All Seasons Construction

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2006

California
California: Contractors
11/30/2023

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5277 College Ave Ste 10

Oakland, CA 94618

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

All Seasons has provided quality construction services since 1993. In the past several years the company’s focus has become foundations and drainage – areas that are particularly important when you consider the age of the homes in the area, the abundance of hills and California’s winter rains. Proper retaining walls, concrete application and drainage systems are critical to keeping your home protected from rainfall, ground water and runoff. Replacement of old, failing foundations is critical to keeping your home safe and still standing after the next big earthquake. All Seasons’ experienced foremen supervise every job and ensure that all work will stand the test of time and mother nature. We build beautiful decks, too! Additional DBA ASC Berkeley Inc....

4.4

drain pipe installation (43)concrete repair (23)foundation repair (21)hardscaping (7)earthquake retrofitting (7)basement waterproofing (4)concrete driveways (4)house painting (3)well & water pump repair (3)deck cleaning (2)gutter repair (2)decks & porches (2)

07/15/2021

I picked up this company because I saw one of their staff members working on a house when I was walking by. I was very impressed by what he was doing. After I called the office, the manager Jeremy came to my house several times to assess what needed to be done. He is an excellent guy. He did a thorough assessment and explained to me what the plan would be and gave me some suggestions. He was very ...

Description of Work
My basement had been leaking during the raining season since I bought this house in 1997. I had two previous contractors try to solve the problem but the problem was never solved. I paid quite a bit of money to these two contractors.

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

11/28/2018

They were very good,propmt and not too expensive.Did a very good job.

Description of Work
Put a drainage system around the back of the house and put foundation.

Work Completed On 11/28/2015

Thank you! It's always great to hear from a happy customer several years on.

06/05/2017

The work went really well -- the crew was professional, punctual and very hardworking. The communication between the foreman and city inspector, structural engineer and the lab testing were seamless. The work was completed in a timely manner as proposed in the contract.

Description of Work
Work needed were partial foundation replacement, new retaining wall and seismic upgrades.

Category concrete repair,foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

We're so glad you are pleased with the work. One note: I believe there is an extra 0 in the cost as stated; it should read $45,000, not $450,000!

08/08/2015

Sorry for the delay writing the review; I just got a reminder from Angie's List. Mark was great to work with. He gave us several ideas and options. Helped us work through cost vs benefit of various options and gave some out of the box ideas too. We went with a traditional French Drain. It was well done. The team lead, Miguel, and his crew were great overall - worked hard, communicated well, got th...

Description of Work
French Drains on two sides of the house and cement walkways. Previously, we would get running water through the garage level during a wet season.

Category concrete repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 01/30/2013

07/27/2015

See above, nothing was done.

Description of Work
Just as a point of information, even though their Angies List page states that they cover Contra Costa County, when I called for an estimate, I was told that they do not come to Alamo. They were very polite and gave me the name of another provider.

Work Completed On 07/27/2015

Our profile states that we cover *portions* of Alameda and Contra Costa counties. The specific range may vary depending on the nature of the work and our availability. We're always sorry to disappoint interested customers, but we find that keeping our service area small helps us provide the best possible service!

03/10/2015

There is no more water coming into crawl space. Stairway and wall are vast improvements. Also much more attractive. Was some delay in responding to concern about the drainage at top of hill. Was rectified.

Description of Work
Put in Frendh drain, replaced failing stairway and wall, improved drainage away from house.

Work Completed On 10/19/2011

We did this work back in 2011 and we're glad to hear that your crawl space is dry, and that you're pleased with your wall and stairway. Note: by our records, the total cost was just under $35,000, including some additional concrete work.

01/02/2015

In the process of getting our old house in the Oakland hills ready to sell, we used All Seasons Construction to do a major French Drains project. It went well and we were pleased with the work. The previous owners of our new home were not so kind as to have this work done for us. We contacted All Seasons first for an inspection by Mark and then for the actual trenching and drain installation. His ...

Description of Work
All Seasons installed French Drains on two sides and under our recently purchased home

Work Completed On 12/19/2014

We appreciate your business! Thanks for the kind words.

12/02/2014

We have a small house (1000 sq. ft) built in 1946. We'd been meaning to strap the house to the foundation for 10 years, and the Napa quake in August 2014 finally got us to do it. I called in September, and Mark came out within a couple of weeks to do the estimate. He was nice and professional. The estimate was 10,500, and this was the final cost of the job. They were busy with other jobs, so they ...

Description of Work
Earthquake retrofit of the foundation. Strapping the house to the foundation.

Category drain pipe,foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

Work Completed On 11/24/2014

Thanks for the great review, and I'm glad we were able to make your home safer!

05/10/2014

Our 1910-era bungalow had its front corner pillars sinking into the ground & pulling away from the house. Besides this, the sinking pillar on one side was causing our driveway to shift, leaving us with a growing gap at the sidewalk end of the driveway. We hired an engineer to draw up plans to remedy the situation, and the solution entailed sinking 5" steel posts down to bedrock, one within each of...

Description of Work
Reinforced pillars along the front of our house, rebuilt driveway. (NOTE: When I proof-read the review, I saw the category listed as "Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior" ...That's incorrect: this was a structural repair on the front of our house.)

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/24/2014

This was a big job! I'm so glad you are pleased with the results. Mark

12/16/2013

The work went smoothly with a minimum amount of disruption to myself and my neighbors. The workers showed up promptly every day at 8:30 AM and worked until dusk. They came every day (including a Saturday) until the work was completed. There were complications at the outset but the company owner Mark Corrallo and his foreman Encarnacion came up with a good solution quickly which was approved by my ...

Description of Work
repaired dry rot problems, underpinned the old foundation with a new subfoundation, installed a drainage system

Category concrete repair,deck cleaning,drain pipe,house painters,foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

Work Completed On 12/10/2013

Thanks so much for your feedback! It has been our pleasure to work with you.

Foundation & drainage services, foundation replacement/repair/retrofitting, french drain systems, retaining walls, concrete work & decks.