Brothers Landscape

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

6:00 AM - 10:00 AM

PO Box 704

El Cajon, CA 92022

Brothers Landscape is your landscaping for the San Diego area. Super Service Award Winners in 2014, 2015, and 2016! For faster service call 619 654-6887. We specialize in lawn installation, sprinklers installation, landscape maintenace, such as yard landscaping, garden landscaping, and many other residential landscaping services. Additional services: Seasonal maintenance, irrigation, soil rejuvenation & area preparation. sprinklers installation....

lawn care (82)lawn & landscaping (42)hauling (27)tree service (22)irrigation system (16)mulch delivering (9)leaf removal (9)lawn treatment (7)hardscaping (2)landscape lighting (1)

07/01/2021

Luis's people did outstanding quality work, very easy to work with, Luis was very responsive to my requests and questions, his people cleaned up property before leaving every visit. Would most definitely hire again for special projects, now using Luis's company yard maintenance every 2 weeks. The drip irrigation system installed in the front and back yard and the block wall constructed in the fron...

Description of Work
Revamp sprinklers, add drip system, build wall, yard maintenance

Category hauling services,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

06/29/2021

Luis and his team at Brothers Landscape did a great job with my landscaping project. Work performed: April-May 2021 Replaced my existing back yard drip system with micro sprayers, added new micro sprayers to my front yard and front parkway, installed landscape lighting for several trees and shrubs, delivered and planted all my new landscape plants. The project was spread out over about 4 weeks as ...

Description of Work
Landscape irrigation, lighting, and planting

Category hauling services,landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

06/11/2021

very well , the crew worked quickly , cleanly and very courteously, highly recommend them, to others and have done so

Description of Work
yard cleanup and trash removal and now have bi-monthly service

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/14/2021

I spoke with Sebastian about removing two trees and i got a really great deal out of it. They did an amazing job and even removed the millions of leaves that my trees dropped beforehand. Very professional and got the job done as planned. Definitely would hire again for other projects!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category hauling services,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

05/01/2021

It was great at the beginning... we paid them a large amount of money for the cleanup and some irrigation work. That went great. But they totally dropped the ball about planting, and though I asked for it from the very beginning, they never delivered. At all.

Description of Work
We needed a big cleanup and then planting and regular maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/23/2021

He called me and said would be out same day at 4pm to look over the project and provide a quote. Never showed up or called back.

Description of Work
New lawn and garden in back yard

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/19/2021

Brothers Landscaping was very professional and provided outstanding service. My yard looks outstanding after they finished and they hauled everything away to include the trees and shrubs I had the remove. I would recommend to anyone. Five Stars

Description of Work
Landscaping and

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/17/2021

HORRIBLE BEYOND HORRIBLE. return my wife's money please or FIX the job. Why won't Luis Vewla return our calls or texts?

Description of Work
pavers to create a path and general fence repair landscape cleanup

Category hauling services,hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize you feel this way about our work. From our last visit, I was under the impression you and your wife were happy with the job. Our company strives to provide the best customer service as well as professionalism. If you have any concerns, please reach out to further discuss. Thank you.

03/06/2021

remove a huge hedge and install a fence

Description of Work
Amazing...the crew arrived on time / did an excellent job / and cleaned up not only my yard but the neighbors as well. I was VERY IMPRESSED...have bragged about them to everyone who will listen.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/26/2021

This was the best experience I've had with a landscaping company and or service. Martin and his crew responded faster than I could even imagine. They worked super hard and got the job done well before I expected and the quality of the work was not sacrificed at all. At the end everything was totally cleaned up and looked exceptional! Definitely hiring them again for any service I can! Thank you gu...

Description of Work
Bush removal

Category hauling services,tree service

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Lawn cleanup, garden landscaping, seeding, delivery, planting, new design, mowing, blowing, trimming, edging, raking, sodding, fertilization, mulching.

No Commercial Property