EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE SVC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

Landscape Design & Installation / California AB-1881 Compliant / CA State Lic. #704255 / Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor #85983 / EPA Water Sense Partner...

Greenscape

Lawn Maintenance and Landscape design.

Imagine Tree Service, Inc.

Imagine Tree Service is your one stop shop for all your tree service needs. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our customers. We take great pride in our work with focus on detail and what it takes to get the job done safety. There is no project too big or small for Imagine Tree Service, Inc. We specialize in Tree removals, trimming, and stump removals. We would love to come take a look at your damaged, broken or falling trees before disaster strikes! Give us a call today for your next tree service project!

Holloway Home Solutions

Experience: -Plumbing and Drain Cleaning(back ups) -Tile -Painting -Irrigation/Sprinkler Systems, etc. Very attentive and take pride in our work. We treat everything we work on as if we're in our own home and always make sure our customers are satisfied before the job is done. If you need work done for a honest price , then look no further.

05/24/2018

Very pleased with the work performed, restoration of work areas, & constant updates!

Description of Work
Replaced 9 sprinkler valves

Category irrigation systems

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Bob came out and took measurements of my front yard so I could take advantage of the turf rebate and get rid of my small grass covered yard. Bob was amazing to work with but the prices he quoted were way out of my budget for what I wanted to accomplish (even bare minimum demo work was going to cost $4,000). I highly recommend Bob if you have the budget!

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

02/08/2016

Description of Work
This company never contacted me. I sent an e-mail through Angie's List and NEVER heard back from them. So, I can't really give feedback other than they never got back to me.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

10/28/2015

It was a long process. We started around May with all the removal of the old lawn and then the concrete. The synthetic turf took a while to install because the distributer didn't have what we wanted, and when it was put in the first time, there was a seam (which Evergreen wanted to change- not us!). So, to have it replaced again took more time. Once the turf was in, the rest of the yard came toget...

Description of Work
Evergreen Landscape landscaped my front yard including: removal of all the dead yard, pouring a new walkway, synthetic turf, new irrigation to the beds, and finished the beds with drip and bark (we will finish planting on our own later).

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,hardscaping

01/01/2015

The boss didn't realize how much damage a pine tree's roots that had grown around the system sucking out the water. Instead of just 2 men they needed 3 guys and they worked hard all day doing the work. Instead of 900 the charge was 1200 for double the hours and they did a great job. They even installed a shut off valve right next to the system so I don't have to walk to the other side of the house...

Description of Work
Dug out dirt and cut tree roots around manifolds and sprinkler valves, then Removed old and broken sprinkler valves and manifolds, rebuilt the manifold with schedule 40 PVC and put in high quality valves, tested the system to make it work properly

Category irrigation systems

Landscape Design / Landscape Construction / Turf & Drip Irrigation Systems / Irrigation System Repairs / Sod Lawns / LED & Halogen Landscape Lighting Systems / Custom Concrete & Mow Strips / Pergolas, Gazebos & Arbors / Vinyl Fencing / Water Features / Landscape Boulders / Fire Pits & Fire Places