EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE SVC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

Landscape Design & Installation / California AB-1881 Compliant / CA State Lic. #704255 / Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor #85983 / EPA Water Sense Partner...

Imagine Tree Service, Inc.

Imagine Tree Service is your one stop shop for all your tree service needs. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our customers. We take great pride in our work with focus on detail and what it takes to get the job done safety. There is no project too big or small for Imagine Tree Service, Inc. We specialize in Tree removals, trimming, and stump removals. We would love to come take a look at your damaged, broken or falling trees before disaster strikes! Give us a call today for your next tree service project!

Jay's Tree Service

Jay's Tree Service Lic. # 1069339 We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Trimming-Pruning-Removal-Stump Grinding 559.832.6361, jaytreeservice@icloud.com Free Estimates

05/24/2018

Very pleased with the work performed, restoration of work areas, & constant updates!

Description of Work
Replaced 9 sprinkler valves

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Bob came out and took measurements of my front yard so I could take advantage of the turf rebate and get rid of my small grass covered yard. Bob was amazing to work with but the prices he quoted were way out of my budget for what I wanted to accomplish (even bare minimum demo work was going to cost $4,000). I highly recommend Bob if you have the budget!

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

02/08/2016

Description of Work
This company never contacted me. I sent an e-mail through Angie's List and NEVER heard back from them. So, I can't really give feedback other than they never got back to me.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

10/28/2015

It was a long process. We started around May with all the removal of the old lawn and then the concrete. The synthetic turf took a while to install because the distributer didn't have what we wanted, and when it was put in the first time, there was a seam (which Evergreen wanted to change- not us!). So, to have it replaced again took more time. Once the turf was in, the rest of the yard came together very quickly. The yard was officially finished on 10/6/15. Bob takes his time, but it is because he is a perfectionist. And, really he worked with us and our budget because the synthetic turf is significantly more expensive than regular turn. We went in phases due to the budget issues, so that also slowed it down. However, it was 100% worth the time and money. We love the yard. People think the turf is real. I often find neighbors, visitors, etc, walking around barefoot on the turf to try it out. My son and dogs LOVE it. It turned out exactly how I wanted, within the budget we expected, and I can't wait until spring to really finish my planting. Bob has also started on our backyard, and we hopefully will finish that next spring (waiting on some rain since we will use real grass).

Description of Work
Evergreen Landscape landscaped my front yard including: removal of all the dead yard, pouring a new walkway, synthetic turf, new irrigation to the beds, and finished the beds with drip and bark (we will finish planting on our own later).

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,hardscaping

01/01/2015

The boss didn't realize how much damage a pine tree's roots that had grown around the system sucking out the water. Instead of just 2 men they needed 3 guys and they worked hard all day doing the work. Instead of 900 the charge was 1200 for double the hours and they did a great job. They even installed a shut off valve right next to the system so I don't have to walk to the other side of the house to shut off the water. I'm happy to pay a little more for the good quality work. Now my system works well.

Description of Work
Dug out dirt and cut tree roots around manifolds and sprinkler valves, then Removed old and broken sprinkler valves and manifolds, rebuilt the manifold with schedule 40 PVC and put in high quality valves, tested the system to make it work properly

02/18/2013

Evergreen is not the cheapest but you will have a system that works with minimum water use. Part of their business is redoing new systems installed by other contractors that do not work well. I was so happy with their work that I had them install a system at my dad's house so he did not have to drag hoses around trying to irrigate his very large yard. I don't time to describe the entire process here but I would suggest that if you are thinking about a new sprinkler system then call Bob Edwards and have him come out and talk to you. If you go with a cheaper system- Good luck!

Description of Work
Evergreen replaced the sprinkler system in the backyard and installed a new water efficient controller. They did what they said they were going to do and in a timely manner. The system works great and we use far less water with better coverage of lawn and flower beds. Evergreen is the only sprinkler service rated to install the recommended water conserving systems in the area.

05/19/2012

They were quick and friendly. I think they did the job well.

Description of Work
I used Evergreen Landscape two weeks ago. He’s supposed to come back in a couple weeks. They fixed the valve on my sprinkler and installed a sprinkler timer.

Category irrigation systems

Landscape Design / Landscape Construction / Turf & Drip Irrigation Systems / Irrigation System Repairs / Sod Lawns / LED & Halogen Landscape Lighting Systems / Custom Concrete & Mow Strips / Pergolas, Gazebos & Arbors / Vinyl Fencing / Water Features / Landscape Boulders / Fire Pits & Fire Places