Brothers Landscape

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

6:00 AM - 10:00 AM

PO Box 704

El Cajon, CA 92022

Brothers Landscape is your landscaping for the San Diego area. Super Service Award Winners in 2014, 2015, and 2016! For faster service call 619 654-6887. We specialize in lawn installation, sprinklers installation, landscape maintenace, such as yard landscaping, garden landscaping, and many other residential landscaping services. Additional services: Seasonal maintenance, irrigation, soil rejuvenation & area preparation. sprinklers installation....

lawn care (84)lawn & landscaping (45)hauling (27)tree service (23)irrigation system (18)mulch delivering (10)leaf removal (9)lawn treatment (7)hardscaping (3)landscape lighting (1)

08/30/2021

Luis Vela and his crew did a fantastic job. Professional, punctual, polite, kept job site clean, fair pricing, extremely hard working. Luis checked in frequently, to be sure we were satisfied as the work progressed. Especially appreciated that he was true to his word, and did not try to upsell unnecessary services. They built a beautiful, low retaining wall, carefully planted a steep hill, cleaned weeds, revived an irrigation system, and corrected the disaster of a job left behind by a previous contractor. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Landscape and hardscape

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Review for Brothers Landscape - PO Box 704, El Cajon, CA - 39460968

08/27/2021

Brothers landscape did a fantastic job I definitely recommend. Great communication from start to finish, more than fair pricing, and the crew was superb. There isn’t any other landscape company needed they got it. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/11/2021

The service was great - all around! We called Sebastian on Tuesday and he got back to us in a very short time frame. He set up an appointment the following day and called us a half hour in advance (as promised) to let us know he was on the way to check out our two projects. He told us what he needed to do, and would send us a quote. Sebastian sent a contract via email and came the following day to take care of both projects. He showed up earlier than expected (becuase I told him I would be here all day)... and we were thrilled about that. His work is meticulous and he showed us what he was doing along the way. He is a very sweet person, knows what he is doing, is a great communicator and very reliable. We plan on using him again for future projects. Anyway, it went really well and we're grateful that Sebastian came out to help us with our two projects. Well done!

Description of Work
Sprinkler Head Replacement and Sprinkler Valve System Replacement

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

08/06/2021

He was very flexible with the payment, and the owner Luis Vela came out personally to speak with me about the project, he was very patient about the details and any concerns, he told me that he would be working with me until I am satisfied with the work, and that was very important for me, All of his gardeners were excellent especially Sami, they were very competent hard workers. I'm very satisfied on how my yard looks, and he did the front and back yard as well.

Description of Work
Landscaping service on my personal property,

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/01/2021

Luis's people did outstanding quality work, very easy to work with, Luis was very responsive to my requests and questions, his people cleaned up property before leaving every visit. Would most definitely hire again for special projects, now using Luis's company yard maintenance every 2 weeks. The drip irrigation system installed in the front and back yard and the block wall constructed in the front yard were very high quality and attractive.

Description of Work
Revamp sprinklers, add drip system, build wall, yard maintenance

Category hauling services,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

06/29/2021

Luis and his team at Brothers Landscape did a great job with my landscaping project. Work performed: April-May 2021 Replaced my existing back yard drip system with micro sprayers, added new micro sprayers to my front yard and front parkway, installed landscape lighting for several trees and shrubs, delivered and planted all my new landscape plants. The project was spread out over about 4 weeks as I was waiting for a city tree permit. Luis and I would work around his availability and we were able to knock out some aspects of my project a little bit at a time. Occasionally there were some schedule miscommunications but since we weren’t on any fixed timeline I didn’t hold it against him. He was easy and flexible to work with as I dealt with city permits and plant availability issues. As the project moved along, we would discuss changes or needs as they arose. He was accommodating on all levels. I had gotten three bids and his price fell in the middle (the 3 bids ranged from 6k-7.2k). I liked his online reviews so I chose to go with him and his company. I would use him again should I need more landscape work done.

Description of Work
Landscape irrigation, lighting, and planting

Category hauling services,landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

06/11/2021

very well , the crew worked quickly , cleanly and very courteously, highly recommend them, to others and have done so

Description of Work
yard cleanup and trash removal and now have bi-monthly service

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/14/2021

I spoke with Sebastian about removing two trees and i got a really great deal out of it. They did an amazing job and even removed the millions of leaves that my trees dropped beforehand. Very professional and got the job done as planned. Definitely would hire again for other projects!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category hauling services,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

05/01/2021

It was great at the beginning... we paid them a large amount of money for the cleanup and some irrigation work. That went great. But they totally dropped the ball about planting, and though I asked for it from the very beginning, they never delivered. At all.

Description of Work
We needed a big cleanup and then planting and regular maintenance

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/23/2021

He called me and said would be out same day at 4pm to look over the project and provide a quote. Never showed up or called back.

Description of Work
New lawn and garden in back yard

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Lawn cleanup, garden landscaping, seeding, delivery, planting, new design, mowing, blowing, trimming, edging, raking, sodding, fertilization, mulching.

No Commercial Property