Brothers Landscape

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

Brothers Landscape is your landscaping for the San Diego area. Super Service Award Winners in 2014, 2015, and 2016! For faster service call 619 654-6887. We specialize in lawn installation, sprinklers installation, landscape maintenace, such as yard landscaping, garden landscaping, and many other

lawn care (84)lawn & landscaping (47)hauling (28)tree service (24)irrigation system (19)mulch delivering (10)leaf removal (9)lawn treatment (7)hardscaping (4)landscape lighting (2)

07/29/2022

Barry H.

This was a complete landscape redo for our residence. The project included fencing and painting, repair redwood deck and paint, install pavers and fire pit, remove grass and install synthetic turf, large tree removal, hedge removal, destruction and removal of sidewalk and replacement with pavers, replacement of lawn with decorative rock and succulents/cactus, complete irrigation overhaul and installation of drip system, install landscape lighting. Luis is a stickler for detail and made sure the job was done right. He is great to work with and his crew are professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Residential landscape overhaul

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

Review for Brothers Landscape - PO Box 704, El Cajon, CA - 39816080

04/13/2022

jason P.

poor work, stones breaking down, flooding, over charged because she was a women, the stone path is breaking down already, sprinkler lines not done right causing flooding

Description of Work
landscape, lawn

Category hauling services, landscaping

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

Sorry for the late response, unfortunately I do not recall working on you home would you please give me a call my name is Luis vela from brothers landscape my phone # is (619)654-6887 hopefully we can resolve this because I do not believe I am who worked on your home,

08/30/2021

Linda T.

Luis Vela and his crew did a fantastic job. Professional, punctual, polite, kept job site clean, fair pricing, extremely hard working. Luis checked in frequently, to be sure we were satisfied as the work progressed. Especially appreciated that he was true to his word, and did not try to upsell unnecessary services. They built a beautiful, low retaining wall, carefully planted a steep hill, cleaned weeds, revived an irrigation system, and corrected the disaster of a job left behind by a previous contractor. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Landscape and hardscape

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Review for Brothers Landscape - PO Box 704, El Cajon, CA - 39460968

08/27/2021

Curtis C.

Brothers landscape did a fantastic job I definitely recommend. Great communication from start to finish, more than fair pricing, and the crew was superb. There isn’t any other landscape company needed they got it. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/11/2021

Robert B.

The service was great - all around! We called Sebastian on Tuesday and he got back to us in a very short time frame. He set up an appointment the following day and called us a half hour in advance (as promised) to let us know he was on the way to check out our two projects. He told us what he needed to do, and would send us a quote. Sebastian sent a contract via email and came the following day to take care of both projects. He showed up earlier than expected (becuase I told him I would be here all day)... and we were thrilled about that. His work is meticulous and he showed us what he was doing along the way. He is a very sweet person, knows what he is doing, is a great communicator and very reliable. We plan on using him again for future projects. Anyway, it went really well and we're grateful that Sebastian came out to help us with our two projects. Well done!

Description of Work
Sprinkler Head Replacement and Sprinkler Valve System Replacement

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

08/06/2021

Denise S.

He was very flexible with the payment, and the owner Luis Vela came out personally to speak with me about the project, he was very patient about the details and any concerns, he told me that he would be working with me until I am satisfied with the work, and that was very important for me, All of his gardeners were excellent especially Sami, they were very competent hard workers. I'm very satisfied on how my yard looks, and he did the front and back yard as well.

Description of Work
Landscaping service on my personal property,

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/01/2021

KATHY V.

Luis's people did outstanding quality work, very easy to work with, Luis was very responsive to my requests and questions, his people cleaned up property before leaving every visit. Would most definitely hire again for special projects, now using Luis's company yard maintenance every 2 weeks. The drip irrigation system installed in the front and back yard and the block wall constructed in the front yard were very high quality and attractive.

Description of Work
Revamp sprinklers, add drip system, build wall, yard maintenance

Category hauling services, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

06/29/2021

Ron C.

Luis and his team at Brothers Landscape did a great job with my landscaping project. Work performed: April-May 2021 Replaced my existing back yard drip system with micro sprayers, added new micro sprayers to my front yard and front parkway, installed landscape lighting for several trees and shrubs, delivered and planted all my new landscape plants. The project was spread out over about 4 weeks as I was waiting for a city tree permit. Luis and I would work around his availability and we were able to knock out some aspects of my project a little bit at a time. Occasionally there were some schedule miscommunications but since we weren’t on any fixed timeline I didn’t hold it against him. He was easy and flexible to work with as I dealt with city permits and plant availability issues. As the project moved along, we would discuss changes or needs as they arose. He was accommodating on all levels. I had gotten three bids and his price fell in the middle (the 3 bids ranged from 6k-7.2k). I liked his online reviews so I chose to go with him and his company. I would use him again should I need more landscape work done.

Description of Work
Landscape irrigation, lighting, and planting

Category hauling services, landscaping, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

06/11/2021

m S.

very well , the crew worked quickly , cleanly and very courteously, highly recommend them, to others and have done so

Description of Work
yard cleanup and trash removal and now have bi-monthly service

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/14/2021

Alyssa A.

I spoke with Sebastian about removing two trees and i got a really great deal out of it. They did an amazing job and even removed the millions of leaves that my trees dropped beforehand. Very professional and got the job done as planned. Definitely would hire again for other projects!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category hauling services, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

05/01/2021

Pat L.

It was great at the beginning... we paid them a large amount of money for the cleanup and some irrigation work. That went great. But they totally dropped the ball about planting, and though I asked for it from the very beginning, they never delivered. At all.

Description of Work
We needed a big cleanup and then planting and regular maintenance

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/23/2021

Michael H.

He called me and said would be out same day at 4pm to look over the project and provide a quote. Never showed up or called back.

Description of Work
New lawn and garden in back yard

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/19/2021

Einard M.

Brothers Landscaping was very professional and provided outstanding service. My yard looks outstanding after they finished and they hauled everything away to include the trees and shrubs I had the remove. I would recommend to anyone. Five Stars

Description of Work
Landscaping and

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/17/2021

carl D.

HORRIBLE BEYOND HORRIBLE. return my wife's money please or FIX the job. Why won't Luis Vewla return our calls or texts?

Description of Work
pavers to create a path and general fence repair landscape cleanup

Category hauling services, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize you feel this way about our work. From our last visit, I was under the impression you and your wife were happy with the job. Our company strives to provide the best customer service as well as professionalism. If you have any concerns, please reach out to further discuss. Thank you.

03/06/2021

Rachel R.

remove a huge hedge and install a fence

Description of Work
Amazing...the crew arrived on time / did an excellent job / and cleaned up not only my yard but the neighbors as well. I was VERY IMPRESSED...have bragged about them to everyone who will listen.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/26/2021

Benjamin S.

This was the best experience I've had with a landscaping company and or service. Martin and his crew responded faster than I could even imagine. They worked super hard and got the job done well before I expected and the quality of the work was not sacrificed at all. At the end everything was totally cleaned up and looked exceptional! Definitely hiring them again for any service I can! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Bush removal

Category hauling services, tree service

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/27/2021

Rebecca K.

Luis from Brothers Landscape was so easy to work with. Always responds quickly, shows up on time, etc. Work looks great! I will be recommending him to friends.

Description of Work
Huge Palm and multiple small Palms trimmed, mowing, yard clean-up

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

01/26/2021

Monica B.

Luis is extremely knowledgeable and professional with his work. He contacted me immediately to discuss my landscaping goals. He kept me updated with the project. He and his crew are very detailed in their work and show great pride. I would definitely hire Brothers Landscape for all my landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Front Lawn/Backyard/Tree trim

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

01/22/2021

Karl B.

Brothers did an awesome job. They did a full cleanup of both yards, planted new flowers, and trimmed my palm trees and hedges.

Description of Work
Trim palms, remove plants, install new plants, repair irrigation.

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

12/03/2020

Christa K.

WOW! Brothers Landscape is A+, 5 Stars knock it out of the park awesome. Sebastian is so professional and timely in every bit of communication. With in minutes of a quote request, he was on the phone and arranging a time. He provided a timely quote for a fair price and stayed in touch in regards to the day scheduled. He did exactly as he promised in a prompt and professional manner and exceeded expectations. Brothers is now my semi annual hedge and tree maintenance and is one of the best experiences I have ever had in regards to maintaining my yard.

Description of Work
Hedge Trimming, Palm Tree Trimming, Large Tree Trimming, Yard Maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

10/25/2020

Patrick M.

Excellent. Ontime and worked constantly. I would rehire (I already did for follow-up). They showed up on time and ready to work.

Description of Work
Back yard clean up

Category hauling services, lawn service

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

05/30/2020

John G.

The crew was extremely efficient and did the work to a very high standard. Good value. Job looked better than I expected. Thanks to Sebastian and crew.

Description of Work
brush clearing, trimming and pruning, greenery haulaway

Category hauling services, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/21/2020

Leslie W.

It is so nice to hire people that are pleasant, professional and have a great work ethic. That’s Brothers Landscaping. Sebastian and his crew did an excellent job. The finish product exceeded my expectations. I look forward to hiring Brothers Landscaping again to keep my yard in tip-top shape.

Description of Work
Yard clean up with lots of trimming and a plot cleared with everything hauled away.

Category hauling services, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service