Noel (Second Generation appraiser), and paid him $10,275 in cash for the roof, gutters, and permit. I stated to him that the roof looked "dark." When I got home that evening I went over the pictures my son had sent me of the shingle packaging and found it was not "Georgetown Gray" shingles but a completely different brand (GAF) in Charcoal (GAF's darkest roof they make). This is totally opposite of what I had repeatedly discussed over text, phone and email with both Jackie and Noel, that I wanted the lightest gray roof, not black. They denied any error on their part since the contract stated "charcoal" under roof color. I was not concerned about the word, as Jackie and I had discussed choosing a the lighter gray color, and often were refer to the gray colors as charcoal shades as well. My email confirmed I had chosen the lightest Georgetown Gray in some other brand she email me, and they put on the blackest roof from GAF in charcoal. I am sickened by all of this. It was expensive, and they made an error they are not standing behind. My son's home will now be hot for years to come, and they could care less. I would never use this company. I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB and the contractor licensing board, as well as leaving as many negative reviews as possible
- Prime roofingthe price was quoted $.2900 by e-mail. i response that i would like to omitted part of it, he then come down with $2500 but i wanted to negotiat down with omitted more work. he called but the phone was not working well. i called him and told him i did not understand one word. he never call back. gonton
- ByersEverything was awesome from the estimate to the install and the finished product looks great. Byers did my roof, gutters and I had them install a couple of solatubes to brighten up a few dark rooms. My experience was so good I referred my mom and grandmother because I knew they would be taken care of and they were
- ByersExcellent! We were in the market to have our existing gutters replaced, and over the years before we had troubles with leaves from our tree's clogging them up. We had Byers come out and replace all of our gutters with LeafGuard. We wanted something that was high quality to last a long time, even when our kids inherit the home. The customer service was great! Even the people in the office (Scott) was so nice! We have never had to clean out our new gutters, and when the estimator showed us so many colors to choose from; we did not have to paint them
- Cal-Vintage Roofing Co IncThe salesman Tony came to my house and made his sales presentation which is detailed and educational. His spec sheet is also detailed. Everything is written down just like it should be so you know exactly what you are purchasing. Compared with other roofers I interviewed, this company was light years ahead of the other guys in terms of professionalism and customer service. Once I selected them, the entire process went off without a hitch. The job was completed very quickly without disturbance to neighbors. They cleaned up well. Tony helped me choose the roof color and the result is aesthetically excellent. The roof looks great. It's only 3 months old, so truly only time will tell if the roof does its job, but I have every confidence that it will
Gutter Repair Contractors in Newman
- Business Description:Utah Pubic Adjuster are Home Owner advocates. We represent you on your insurance claim to make sure you are paid what you are owed by your insurance policy. 99% of insurance claims are underpaid because the Home Owner nor their contractor knows what they are actually owed. On average we reclaim 7x more money than you will on your own. To find out how we can help you give us a call! 855-262-770Recent Review:Matthew Jenson went above and beyond. It was a very difficult claim . Insurance claims it was a new world for us. Matthew Jenson took ownership of the claim, fought for us as consumer, and for was fair deal or very close to. Professional, reliable, knowledgeable, experienced, and available at of all time. Highly recommended! Thank youRenato S.
- Business Description:We at Cal-Rox Roofing Inc, are proud to be family owned and opperated. With more then 25 years of roofing experience we have gained the trust and loyalty of our customers. Honesty, safety and True Workmanship are how we run our business. We want to provide every customer with the best products and services available. Therefore we only work with the bestRecent Review:Wow, these guys have their act together! <br /> I e-mailed two roofers directly from Angie's list- both were A-Rated. One roofer never responded at all (not good considering they have an A-Rating), but Cal-Rox (Dave) got in touch with me quickly and, using text messages (nice touch!), kept me up to date with the scheduled appointment time. The work was done well and I highly recommend them for their knowledge and professionalism. <br /> Thank you Cal-Rox! <br /Larry C.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:The entire process, from receiving an estimate, to scheduling the installation, removing the old gutters and downspouts, making pre-installation repairs, doing the actual installation, and final clean-up, was extremely professional. The Byers Team was on time, identified a few potential problem areas, expertly dealt with them, deftly worked around numerous plants and trees, went above and beyond anything I could reasonably have expected, and did a spectacular job on the installation. I could not be more pleased, and I can hardly wait for the rain to start so I can exult in not having to clean my gutters. Super teamwork all around!David B.
- Business Description:Excellence in Roofing is more than just a tag line at Los Gatos Roofing; it is a way of doing business. With a long and storied history of service in the Bay Area, the Los Gatos Roofing family demands a strong commitment to customer service and the highest quality standards of craftsmanship. Additional address - PO Box 1726, Los Gatos, CA 95031. Additional phone number - (408) 395-9091. Additional contact names - Gary Radonich, Cameron Radonich, Randy BrownRecent Review:Los Gatos Roofing did a fantastic job installing our new roof. I installed the solar rail mounts myself, and they then installed the asphalt shingles around the solar rails. All the work was completed in 3 days and the quality of the work was exemplaryPat M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:Great, actually higher quality than I expected. I expected average and I got the best that could be....This was a shot in the dark so to speak as they are in one state and I am in another. Very pleased with the workmanship, quality of materials and the polite, courteous manner of the owner. Bill <br /Bill R.
- Business Description:Owner/Operator family business. Over 20 years experience in the Central Valley.Recent Review:They did the job remotely as this is our second house in CA and we are in IL now. They kept us up to date and quoted exactly what they charged. Very helpful and even helped with setting up an additional security camera, running the wire across the length of the roof so I didn't have to crawl in the attic. Job came out great per the neighbors and the pictures they sent. Would use them again if we need to. Thomas E H.
- Business Description:Please do NOT leave messages on Angieslist for our company. You will need to call us for a free roof inspection and estimate - 800-913-1180. No other roofing company in Northern California inspects, repairs and certifies more roofs; or solves more roof leak problems. Over 105,000 roofs inspected since 2010. Over 11,000 "likes" on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RoofDoctorsdba Serving the Central Valley, Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area - North Bay, East Bay & South Bay. Free..Recent Review:<p>Dana was excellent. There was more work that needed to be done than the original estimate, but a lot of it was hidden damage</p> <p>that needed to be addressed. The total cost was more than fair for all the repairs that were done. </p> <br /Frank H.
- Business Description:Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured Full Service CompanyRecent Review:They removed and replaced a roof on my in-laws house and garage. On the house, this also involved replacing about 8 sheets of plywood. They did a very good job and their crew worked well together. The cleanup after the job was also very goodStephen W.
- Business Description:Professional Home and Business Services CSA Home and Business Services makes it easier than ever to get local reliable and professional cleaning service, qualified professional plumbing technicians, Electricians + flooring installers to complete your home or business project.
- Business Description:Offering High quality with low prices, cost u less has been in business for 25+ years, we are family owned and operated, we strive to give our customers the best service and price, we do quality work and pass all deals on to our consumers. We can assist you with all your heating and air conditioning needs. We also offer seamless gutters and leaf guar
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Are your gutters pulling away from your house? Learn the possible causes of this pesky yet common issue, and how to fix gutters that have become separated.
Save money and install gutters that fit your home layout using this DIY guide. It’s always advisable to do a gutter installation with friends or family.
Find gutter repair contractors in
gutter repair contractors in Newman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California 91387
- America's Best Inc
- Cal-Rox Roofing Inc1230 Desmond Ln
NEWCASTLE, California 95658
- Claim Rangers Public Adjusting Po Box 634
San Jose, California 95101
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Coaches Hvac Exrtaordinair7277 Pacific Ave Suite 3
Stockton, California 95207
- COST U LESS HEATING & AIR448 COLFAX AVE
Grass Valley, California 95945
- Cal-Rox Roofing Inc
- GK Industries5914 Larry Way
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California 95660
- GK Industries
- Los Gatos Roofing888 Faulstich Ct
San Jose, California 95112
- Los Gatos Roofing
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020
- Young's Air Conditioning25 W G St
Los Banos, California 93635
- Young's Air Conditioning