Check out this guide if you're planning a seamless gutter DIY installation. As long as you can find a DIY-friendly gutter company, you'll be good to go.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Tracy, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Tracy
- Landeros Roofing SolutionsI was so glad I reached out to the Landeros’s. They were very professional, responsive and a pleasure to talk to. The quality of work was well appreciated with a follow up of a very nice email. With there knowledge and great customer service, I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs roofing or gutter repair
- Pro Roofing NWExcellent company. Max Capestrani was our sales representative. He put some details into the roof change that improved stability and curb appeal. Pricing was competitive . Francisco was our project foreman. He kept us informed on a dAily basis of the progress of our project including late starts due to weather or weekend work. He was very knowledgeable , and we now understand why he is in great demand . The Project was completed on time. Site was clean when they were done. Pro Roofing exceeded our expectations in every way
- NRG - ProsWe actually had two roofs! Tile and shake.. they took care of everything so we didn’t have to worry. The team was great! I would recommend them. Very professional.
- Richey RoofingWe just got a new roof. The original roof of wood shake shingles was 35+ years old, and looking very shabby. Every time there was a wind, we’d find shingles or pieces of shingles in our yard. We got estimates and “interviewed” several roofing contractors from Angie’s list. The reps from all the companies were nice and knowledgeable, but John Richey stood out. He was professional, thorough, took us around the house, and explained his estimate. He was the real contractor, not a well-versed salesperson. No pressure. We received bids from $12,000 to $20,000. John’s bid was around the middle, but was very clear and inclusive. All the others gave a base estimate, but had other “if we find dry rot,” or “if we do” whatever, there’d be extra charges, so the final amount was not established. John pointed out the dry rot, and the repair was included in his price. With wood shingles, the entire roof had to be re-sheeted, also included in the price, Most of the gutters had to be replaced, price included. Installation of adequate, up to code vents, new flashing, resetting two skylights, all included. He explained CA Title 24 requirements, and the only “options” we had to choose were compliance through the type of shingle, or adding additional insulation. We chose the insulation, and it was included in the price. They took care of all city paperwork, permits, and inspections. With all that, his bid was still below the midpoint of all we received, and we knew the exact amount of the project when he left the house. The crew that came to do the job was outstanding. Garrett, the supervisor, and the crew showed up on time everyday, worked hard and efficiently, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Deliveries were coordinated so no time was lost. They even removed two old dish antennas and took them away with the rest of the debris. We have a large, two-story house, and the job was completed in four days. When they were done and left, all we found was one wayward nail in the yard. We have a former contractor and city building inspector in the family, and he was impressed. They were a great company to work with and are we very pleased with everything they did
- Pruden RoofingIt went great. He was on time, workers where professional, was fast and work was done on time with no complaints
- RONS MOBILE GUTTERSCalled just prior to arrival as scheduled. Very friendly and accommodating. Installed as discussed. Gutters have been working great and appearance was better than expected.
- C Seamless Rain GuttersFinished within four hours. Looks great. Also put in new leaf guard. We had other bids that ranged upward of three times the price.
- Integrity 1st RoofingIt turned out pretty well. I paid more than the big deal offer because there were some jobs that they needed to do. They are very professional and are on time.
- Armor RoofingOverall, very well. The final segment of gutter was completed 4 weeks after the completion of the roof. All of the Armor Roof team were easy to work with, offered solid information and were very interested in providing customer service. I definitely recommend this company.
- Armor RoofingThe estimate provided was comparable to other we recieved. We indicated that we'd be getting a new A/C unit on the roof at the same time, contractor said coordinating would be no problem. We had a hard time deciding which color to choose, after a subsequent estimator visit and a couple of phone calls, we received 2 addresses to go look at. We chose this contractor based on a friends experience with them and her referal, the fact they were "factory-certified" with the materials we wanted and the price was within $50 of others received. The existing shake roof was removed, 8 bags of insulation was blown into the area between ceiling and roof, sheathing was laid, several feet of plywood was replaced by in the eves, waterproofing applied (Tigers Paw), shingles laid and roofcaps installed. A sub-contractor installed the gutters. The workers did excellent work and were courteous and professional. Each day they cleaned the work area. All work was done within the timeline and there were no surprise costs. During the course of this project, I found a "Rebate for Troops" by the manufacturer of the roofing materials (GAF). It required us to complete a form and provide UPC codes, etc. however, the Roofing Contractor's Office staff completed the paperwork and sent it in for us. My only real problem with the project was with the Project Manager. Although a nice guy and I'm sure he knows his business, he did not communicate with me as to when workers would arrive/leave, what was to be done each day, proper coordination with the A/C contractor or when payment was expected. Luckily, the workers coordinated and completed tasks without much disruption. The Gutter subcontractor, C-Seamless, was exceptional...if I find them on your list, I will write a separate review for them. It would be nice if Armor could provide a list of addresses so potential customers can look at what the products look like on up on the roof..
Last update on January 26, 2022
Gutter Repair Contractors in Tracy
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutters have a huge responsibility to protect your home from water damage. These simple DIY gutter repair tips will keep rainwater flowing and your home happy.
When looking into keeping debris out of your gutters and preventing clogs, you may be wondering if gutter guards are worth it. Keep reading to find out.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- French Camp,
- Discovery Bay,
- Bethel Island,
- San Ramon,
gutter repair contractors in Tracy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Raingutter Systems1095 Eden Plains Rd
Brentwood, California 94513
- ALL WEATHER ROOFING CO INCPO BOX 8921
Stockton, California 95208
- American Home Renewal Inc310 Shaw Rd Suite A
South San Francisco, California 94080
- Armor Roofing1337 Lone Palm Ave
Modesto, California 95351
- Atlas Building Solutions3495 Swetzer Rd Ste. 600
Loomis, California 95650
- All Raingutter Systems
- Energy Savings Construction 5911 Beech Ave
Orangevale, California 95662
- Energy Savings Construction
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
Riverbank, California 95367
- Generation Builders
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J H Simpson Heating & Air Conditioning4025 Coronado Ave
Stockton, California 95204
- J H Simpson Heating & Air Conditioning
- T-J Roofing Co Inc3400 Peterson Rd
Stockton, California 95215
- T-J Roofing Co Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020
- Your Energy Solutions6700 Santa Rita Rd Ste E
Pleasanton, California 94588
- Your Energy Solutions