Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Lemon Grove, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Lemon Grove
- Joe's Paving Co IncI appreciated the professionalism of the estimator and the crew. When I was not completely happy with the way one area turned out, they came back out and improved it. I will use Joe's Paving again
- Juggs Paving & Masonry Inc.There's no need to even consider any other company to do your driveway. I bought my house 3 years ago and the driveway was already terrible. It was a bumpy, cracked remnant of a very, very old driveway that could have probably doubled as a testing site for the Mars Rover, but I still prioritized other more "fun" projects inside the house. After shoveling chunks of asphalt along with snow for 3 seasons and needing to avoid a large crater that turns into an ice rink it could no longer be put off. I contacted about 5 companies and James answered the phone on the first call and came out for an estimate the next day. NONE of the other companies returned my call, but one did show up unannounced and left an estimate in the mailbox a week later. We were already sold on using Juggs even before getting the other estimate. It was obvious James takes great pride in his company, his work, and the trade as a whole. When we did get the estimate from the other company it was similar in price, but didn't include as much detail, as much base material and prep work, or removal of the old driveway (that was extra; weird). So, Juggs was overall a better deal. A couple weeks later it was our turn to get the driveway done. They showed up on time to tear the old driveway out and do the prep work for the asphalt that would arrive the next day. They worked fast and efficiently. James was there to make sure it was all being done as it should. Same thing the next when they put the asphalt down. We are so, so happy with the new driveway. It was done exactly as we were told it would be and they were mindful of the health of the roots of a tree that's next to the driveway. It looks wonderful and they even angled an area for water to run off. We have a couple more big projects on the To-Do list and will absolutely have Juggs back to do them
- Westbay Asphalt WorksThey got me on schedule very fast and we’re very knowledgeable with answers for my questions. Driveway looks great, i am Definitely happy with the work quality.
- Eagle Paving Company, Inc.Top-notch professionalism. This is the first contractor I've worked with in a long time that came in both on-time and on-budget. Friendly staff, kept me informed. Being on-time meant they did not interfere with the timeline of other trades on the jobsite. They were courteous to other contractors and neighboring businesses. Will use again
- Joe's Paving Co IncWe had 5 companies bid for this job. Jesse B. from Joe's Paving took the time to listen to what we wanted and did a great job explaining the scope of the work required. The project was a long narrow driveway shared with two other neighbors. We had to do a combination of concrete and asphalt because of the grade in the drive. They coordinated each section well and worked ahead of schedule. Jesse also helped arrange delivery and installation of rocks for ground cover near the asphalt around our house. Crew was courteous and professional. Thank You Joe’s Paving
- Joe's Paving Co IncThey were not my cheapest quote, but they were considerably less than my most expensive quote. The estimator gave me confidence that the job would be done correctly. He was very thorough, and made sure he understood all the details of the job. The crew came out and knocked the job out in one day. They even fixed a part of my driveway that was not part of the original quote for free. I am very happy with the final product and the service provided by Joe's Paving
- Joe's Paving Co IncAwesome customer service and great recommendations on what we where looking for. Very affordable and reasonable priced. Work looks awesome!!!
- Joe's Paving Co IncSean returned my initial call immediately and was subsequently professional and prompt throughout the whole process. He answered any and all questions I had before the process began. Once the work began it was done quickly and efficiently in about 2.5 days (at the request of my tenants to complete the sealing work in two days instead of one to keep part of the parking lot open). The lot looks great and is holding up well so far. Sean met me for a walk around the property after the work was completed to assure quality. I am thoroughly impressed with the work. I also know other businesses who have used Joe's Paving Co and had similar glowing reviews
- Joe's Paving Co IncI called and described the work. They checked it out and came back with an estimate with options the next day. I called to schedule and they were available and came two days later. They spent about a half day and got the whole thing done to my satisfaction. I'm very pleased and will definitely use them again should the need arise
- Joe's Paving Co IncFrom the time I called them they came out immediately and gave me my estimate. they worked with me so the job could be done at a time convenient to me. the crew showed up exactly on time and they did an excellent job. After they were finished I realized the exit gate would not close due to the height of the asphalt on the edge so I called and they returned immediately. I would most definitely use them again
Last update on October 28, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Lemon Grove
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
If you’re looking at buying a home with a private road on the property, you may need a private road maintenance agreement. Here’s what you need to know.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- La Mesa,
- Spring Valley,
- National City,
- San Diego,
- El Cajon,
- Chula Vista,
- Imperial Beach,
- San Ysidro,
- La Jolla,
- Del Mar,
- Rancho Santa Fe,
- Solana Beach,
- Cardiff By The Sea,
driveway paving contractors in Lemon Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- RCP Block & Brick8240 Broadway
Lemon Grove, California 91945
- RCP Block & Brick
- Alpine Paving Inc5738 Willows Rd # A
Alpine, California 91901
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno, California 93710
- APACHE ASPHALT & SEAL CORPPO Box 2078
Vista, California 92085
- Artistic Concrete and Pavers11585 Compass Point Dr N Unit 6
San Diego, California 92126
- Asphalt & Concrete Enterprises Inc11422 N Woodside Ave
Santee, California 92071
- AZTEC PAVING INC9045 OLIVE DR
Spring Valley, California 91977
- Alpine Paving Inc
- Eagle Paving Company, Inc.12700 Stowe Dr Suite 200
Poway, California 92064
- Eagle Paving Company, Inc.
- GEORGE WEIR ASPHALT CONSTRUCTION610 METCALF ST
Escondido, California 92025
- GEORGE WEIR ASPHALT CONSTRUCTION
- Integrity Restoration, Inc.4901 Morena Blvd #502
San Diego, California 92117
- Integrity Restoration, Inc.
- Masonry Mavens689 Myra Ave
Chula Vista, California 91910
- Masonry Mavens
- Orange Restoration San Diego7554 Trade St #B
San Diego, California 92121
- Orange Restoration San Diego
- RGC General Engineering Inc1504 Clanton Pl
San Diego, California 92154
- RGC General Engineering Inc
- Uva Construction41785 Elm St #102
Murrieta, California 92562
- Uva Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020