When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Morro Bay, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Morro Bay
- JJ Junks Hauling and Junk RemovalJames answers his cell when you call which is great! He contacted me the day before the haul and was here on time! Professional, respectful, cleaned up my space after the haul! It was so nice! I would recommend his company to anyone!
- Dan the Maintenance ManVery satisfied. Outstanding work and so professional. Reasonable rates and always on time. Will continue to use on all my landscaping and recommend to everyone.
- Dan the Maintenance ManDan and his crew were great every time they came to work at our property. He was always professional, on time and completed the work we agreed upon for a fair price. I would definitely hire Dan and crew again and highly recommend him!
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.Excellent! Executive Auto Shippers were top notch from my first inquiry, to delivery of car (from CA to Louisiana).
- Junk King FairfaxJunk King is a quality company that does what it says, and the people were very courteous and professional.
- SLO MowWe hired SLOmow for mastication work before fire season on our 20 acre property on a steep hill in N. County. We were very pleased with the operator who drove up with some serious heavy equipment to masticate and remove dead almond trees, brush, removal of dead tree stumps. I also needed to relocate a 15 year old fruitless mulberry tree, and push back 10+ ft. of the mountain side to create a larger backyard space. I was confident in leaving the operator as I ran errands and when I returned, I was impressed with the amount of work that he completely in such a short amount of time. He is truly a hard worker and skilled operator with years of trusted experience. I recommend Robert and SLOmow for all of your mastication and contractor needs. (805) 439.091
- Grateful GardensMike promptly returned my call then visited to review the work I wanted done. He got back to me with a very appropriate estimate (almost exactly the same I paid two years ago for a one time major clean up). He has been here all day with a helper) and is almost finished with this first day cleaning up my neglected yard. He is very knowledgeable about all of the plants, sprinkler/drip system and landscaping issues. I appreciate that he is properly licensed, etc. I'll post in the future should any of this change - but really - he's a sincere and very nice guy; I find him competitively priced, flexible about scheduling, communicates effectively and is completely professional and eager to please. He's a keeper. I will have him back to finish my big clean-up and will keep him for regular maintenance
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/HandymanWe call, he calls back, we turn him loose (we've given him a key - he doesn't need a babysitter). What else could you ask for???
- Paso Robles HandymanYou'll have to search a while before finding someone as pleasant as Richard Blake. He and his son, John, are very friendly, personable people, and are willing to discuss and work with you on every detail of your project. The work they do is top notch, very clean, and thorough. They are willing to take care of things like picking up materials from the home goods store, taking delivery of items at the site, and hauling away all debris. They make the effort to cover furniture, walls, and flooring as they work, and they leave the area of work clean and as if they were never there. They are even willing to move furniture as necessary, and will make sure to do a walk-through to take care of any remaining items. I was going to be absent from my home while they were working, so it was important for me to be able to trust these guys. I would not only trust Richard in my home, I would trust him to watch my child (if I had one). The only complaint I have is that Richard under-estimated the time it would take to do my job. He said 2 weeks, and it ended up being 3. A little of that time was taken up by discovery of termite damage that was unexpected and needed to be repaired. And of course, delays are part of life. But there was no way they would have been done in two weeks even with out that delay, even though he continuously told me he would have it finished on time, up to the last day of the two week period. Because time was such a factor for me, I even had to eliminate one aspect of the project because I knew they wouldn't be able to finish. It's not that Richard is dishonest; I believe he wants to tell you what you want to hear, without fully thinking through all of the time-related implications. And then he is hesitant to come clean about the true amount of time it will take when he realizes there will be a delay, because he doesn't want to disappoint you. I would definitely recommend Paso Robles Handyman; his prices are good, his work is quality and he is a very pleasant, honest individual. I would only advise to press him on all the details of his schedule, and to add plenty of time to what he estimates
- Nance Property ServicesHe was very friendly. We never did meet in person but he did come to my home and look at the concrete that I wanted hauled. He thought he would be able to do it but after looking at it he decided it was too much for him. I appreciated his honesty.
Hauling Services in Morro Bay
- Business Description:At JJ Junks, we offer Full Service Junk Removal as well as Dumpster Rentals! From single items to full trash outs we do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:James answers his cell when you call which is great! He contacted me the day before the haul and was here on time! Professional, respectful, cleaned up my space after the haul! It was so nice! I would recommend his company to anyoneCorinne C.
- Business Description:Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc.Recent Review:Josh is the best! Very thorough and does the job right to perfection. His skill set is so vast~ very impressive. He’s my official handyman now! :)Yara P.
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Dumpster Delivered provides Dumpster Bags and Bins to San Luis Obispo County. Our Bags and Roll off service are great solutions to any junk or debris removal needs. If you have rocks, junk metal, wood scraps, household waste, broken concrete, construction or remodel demolition junk. Give us a call we Delivered self service bags and bins
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:We are a full service Landscape Company, offering Landscape Design, Installation and Maintenance services. We also offer Irrigation repairs and service and water audits for your existing irrigation systems. We create our own Landscape Designs, including: Site plans, Master plans, Hardscape plans, Irrigation plans, Drainage plans, Planting plans, Lighting plans, Greywater system plans, Rainwater harvesting plans and more. We offer a complete Landscape Installation Department (services describe..
- Business Description:Professional brush removal, land clearing and mastication services. Remove unwanted fuel from grass, manzanita, scrub oak brush, poison oak and small trees. No piles for burning, all material is mulched and masticated back into the top soil. Ideal for farming preparation, fuel breaks and building pad prep
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Los Osos
- San Luis Obispo
- Avila Beach
- Paso Robles
- Pismo Beach
- Grover Beach
- Arroyo Grande
- Santa Margarita
- San Miguel
- Santa Maria
- Los Alamos
- Vandenberg Village
- King City
hauling services in Morro Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All American Restoration1130 E Clark Ave ste 150-264
Santa Maria, California
- All American Restoration
- EarthscapesPO Box 5405
San Luis Obispo, California
- JJ Junks Hauling and Junk Removal201 Ruby Ln
- JJ Junks Hauling and Junk Removal
- Palafox ConstrutionP.O. Box 747
Santa Margarita, California
- Paso Robles HandymanPO Box 4662
Paso Robles, California
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/Handyman785 Quintana Rd Ste 236
Morro Bay, California
- Precision Maintenance and RepairP.O. Box 807
Santa Maria, California
- Pro Moving6495 Edna Rd.
San Luis Obispo, California
- Palafox Constrution
- Rick Albro's Quality Painting & Hauling611 Woodland Dr
Los Osos, California
- Rick Albro's Quality Painting & Hauling
- Tegra Services/ConstructionPO Box 1223
Pismo Beach, California
- The Junk ExterminatorP.O. Box 2100
Paso Robles, California
- The PolyMove603 Johnson Ave.
San Luis Obispo, California
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tolosa Gardens & Landscapes, Inc.1241 Johnson Ave #353
San Luis Obispo, California
- Tegra Services/Construction