DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Tracy, CA
There are 14 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Tracy
- NRG - ProsWe actually had two roofs! Tile and shake.. they took care of everything so we didn’t have to worry. The team was great! I would recommend them. Very professional.
- Richey RoofingWe just got a new roof. The original roof of wood shake shingles was 35+ years old, and looking very shabby. Every time there was a wind, we’d find shingles or pieces of shingles in our yard. We got estimates and “interviewed” several roofing contractors from Angie’s list. The reps from all the companies were nice and knowledgeable, but John Richey stood out. He was professional, thorough, took us around the house, and explained his estimate. He was the real contractor, not a well-versed salesperson. No pressure. We received bids from $12,000 to $20,000. John’s bid was around the middle, but was very clear and inclusive. All the others gave a base estimate, but had other “if we find dry rot,” or “if we do” whatever, there’d be extra charges, so the final amount was not established. John pointed out the dry rot, and the repair was included in his price. With wood shingles, the entire roof had to be re-sheeted, also included in the price, Most of the gutters had to be replaced, price included. Installation of adequate, up to code vents, new flashing, resetting two skylights, all included. He explained CA Title 24 requirements, and the only “options” we had to choose were compliance through the type of shingle, or adding additional insulation. We chose the insulation, and it was included in the price. They took care of all city paperwork, permits, and inspections. With all that, his bid was still below the midpoint of all we received, and we knew the exact amount of the project when he left the house. The crew that came to do the job was outstanding. Garrett, the supervisor, and the crew showed up on time everyday, worked hard and efficiently, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Deliveries were coordinated so no time was lost. They even removed two old dish antennas and took them away with the rest of the debris. We have a large, two-story house, and the job was completed in four days. When they were done and left, all we found was one wayward nail in the yard. We have a former contractor and city building inspector in the family, and he was impressed. They were a great company to work with and are we very pleased with everything they did
- Vaquera Lawn And GardenJeramy is always prompt, courteous, dependable, and does a thorough job. He is proactive and trustworthy. His prices are very reasonable.
- Armor RoofingOverall, very well. The final segment of gutter was completed 4 weeks after the completion of the roof. All of the Armor Roof team were easy to work with, offered solid information and were very interested in providing customer service. I definitely recommend this company.
- Landeros Roofing SolutionsIt went just fine. They were really busy, so they couldn't schedule the job for about 6 weeks after we contacted them. But ours wasn't an emergency job, so that was fine. Quality looks great.
- Armor RoofingThe estimate provided was comparable to other we recieved. We indicated that we'd be getting a new A/C unit on the roof at the same time, contractor said coordinating would be no problem. We had a hard time deciding which color to choose, after a subsequent estimator visit and a couple of phone calls, we received 2 addresses to go look at. We chose this contractor based on a friends experience with them and her referal, the fact they were "factory-certified" with the materials we wanted and the price was within $50 of others received. The existing shake roof was removed, 8 bags of insulation was blown into the area between ceiling and roof, sheathing was laid, several feet of plywood was replaced by in the eves, waterproofing applied (Tigers Paw), shingles laid and roofcaps installed. A sub-contractor installed the gutters. The workers did excellent work and were courteous and professional. Each day they cleaned the work area. All work was done within the timeline and there were no surprise costs. During the course of this project, I found a "Rebate for Troops" by the manufacturer of the roofing materials (GAF). It required us to complete a form and provide UPC codes, etc. however, the Roofing Contractor's Office staff completed the paperwork and sent it in for us. My only real problem with the project was with the Project Manager. Although a nice guy and I'm sure he knows his business, he did not communicate with me as to when workers would arrive/leave, what was to be done each day, proper coordination with the A/C contractor or when payment was expected. Luckily, the workers coordinated and completed tasks without much disruption. The Gutter subcontractor, C-Seamless, was exceptional...if I find them on your list, I will write a separate review for them. It would be nice if Armor could provide a list of addresses so potential customers can look at what the products look like on up on the roof..
- Pruden RoofingIt went great. He was on time, workers where professional, was fast and work was done on time with no complaints
- Pruden RoofingThe crew arrived at 7:00 a.m. ready to work. They were able to complete the job in one day. We were thrilled! It looks great. 30 year roofing materials were used.
- Armor RoofingWe called initially for a leak that we had over our garage. They sent out some guys within two hours, and they fixed the problem. The estimator included the cost of that repair in a later bid for the shake work. The other bids we received only wanted to put on asphalt and no one else mentioned the new state codes that were required for energy efficiency. So we also had insulation done which really has helped keep our house warm. We were happy with the crews and they cleaned up the work around the home really well. I really recommend them and have been happy with the results
- TAPIA ROOFINGHe gave us two options: try some sealant around the area or take it all apart and fix it. He tried the sealant option and it worked for a time, but we ended up needing it taken apart and fixed.
Gutter Repair Contractors in Tracy
- Business Description:If you want help creating the building of your dreams in Northern California, look to Atlas Building Solutions for Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Downspouts and more. We are an exterior improvement company that offers a wide range of products and services geared toward making your building more attractive, energy efficient, and secure. Backed by years of experience and strong relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers, our team at Atlas Building Solutions offers the highest caliber ..Recent Review:I had an appointment, but the guy called and said he had to help his workers on another job. He asked me questions about my job and it sounded like he was trying to determine whether he wanted to look at the job and give me a quote. He finally said he would get back to me and never didKen T.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one piece seamless, no clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!Linda H.
- Business Description:American Home Renewal Inc. is a family owned / operated window and siding company. We specialize in new window replacement, exterior siding, seamless gutters, attic insulation and doors. We guarantee your satisfaction up front. With our unique Satisfaction First policy you'll make no payments, no deposits until our work is completed to your satisfaction. We provide the highest quality work at a reasonable price. We have 32 employee proud team members. www.renewal.coRecent Review:Read if sound reduction is important to you We have a home by a busy street with a constant stream of traffic, and decided to replace our windows for an improved sound reduction. After meeting with multiple installers, we decided to work with American Home Renewal. The sales rep appeared very knowledgable, and friendly. During our initial assessment, I've expressed my #1 concern is noise, and that I was willing to choose a higher quality sound reduction window such as the Milgard Quiet Series. The rep explained that if we install the Weather Shield standard double pane, we will be just fine. He even shared that they installed a home within our block. Based on his experience, and company reputation, I fully trusted them to make the right recommendations. That was where I made a mistake. After we installed the double pane windows and patio doors at the price of $31k, the sound reduction was no better than the ones I had before. I expressed my frustration, and the rep mentioned that it's odd and that he never had this issue before. He recommended upgrading our window glass to the Zo-e-shield 6, which is a laminated glass. He stated that this absolutely should do the trick. "It would sound like a tomb in here" After we installed the upgrade, same issue is persisting. The same humming of every single car is coming through. To be clear, we had our walls re-insulated for sound reduction before the windows, so the sound emulation is clearly coming from the windows. The rep said he was baffled, and that we may have faulty windows from Weather Shield. He invited the WS rep to inspect. Both the sales rep and window rep agreed that the sound reduction is not what they expected, and that they will research if I got the right windows. 3 days later, I was the told the windows was built to their standard, and that no further action could be provided. The sales rep offered an apology and that he wished me luck in solving this issue. Welp, I'm down $38k, got windows that performed the same as my previous windows, and an apology for poor recommendation. I did not expect them to be sound experts, but they should have given me the highest quality sound option available. Do not trust their guarantee of "Satisfaction First." Do not trust their expertise. Do not trust Weather Shield productsGeorge H.
- Business Description:Utah Pubic Adjuster are Home Owner advocates. We represent you on your insurance claim to make sure you are paid what you are owed by your insurance policy. 99% of insurance claims are underpaid because the Home Owner nor their contractor knows what they are actually owed. On average we reclaim 7x more money than you will on your own. To find out how we can help you give us a call! 855-262-770Recent Review:WOW!! Matt knows what he's doing! Matt told me he could initiate and, more importantly, win (for me) a dispute with my insurance company over hail damage to my roof and house. He did exactly that!! And this was after the insurance appraised and paid what they said they were accountable for - which was basically nothing. He went way "above and beyond" to make it happen. Thank you MattBruce W.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Full service heating and air conditioning establishment with over 70 years of combined experience in the San Joaquin Valley. Licensed Subcontractors utilized if trade requested is not covered under our license. We are a... > " Certified Comfort Expert " for York Equipment. > Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor > QuietCool Whole House Fan Authorized Dealer > Gutterglove Gutter Guard Certified Installers > CA State Contractors License #868418 is in good standing with CSLB. 5%..Recent Review:We contacted this company to get an estimate. They were very responsive. Received our quote the next day. Bob was very informative and answered all our questions. We contracted with them to do the work and it was completed in the time frame they told us it would be. The system works great. The main reason for going with them was not price, it was because the company is rated as a Platinum Installer by the Manufacture. We were able to get an extended warranty because of itPatricia T.
- Business Description:We have been in business just shy of 20 years. We supply, repair and install rain gutters; repair and install roofs and skylights; repair and install new skylights.Recent Review:They never called or responded to the request for services and pricing.Jack M.
- Business Description:Excellence in Roofing is more than just a tag line at Los Gatos Roofing; it is a way of doing business. With a long and storied history of service in the Bay Area, the Los Gatos Roofing family demands a strong commitment to customer service and the highest quality standards of craftsmanship. Additional address - PO Box 1726, Los Gatos, CA 95031. Additional phone number - (408) 395-9091. Additional contact names - Gary Radonich, Cameron Radonich, Randy BrownRecent Review:My newish roof needed repair after the guy who did the roof was non-responsive. They came, determined the issue, and repaired the roof. They were very professional and more reasonably priced than another company I had give an estimateKaren F.
- Business Description:Leak repair specialist. Insured/workers comp. Owner/operator Steven Landeros does the investigation and the warranted repairs himself. Steven's brother, David Landeros, is also a licensed roofing contractor with many years of experience, and sometimes the two of them will work together on projects. The cost quoted you will depend upon the job. He gives free estimates to everybody. Cash, personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted upon completion of the job. I..Recent Review:Showed me pictures of where leak was occurring and repaired!Preston O.
- Business Description:Energy Savings Construction specializes in Siding and Windows, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Decks, Gates, Fences and Solar installation. We are dedicated to overseeing your entire entire project from start to finish, from design to permits, installation to interconnection. We can handle each step of the process to ensure a hassle-free project. And we pride ourselves on outstanding customer communication, so you won't be left in the dark! Most importantly, we want to make the process as pa..Recent Review:It was good. They were professional. They were always on time. They cleaned up their mess. They were very friendly. The owner would always come and checked on their work. They were not on their own.JC B.
- Business Description:Re-Roof: We are re-roof specialists. We will provide the correct products for your home or facility. We will Make Your Home Look New Again by giving you an honest appraisal of what is needed to get your home or building re-roofed within a budget that accurately corresponds to the work needed to complete the job to your satisfaction. Repairs: Our New View Roof crew knows how to provide the right solution for repair of tile, composition shingle and built up roofs. We do them all, and we do th..Recent Review:Couldn't be more pleased with Jaime and his crew. Needed to install new eve trim, replace old wood & shingles and remove a swap cooler from the top of the roof which they took care of with no problem. Jaime was very professional, easy to work with and very reasonable with his price. Will definitely be recommending his services to anyone who needs a roofer. Thanks again JaimeJared C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- French Camp
- Discovery Bay
- Bethel Island
- San Ramon
gutter repair contractors in Tracy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- action pro services3307 Larchmont Dr
- Action Rain Gutters1304 Higton St
- Alexander Dingle2311 Ivy Hill Way
San Ramon, California
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- All Gen Services LLC5270 E Geary St
- All Raingutter Systems1095 Eden Plains Rd
- ALL WEATHER ROOFING CO INCPO BOX 8921
- American Home Renewal Inc310 Shaw Rd Suite A
South San Francisco, California
- American Home Services
- Arellanes handyman service2029 college ave
- Armor Roofing1337 Lone Palm Ave
- Atlas Building Solutions3495 Swetzer Rd Ste. 600
- Abba Builders & Construction
- CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC.2541 LEGHORN ST #7
Mountain View, California
- Claim Rangers Public Adjusting Po Box 634
San Jose, California
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coaches Hvac Exrtaordinair7277 Pacific Ave Suite 3
- Cowell Co. Construction19266 Dahlin Rd
- CSA Home and Business Services
- CSW Sewer and Drain202 Dawn Drive
- CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC.
- Frazer Construction7007 Germanna Court
- Frazer Construction
- IRONSTONE Roofing Inc.11265 Sunrise Gold Cir. Suite V
Rancho Cordova, California
- IRONSTONE Roofing Inc.
- Marengo'spo box 690531
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- McCain ConstructionP. O. Box 577231
- McDonald Chimney Service3300 Parkcrest Dr
- Monark Construcyion236 San Juan Dr
- Mooney's Handyman Service154 Mesquite Ct
- ORConstruction Innovations1217 chicago avenue
- ORConstruction Innovations
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Your Energy Solutions6700 Santa Rita Rd Ste E
- Your Energy Solutions
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc