Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Los Banos, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Los Banos
- Green YardsIt was a great experience. They were here on time fixed everything and our lawns are back to being green! They even did some trimming so the sprinklers could get to all areas of the lawn.
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE SVCThe boss didn't realize how much damage a pine tree's roots that had grown around the system sucking out the water. Instead of just 2 men they needed 3 guys and they worked hard all day doing the work. Instead of 900 the charge was 1200 for double the hours and they did a great job. They even installed a shut off valve right next to the system so I don't have to walk to the other side of the house to shut off the water. I'm happy to pay a little more for the good quality work. Now my system works well
- Johnson Plumbing inc.A representative came to our house withing an hour of my call to them. He surveyed general area of problem but advised me to call them back when the lawn had dried out sufficiently to allow their equipment to determine the exact problem area and , therefore eliminated extra time and expense in digging up more of our lawn than necessary. As soon as the lawn was dried, they came back and promptly located the exact area of damage, dug the hole, repaired the pipe, tested the repair and then restored our lawn to its original look
- Natural CreationsJuan Berra is the contact person. He's probably too busy to take the job. They are an artist in landscaping. They are reasonable, terrific and they couldn't have been any better. The amount that I spent seemed reasonable to inexpensive. They were spectacular. I can't even imagine somebody being compared to him in his creativity, the person that he is and the cost being reasonable for everything that he did. I would use him again and I've already recommended him to people
- Johnson Plumbing inc.everything went well.Manuel was very professional. he has done work for us before to our satisfaction. the other personnel at Johnson are also good plumbers.if at all possible ask for Manuel.
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE SVCIt was a long process. We started around May with all the removal of the old lawn and then the concrete. The synthetic turf took a while to install because the distributer didn't have what we wanted, and when it was put in the first time, there was a seam (which Evergreen wanted to change- not us!). So, to have it replaced again took more time. Once the turf was in, the rest of the yard came together very quickly. The yard was officially finished on 10/6/15. Bob takes his time, but it is because he is a perfectionist. And, really he worked with us and our budget because the synthetic turf is significantly more expensive than regular turn. We went in phases due to the budget issues, so that also slowed it down. However, it was 100% worth the time and money. We love the yard. People think the turf is real. I often find neighbors, visitors, etc, walking around barefoot on the turf to try it out. My son and dogs LOVE it. It turned out exactly how I wanted, within the budget we expected, and I can't wait until spring to really finish my planting. Bob has also started on our backyard, and we hopefully will finish that next spring (waiting on some rain since we will use real grass)
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE SVCEvergreen is not the cheapest but you will have a system that works with minimum water use. Part of their business is redoing new systems installed by other contractors that do not work well. I was so happy with their work that I had them install a system at my dad's house so he did not have to drag hoses around trying to irrigate his very large yard. I don't time to describe the entire process here but I would suggest that if you are thinking about a new sprinkler system then call Bob Edwards and have him come out and talk to you. If you go with a cheaper system- Good luck
- DOWNS CUSTOM SPRINKLERS INCMr. Downs went through both systems and explained everything that needed to be done. The back system had several breaks and had not been used in many years which I did not know. He got the timer re-programed and all of the front system sprinklers adjusted and also replaced some with the correct type. He had two helpers so the work was done quickly. They did have to return on a different day to complete the back system. It was more money than I had planned on but on the plus side he waits a bit before invoicing you and then gives you 14 days from the date of the invoice to pay. In the meantime you are running the systems and can report any problems or concerns. I did have a concern about the back system valves and called him. He went over and checked them and then called me to explain what he found. So far both systems have worked fine. He is not real big on you standing around while he is working so just be aware of that. He was very personable and professional and I would hire him again
- Luis' Gardening and Lanscaping ServicesIt went great. Luis has a great eye for gardening and landscaping. Our yard now can be in the garden tour shows.
- Creative Visions Landscaping, Inc.Apparently they had never done it before. They tore the old timer out without retrieving my circuit and timing information. I had to start from scratch identifying which wire was connected to which circuit. I lost all of my circuit time information that I had adjusted over years to keep everything green. Then they just disappeared and never finished the job of correcting their mistakes. I had to hire someone else to clean up their mess. I'm still trying to adjust times 2 years later. I would strongly recommend against hiring this company
Irrigation Systems Installers in Los Banos
- Business Description:Lawn Maintenance and Landscape design.Recent Review:They were great. They did a good job and walked me through the process.BRENT J.
- Business Description:Experience: -Plumbing and Drain Cleaning(back ups) -Tile -Painting -Irrigation/Sprinkler Systems, etc. Very attentive and take pride in our work. We treat everything we work on as if we're in our own home and always make sure our customers are satisfied before the job is done. If you need work done for a honest price , then look no furtherRecent Review:Customer service was great! Job was completed and all is well.Jessie B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:OFFERING FREE ESTIMATES FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS! At No Limit Hauling & Demolition, we are skilled in many areas of demolition and will gladly come to safely and quickly handle your projects. Our services are all-encompassing, from hand demolition of interior structures to full demolitions, swimming pool removal, land clearing and tearing down of commercial or residential structures. We go out of our way to make sure the customer's needs are met through consultative conversations through to ..Recent Review:Had a scheduling snafu in the beginning that was worked out. They replaced 3 anti siphon valves. They were suppose to find and repair/replace all the sprinklers When they left everything was working. Today everything is not working. Spoke with someone and was told they did not touch certain sprinklers (not sure why I did say all sprinklers in my front yard). I now have to figure they rest out myself which will probably be replacing all the sprinkler heads (I did tell them that they could do that if needed). The work that was actually done was good but I feel that they did not complete what I requested. Not did they provide me with the instructions that I just received on the phone. If you need major repairs I might look around before I would go with No limitKevin J.
- Business Description:License #821795.Recent Review:Estimator came and reviewed our needs. Actual Estimate for work to be performed took almost two weeks to prepare. This created concerns for the completion of the work. We did not proceed with the project.Clint R.
- Business Description:Founded in 1997Recent Review:.Kenneth B.
- Business Description:Lawn and yard work.Recent Review:unknownSteven C.
- Business Description:Dr. Sprinkler Repair specialize in sprinkler repair in Merced County, CA. Our goal here at Dr. Sprinkler Repair is outstanding customer service and excellent communication with you, the customer. We are licensed and insured, clean-cut, non-swearing employees who look forward to making your sprinklers run the way you want them to
- Recent Review:It was a good job! I was very pleased. They were very polite, well dressed & did the job well.Veronica D.
- Business Description:Pacific Pride Power Washing Services, a privately owned and operated company, provides Residential, Industrial, Office and Commercial cleaning services. Our dedicated team of cleaning specialists has bountiful experience in the industry. Choose Pacific Pride Power Washing Services for a sparkling and thorough clean that will be sure to please even the most discerning client
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Dos Palos
- Le Grand
- San Juan Bautista
- San Martin
lawn irrigation services in Los Banos
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Creative Visions Landscaping, Inc.1745 Orchard Lane
- Creative Visions Landscaping, Inc.
- Douglas & Sons Landscaping421 Monterey Ave
- Douglas & Sons Landscaping
- Francisco Oseguera Gardening Service1435 W 21st St
- Francisco Oseguera Gardening Service
- Greenscape3114 Delta Ave
- NO LIMIT HAULING & DEMOLITION2801 Andre Ln
- NO LIMIT HAULING & DEMOLITION
- Outdoor Pressure Washer415 Melrose St
- Outdoor Pressure Washer
- Valley Scapes1710 Miles Ct.
- Valley Scapes
- Yard Masters, Inc.1968 Business Park Way
- Yard Masters, Inc.