The differences between light-filtering and room-darkening window treatments are subtle but important. We’re sharing their pros and cons, how they complement your home and help you save on energy costs.
Get matched with top window treatment in Morro Bay, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Morro Bay
- OneSource Home SolutionsThey did excellent work, and replaced a plastic part with a metal part so there would be less wear on the string in the future. Very professional office. The only issue was that they string one day a week, and although I brought it in early on the day, they didn't get to it for 3 or 4 weeks. Once done, it was great
- BLIND LADYWe liked them. She was very efficient and brought her samples. We picked out what we wanted in just a few minutes. We did have to wait a while for the second part of our order, which was some blackout panels that were going to be velcroed to the windows, but the shades came very quickly. She sent her installation person and they did a great job. We were pleased
- California Window CoveringsClyde Schramm, owner, was professional from start to finish He asked my husband to describe the "problem" before scheduling the job (so that he had some idea if he could fix it - how long it would take, proper tools and materials to complete the job) He hadn't worked on this particular Skandia shade before but, he kept at it until it was fixed! And, it works better than ever!!! I have been very unhappy with the last person who has come back over and over to fix the window coverings on our other windows.... it was so wonderful to have Clyde! We will call him again..... definitely
- WINDOW MAGICI had Scott Falconer come over about two months prior to the installation and give me an estimate. It takes about six weeks to get the shutters fabricated and built after the measurements are taken and the order placed. After we agreed on a price (very good deal), the order was placed and a deposit was rendered. The shutters arrived about seven weeks from the original order date. Do to the fact I was unable to be at the house we arranged a date about two weeks later. Scott arrived on time and started assembling the frames and getting everything ready for each room. He started installing each room with the frames and the shutters. Scott is very professional and works by himself. I was amazed how precise and detailed each installation was done. Scott is a perfectionist and did every thing perfectly. He even caulked all four sides of the frames at my request without hesitation. He also helped me with some non window related problems I had with my doors (weather stripping). If you want a good price and flawless installing for window covering I would highly recommend Window Magic and Scott Falconer
- BUDGET BLINDSKevin Heinrich is the owner, estimator, and installer of window blinds, roller shades etc. (Budget Blinds). Kevin is easy going and knows his product. No pressure to purchase from him. He measured the windows and helped us select the blind type and material. He then performed the installation when the blinds arrived. He knew exactly where they went and didn't have to explain the details to an installer. We found out about Budget Blinds through a flier in the mail. We had a bad experience with blinds at the local home improvement store, which caused us to cancel that order. We purchased blinds from Budget Blinds and Kevin installed them for less money than we would have spent at a home improvement store and we would have had to install the blinds from the home improvement store ourselves
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/HandymanI happily found Paul through Angie's List. He came highly recommended for the quality of his work. Paul is very personable and likes to engage you in conversation. He is very knowledgable about a wide variety of home improvement projects. My husband was unavailable to help me prepare our new condo for our transferring college student. Paul was extremely helpful in getting our place move-in ready. He determined for me where the GFI switches were located for each circuit in the condo; installed four dimmer switches; switched out a ceiling fan for a more contemporary model; determined that there was not enough support in the ceiling for placement of a ceiling fan in a secondary bedroom; changed out a diningroom light fixture with two more contemporary lights which required wire rerouting and drywall cutting and patching; installed a new kitchen sink fixture and soap dispenser (thanks Paul!); repaired a dishwasher drainage issue; fixed a leaking refrigerator water filter; made a quick screen door repair (woops); installed new window blinds; helped me determine a TV wall mount I had purchased was not one that would work for my purposes; helped with an IKEA furniture build; and also helped finish up some wall and trim painting. It was enjoyable and entertaining working with Paul over a span of three days. He was able to accomodate my schedule since I am from out-of-town and had only a limited time available in the area to work on the condo. We spent a lot of time chatting and joking while working on our individual projects, and I found that although he charges by the hour, his prices reflected his actual working time. It may have taken a bit more time getting there with all our gabbing, but I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent working side-by-side with Paul. It made time pass quickly. However, if you need a project done quickly, let Paul know that up front and keep the chatting to a minimum. I won't hesitate to call him for our future home repair or updating projects
- 3 Day Blinds San Luis ObispoBuild time for my shutters was a couple months, but they were the ones I wanted so they were worth the wait. Product arrived prior to the estimated delivery date and Sara kept me up to date on their arrival. Once they arrived the install team called me to set up an appointment and in just a few days the install date arrived, and a few hours after that, my shutters are in and incredibly beautiful. They are the "earrings" on my home and just perfect. Cannot say enough about my experience with this company and the entire process. A+ from me. Will be using anytime I need window coverings in the future
- BLIND LADY.Cindy Graefen, owner of The Blind Lady, came to our home with samples of the many products that she represents and upon our selection of horizontal blinds took the measurements of the four windows that needed an upgrade in window treatment. She was friendly and very professional and patient with us as we made our selection. Upon notification that the blinds had come in the date scheduled for installation gave us time to remove the blinds that were to be replaced. Julie, Cindy's sister, also very friendly, handles the installation of blinds. She was prompt in arriving and swift but meticulous in doing the job and cleared away all extraneous packaging that accompanied the blinds. We are very happy with our blinds and have, in fact, ordered the same product for two additional windows. We are happy to recommend the services provided by The Blind Lady
- Dunn ConstructionCasey Dunn was recommended by the appraiser my real estate agent called in for my investment property. I have had experience with remodeling of my own home in the past and I realized that who I chose would be one of the biggest gambles of my entire project. Casey answered my call promptly, listened to what I wanted and developed a working plan. He was ALWAYS on time, enthusiastic about the job and showed pride in his workmanship. Because I had a long-planned vacation right as the project was getting off the ground (delayed escrow), I had been considering leaving it all until I returned. After meeting a few times with Casey and deciding together on all material and design details I had confidence that he would do it right. I could quickly tell that he was really listening to what I wanted, and was very good about guiding me in what would add value and return on my investment, and what would be wasteful. I am not a gambler by nature, I am usually wary of getting burned by tradesmen, but never felt that way with Casey. So off I went to Europe and off Casey went to my property. He sent me pictures of the project throughout and kept me up to date with how things were going. When I returned we had to just put the finishing touches on and it was ready to be rented. Casey and his crew did the most professional job, it came out beautiful. Quality work in every detail down to painting the shelves inside the closet white and changing out knobs on the laundry closet to match the ones in the kitchen. The neighbors commented on how the work progressed every day with none of the delays that usually occur when the builder juggles two or three jobs at the same time. I would recommend Case Dunn to anyone, he is the best contractor I have ever met
- Danmer Custom Window Coverings Los AngelesThe work has been wonderful. I couldn't recommend them more. The quality is top notch and we have had no problems with this company. Their work is fabulous. The project went about as smoothly as you could imagine.
Window Treatment Services in Morro Bay
- Business Description:Specializing in window coverings of all kinds. We pride ourselves on the quality treatments we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Andrew was a wonderful guy. It was an excellent service. It was an excellent quality.Shanta R.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.Recent Review:Paul took care of the problem very quickly. Quite happy with his work.June W.
- Business Description:Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality ..Recent Review:We went with Elizabeth Shutters because they are made in the USA and lead time was much less than anyone else. Cost was about in the middle of the others we received quotes on. We were very excited to get our shutters installed. Mike the installer was on time and professional. The issue is the actual quality of the shutters. We only had 5 windows done and every shutter has some type of mark from scratches, chips, gouges and even paint rolling down one. Most of the issues were on the frames but some on the actual shutters. We also were having a shade installed but the bracket was not correct. Things happen and I even understand some issues with product. My complaint is that I reached out to Elizabeth Shutters exactly 1 week ago today. Told them of the quality issues and sent pictures. Also commented that pictures are hard to see everything and I was hopeful someone would come out and look. I also asked when the bracket would be in for the shades. Again 1 week ago and I have heard nothing back. That is not acceptableChad R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - Decorating Den Systems Inc. Additional phone - (800) 332-3367.
- Business Description:Since 2000, Rendezvous Shutters Shades Drapery has been the premier window treatment provider for the city of Grover Beach and the surrounding areas. Our mission statement is providing quality window treatments that combine style and function to the satisfaction of our customerÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s needs. We are a family owned and operated business who offers an array of window treatment options that can meet the unique budgets of every individual. Whether you need custom w..
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:License number - 978013. Locally Owned & Operated. Additional DBA's - Radco Home Improvement Inc, Radco Windows and Patio Doors, Radco Replacement Windows, Radco Bakersfield, Radco Replacement Window, Radco Window and Patio Door, Radco Window and Patio Doors, Radco Windows, Radco Window, Radco Home Improvement
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Find window treatment in
- Los Osos
- San Luis Obispo
- Avila Beach
- Paso Robles
- Pismo Beach
- Grover Beach
- Arroyo Grande
- Santa Margarita
- San Miguel
- Santa Maria
- Los Alamos
- Vandenberg Village
- King City
window treatment in Morro Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elizabeth Shutters525 S Rancho Ave
- Elizabeth Shutters
- Home Restoration Company5775 WEBSTER RD
Paso Robles, California
- Home Restoration Company
- Knight's Carpets & Interiors3320 Ramada Drive
Paso Robles, California
- Knight's Carpets & Interiors
- OneSource Home Solutions3982 Short Street Ste 100
San Luis Obispo, California
- OneSource Home Solutions
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR