When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Santa Maria, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Santa Maria
- NorthStar Moving CoAlbert, Jr, Wilber and Sergio were great. Fast, efficient and really took care of my belongs. This is my 3rd move with NorthStar and they have been awesome each time. Greatly appreciated!
- Dr. HaulerWe were very pleased with the work that was done. He hauled away everything and even cleaned the area so well it was a very pleasant surprise. I recommend Dr. Hauler for all your hauling needs.
- Dr. HaulerVery well. Ed is a hard worker and very professional with reasonable rates. I would definitely hire him again & recommend him to others.
- Dr. HaulerEddie was very professional in clearing out the back of my rental property after tenants had left multiple truck loads of junk. The estimation cost was fair and the job was finished quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend Dr Hauler for any of your hauling needs!!
- G3 Junk RemovalTwo friendly, young men showed up exactly on time and gave me a quote which I promptly accepted and they were able to take it all right then. They were fast, clean and efficient and I asked if they could come back later in the week because I had more to get rid of and they were able to make me an appt right then and there. Very professional job and I highly recommend G3 junk removal
- GoodBye MattressTook just one call for this business owner to answer, phone contact was reliably kept, as was the appointment time. Very friendly, yet professional service, for a very reasonable price! Will definitely refer this business to friends and coworkers!
- JJ Junks Hauling and Junk RemovalJames answers his cell when you call which is great! He contacted me the day before the haul and was here on time! Professional, respectful, cleaned up my space after the haul! It was so nice! I would recommend his company to anyone!
- Dan the Maintenance ManVery satisfied. Outstanding work and so professional. Reasonable rates and always on time. Will continue to use on all my landscaping and recommend to everyone.
- Junkluggers of Greater Santa Clarita ValleyIt went so well! They communicated beforehand so I knew what time they would arrive. Incredibly kind people, as well as very informative. Super happy to find out they try to donate, reuse and recycle items instead of just taking them to the dump. The pricing was way below what I had anticipated on paying, which was perfect. Highly recommend them to anyone and def will be using them in the future
- Dan the Maintenance ManDan and his crew were great every time they came to work at our property. He was always professional, on time and completed the work we agreed upon for a fair price. I would definitely hire Dan and crew again and highly recommend him!
Hauling Services in Santa Maria
- Business Description:At JJ Junks, we offer Full Service Junk Removal as well as Dumpster Rentals! From single items to full trash outs we do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:James answers his cell when you call which is great! He contacted me the day before the haul and was here on time! Professional, respectful, cleaned up my space after the haul! It was so nice! I would recommend his company to anyoneCorinne C.
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yardJeannine W.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:CAL COAST CONSTRUCTION is available 24 hours a day. We offer special financing options. We have monthly promotions on a variety of different services, ask if your project qualifies for any of our monthly promotions. Residential and commercial services
- Business Description:Additional Contact name - Mel Konians
- Business Description:We have 2 employees that represent PolyMove, and sub-contract the work to third-party movers that use our training program to ensure the safety of your belongings.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Los Alamos
- Vandenberg Village
- Arroyo Grande
- Grover Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
- Avila Beach
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Margarita
- Los Osos
- Morro Bay
- Santa Barbara
hauling services in Santa Maria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All American Restoration1130 E Clark Ave ste 150-264
Santa Maria, California
- All American Restoration
- First Choice Maids8895 Towne Centre Dr Ste 104-455
San Diego, California
- First Choice Maids
- H &D Roll Off606 Alamo Pintado Rd
- Hansen's Moving & Storage7975 Cameron Dr Ste 1100
- Hauling For Less1800 w. aurora ct.
- HILBRANT Trucking734 Brandy Ct
Santa Maria, California
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- H &D Roll Off
- JJ Junks Hauling and Junk Removal201 Ruby Ln
- JJ Junks Hauling and Junk Removal
- L & S ConstructionPO Box 1318
- L & S Construction
- Rick Albro's Quality Painting & Hauling611 Woodland Dr
Los Osos, California
- Rick Albro's Quality Painting & Hauling
- Tegra Services/ConstructionPO Box 1223
Pismo Beach, California
- The PolyMove603 Johnson Ave.
San Luis Obispo, California
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tolosa Gardens & Landscapes, Inc.1241 Johnson Ave #353
San Luis Obispo, California
- Turner's Family Cleaning SVC38021 27th St E
- Tegra Services/Construction
- Vlads Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 1526
Santa Barbara, California
- Vlads Handyman Services
- Yard Master50948 Cedar Ridge Cir
- Yard Master