Erik Johnson Tile

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

6307 Main St.

Orangevale, CA 95662

Experience and knowledge have built Erik Johnson Tile as a leader in the swimming pool industry and a premier provider of pool tile services in the Sacramento area. Specializing in pool tile, coping, flagstone and water features, Erik Johnson Tile has been providing quality workmanship that

01/25/2016

Kevin M.

Company showed up on time and repaired all broken tiles around my pool. Excellent company!

Description of Work
Fixed broken pool tiles

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners

01/17/2016

Ellen D.

Description of Work
Prompt service. Good quality work. Company was professional and pleasant to deal with.

09/08/2015

Michael K.

The crew of 2 showed up at the scheduled time, installed the tile, cleaned up and left. It was apparent that they had done many pool tile installations. I am writing this review 2 years after the install date. The tile still looks like it did on the day the pool remodel was completed.

Description of Work
Pool tile install was part of the pool renovation contract with J & F Pool Plastering. New tile was installed around the pool perimeter and steps. We picked out the tile at the Erik Johnson Tile showroom in Orangevale.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners, swimming pools

05/07/2014

Juan G V.

Description of Work
Never contacted me.

02/27/2014

Caren H.

They did an excellent job and our pool looks better than new.

Description of Work
They removed, sanded, and replaced all the tile from our pool's vanishing edge new product.

Category swimming pools

01/31/2014

Michelle or Ed M.

10/30/2013

Linda Y.

The job went perfectly. The work was done the week after I called. They provided new matching tile (based on a photo I sent). It looks great.

Description of Work
They repaired an area where tile had fallen off in my pool.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners

03/12/2013

Susan S.

I've used Erik Johnson Tile before and was very pleased with the work they did so I didn't hesitate to call them about my fire pit. I took a picture of the fire pit and emailed it to Erik. He gave me the estimate right from the picture. I wanted the work done quick because the holidays were approaching and they were out two days after I called. At the end of the repair, they put a high gloss sealer on the stone and it made it look better than it originally did.

Description of Work
We had a very large fire pit in our back yard. It was cracking and the stone facing was coming off in big pieces. It looked pretty bad and we wanted to fix it before the holidays.Their repair man came out and tore all the stone face off and re-installed it. It was all done in one day and looks fantastic!

Category hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

11/19/2012

Howard S.

My pool deck is moving leaving gaps between tile and decking. Some of the tiles have fallen out. I submitted pictures and an estimate was given just by the pics I took. The initial visit reset the missing tiles in place but was left with large gaps between the tile and the deck. I asked them to return to seal the gaps between the tile and the deck. It just took a couple of weeks for them to respond to my second request but it was done after I called a second time. They were in the process of moving their office so I may have gotten lost in the shuffle as I hadn't received a bill yet either. Some sealant was also put in one of the joints of the deck. We were on vacation when both visits were made but I am happy with the result. I know we will have to do it again when the deck shifts some more.

Description of Work
Replace missing tiles just under the pool deck.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners, deck cleaning

10/09/2012

Beatrice M.

The fellow did a terrific job. I have had this project done by another company in the past but it has never looked as good as this. He did a great job cleaning up when he was finished.

Description of Work
Erik Johnson's company removed the old mastic from my pool and installed a new expansion joint.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so glad your happy with the outcome of the repairs that were done around your pool!

07/25/2012

Rene H.

Last October 2011 we broke ground building our first pool. We decided to build it ourselves and contract out all the pieces of the project. My husband met with and collected at least 3 bids from every subcontractor for our job, and after a careful selection process, we decided to hire Erik Johnson Tile for our rock and tile work. We were confident in our decision and have never looked back since! Our project was broken down into three different stages – tile around the pool first, our large rock waterfall and then our stacked three river rock around the perimeter of our pool and spa. Each stage brought a different crew, and they were all equally brilliant! The workmanship was beautiful, down to every last detail – pebbles inserted into the mortar in the cracks of the waterfall to give it a natural look to handpicked slabs of rock for our step to our spa. Erik was onsite at each stage of the project to ensure we got what we wanted. And Susan, his assistant in the office, was more than accommodating and a joy to work with! We couldn’t be happier! Thanks to the whole crew for helping turn our backyard into a dream!

Description of Work
Installed ceramic tile around the perimeter of the pool and spa, created stunning rock waterfall, and stacked Three River rock around the perimeter of pool and entire facing of the spa.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners, hardscaping, swimming pools

07/17/2012

Arlene E.

Great. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.

Description of Work
What a great company. The expertise and the knowledge that the staffs is beyond what I expected. The y helped my partner and I get through some very though decisions. I t was really helpful that the show room has samples of tiles, rocks and pictures from otter pools the have tiled and rocked. The waterfall has to be favorite feature in my backyard. I have already told a neighbor about Erik Johnson Tile and they are now getting a bid from them. I will continue to tell all my friends and Family and who ever sees my pool that they are the best in the Sacramento.

Category ceramic tile, masonry, fountains, swimming pools

07/14/2012

Susan S.

The experience was fantastic and the tile and rock looks better than we could have ever imagined!

Description of Work
We recently completed putting a pool in our back yard. We decided not to go with a pool contractor and try to build it ourselves to save a little money plus be in control of the project. We found out there are a lot of phases when it comes to pool construction but by far the "tile and rock" portion was my favorite and least stressful. We took our plans in to Erik's showroom and with our ideas they helped us put together the perfect "natural look" for backyard setting. We wanted waterfall, rock on some of the edges of the pool and a fire pit with a seating area for fun summer parties. They showed us different types of boulders, flagstones and tiles. With a combination of all these materials we now have the perfect dream backyard. Erik was not the cheapest but he was recommended by almost every sub we spoke to. Erik personally came out to our house twice to help us with different ideas and the crews that came out were actually polite and left our yard clean ( I sure can't say that about a couple of the other subs). I give all A's to Erik and his staff! Thanks for a great job.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

07/12/2012

Thomas T.

I appreciated the help they gave us in selecting tile. The tile we had looked nice as tile but did not really work with water. Also the tile had some white in it and looked like it was water stained all the time. Because our pool is visible from many windows we wanted a tile that added some pop to the look of the pool. They helped us select tile and advised us as to how different tiles would look with the pool finish and once the pool was filled. We got three bids and Erik Johnson was in the middle. The lowest bidder did not really have an office or staff and I was not comfortable with him. Everything went to schedule, they had the tile in stock and was able to get to the job four days after selecting tile. We had a couple questions which Susan answered easily and made you feel comfortable that you asked. They showed up right as scheduled and got right to work on the tile. That was completed in two days. There was a small delay between the tile work and the waterfall work but they kept us informed so the delay was not too bothersome. When they were done, everything was cleaned up well and they called us in a few days to determine if everything was all right.

Description of Work
Replaced pool tile, repaired waterfall at pool. Waterfall leaked and did not flow well. They rearranged and reset some of the stones to improve the water flow and repaired leaky areas.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

Atlanta Precast Interlocking Paver

Atlanta Interlocking Pavers focuses on Paver Installation. As Certified contractors & CSLB licensed we are Experts at designing and constructing Hardscape & landscaping. We will create the perfect addition to your yard, guaranteed. We pride ourselves on our unmatched knowledge and expertise in Demolition and Building services. Our History - Established in 2006. To talk about our business, I have to mention the greatest of times that we had in Massachusetts when everything started. We served the Boston area for 16 years as Landscape Design performing the beautiful connection between Landscape & Hardscape. Especially after spending time at PaveTech - School for Segmental Paver and became an ICPI Certified Installer. Now we are serving Sacramento and surrounding countries with all that we have in our hands to make you happy. Best Regards Joe Aquino Ceo/Project Manager

2022 Super Service Award

Water-Wise Landscaping

Water-Wise handles a variety of landscaping jobs from irrigation repair and updating to plant installation and maintenance. We repair and replace fencing and can help bring your homes curb appeal back to life! With over a decade experience but the benefit of a small owner operated company, we will be there for you throughout the entire project to answer any questions you may have and address all your needs.

Osvaldo Landscaping