What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Morro Bay, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Morro Bay
- Dan the Maintenance ManVery satisfied. Outstanding work and so professional. Reasonable rates and always on time. Will continue to use on all my landscaping and recommend to everyone.
- Cota’s Handyman Service’sIt went very well. The plan we had for my yard was executed to satisfaction and Aj was a pleasure to work with. His crew was also very good. Fast and clean.
- SLO MowWe hired SLOmow for mastication work before fire season on our 20 acre property on a steep hill in N. County. We were very pleased with the operator who drove up with some serious heavy equipment to masticate and remove dead almond trees, brush, removal of dead tree stumps. I also needed to relocate a 15 year old fruitless mulberry tree, and push back 10+ ft. of the mountain side to create a larger backyard space. I was confident in leaving the operator as I ran errands and when I returned, I was impressed with the amount of work that he completely in such a short amount of time. He is truly a hard worker and skilled operator with years of trusted experience. I recommend Robert and SLOmow for all of your mastication and contractor needs. (805) 439.091
- linos landscapingHe is an efficient worker and does a good job on his own. He needs little supervisor and does an excellent job. His pricing fair.
- SLO MowDon't waste your money with this company. Their staff is unsupervised and irresponsible. Our property was recked by their mastication operator and despite several requests to fix the issue, they were not able to get it right. The owners made un-ending excuses, were unprofessional and difficult to reach while their crew was on our property. They than handed us a huge bill and claimed the mastication operator worked 4 hours more than he actually had. Of course, they were never on the property, so how would they know. Stay awa
Leaf Removal Services in Morro Bay
- Business Description:License Handyman to do jobs under $500.00,Irrigation systems and drip systems as well as timers, valves, clean ups ,installation,hauling and more call me 805-868-869.Recent Review:It went very well. The plan we had for my yard was executed to satisfaction and Aj was a pleasure to work with. His crew was also very good. Fast and clean.Michelle S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Venable’s Tree Services is a commercial and residential tree care company specializing in tree maintenance and removals. Since 1956, we have been providing quality tree services to homes and businesses throughout California. We are committed to giving your trees and shrubs the care they need to greatly increase their life and beauty, as well as add value to your home. Homeowners and contractors alike rely on our team of professionals to handle their unique tree problems and appreciate the way..Recent Review:Removed the tree and cleaned up all dropping of leaves.Courtney F.
- Business Description:Custom landscape design & construction company. 12 years in business in SLO county!Recent Review:This did not go well and we parted 8 months after we began the process. We heard a variety of reasons why things were not progressing - short staffed, people sick, holidays, weather etc. We were originally quoted 1-2k for design work. We have an extremely small backyard and were thus surprised to get a bill for 2500k with implementation costs of 42k. We then received another design bill of $600 and had had enough. They stated that we had asked for a number of changes that required more work. We did ask for a few changes but also pointed out a number of mistakes they made (they had a Cal Poly student doing the CAD work) which required rework and wasted out time. Would not recommend them. This is the problem in this area when times are good they have more work than they can handleNorm B.
- Business Description:Professional brush removal, land clearing and mastication services. Remove unwanted fuel from grass, manzanita, scrub oak brush, poison oak and small trees. No piles for burning, all material is mulched and masticated back into the top soil. Ideal for farming preparation, fuel breaks and building pad prepRecent Review:We hired SLOmow for mastication work before fire season on our 20 acre property on a steep hill in N. County. We were very pleased with the operator who drove up with some serious heavy equipment to masticate and remove dead almond trees, brush, removal of dead tree stumps. I also needed to relocate a 15 year old fruitless mulberry tree, and push back 10+ ft. of the mountain side to create a larger backyard space. I was confident in leaving the operator as I ran errands and when I returned, I was impressed with the amount of work that he completely in such a short amount of time. He is truly a hard worker and skilled operator with years of trusted experience. I recommend Robert and SLOmow for all of your mastication and contractor needs. (805) 439.091Monica C.
- Business Description:We are a local company that provides a high leval of work for not so high prices.Recent Review:First off, he asked for payment up front and every day as he worked. Ok, done. No big deal. He rescheduled the grass install many times for multiple reasons. Ok, dealt with it. Sprinklers were put in COMPLETELY wrong, barely put in ground a few inches, NOT the correct specification or depth. Only a few sprinklers installed, 6 to be exact, to cover a large area, which actually required 15. Valves were placed on top of ground, no covering, wires crossed, exposed, not capped. The most shorty work in the world. My 2 year old could have done better. Since e grass wasn't properly watered, most of it died, costing me much more to replace. He ran his tractor through my front yard, completely destroying my beautiful lawn, and mauled over my flowers. The gaping holes were filled in with dead grass, which I payed him to replace from a smaller side yard. When asked to come back and fix the sprinklers, he showed up, promised to return, and never did. I have since reported him to the board of contractors <br /Michele v.
- Business Description:Landscape ContractorRecent Review:Bill came over within a couple days to discuss the work. He sent in an estimate a few days later and did the work a week afterwards. His men cleaned up and left the area neat and tidy. <br />Lawrence B.
- Business Description:I have been specializing in custom landscapes, architecturally specific garden design, repair & maintenance for over 10 years. Call me to help you design a yard that works with the design of your home.Recent Review:Drought resistant plants. New drip line. Weed retarding fabric. Bark chips.Ronald S.
- Business Description:Over 25 years experience of lawn services and yard maintenance.
- Business Description:Full service landscape maintenance company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Los Osos
- San Luis Obispo
- Avila Beach
- Paso Robles
- Pismo Beach
- Grover Beach
- Arroyo Grande
- Santa Margarita
- San Miguel
- Santa Maria
- Los Alamos
- Vandenberg Village
- King City
leaf removal services in Morro Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Astute Landscaping and Construction1121 orcutt rd 42
San Luis Obispo, California
- Astute Landscaping and Construction
- Detailed LandscapingPO Box
- Detailed Landscaping
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Herndon Landscaping608 Crocker St
- Herndon Landscaping
- R.C. Lawn Service604 Cool Valley Rd
Paso Robles, California
- R.C. Lawn Service
- Venable's Tree Service17347 Brimhall Road
- Venable's Tree Service