A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in King City, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in King City
- Precision Built ConstructionSo glad I found Jason through Angi Worked with me every step of the way. He found solutions to aesthetic problem areas. Kept the work going on schedule. Cleaned up work debris. He and his son were polite and professional. I’m ready to start phase two. Hope he will have time in his schedule.
- David & Son ConstructionFantastic. Excellent workmanship, honest, conscientious, and accommodating. Offers up different approaches and ideas for your consideration. Truly a one stop shop for your home construction/repair/remodel projects.
- Precision Built ConstructionEverything is just perfect! I couldn't be more happy...thank you so much for making this project go so smoothly. From the detailed work to the professionalism to the cleaning and most importantly to the trust. I could leave the house knowing my home would be safe and respected. I will definitely refer you to anyone that is looking for a contractor. Precision Construction is now my go to for all my construction needs
- JRG Construction CoThis was the second job John has done for us. (The first was repair from water leak in kitchen). He was thorough, friendly and knowledgeable. He was patient and flexible with us as well. When the usual unexpected challenges occurred, he always had a plan B. John answered calls and texts promptly. We are very happy with our new bathroom and updated doors. Thanks John
- JRG Construction CoJohn and his crew were wonderful. Did a great job. Easy to work with - made remodel as painless as possible. They installed new vanity, medicine cabinet, lighting fixtures, repainted walls and ceiling, installed and painted a new door, and installed all faucets and shower fixtures. The floor and bathtub surround were retiled. His tile subcontractor, Josephine Nelson, did a beautiful job
- JRG Construction CoHere is a letter we wrote to John, owner of JRG. It pretty much sums up our experience and how we feel about the work he did: John, Now that our remodel is complete and we have passed our final inspection we’d like to express our sincere appreciation for the fine job you, your carpenter and your subcontractors have done. The workmanship and attention to detail has been outstanding and it really shows in the final results. When you began work, the house was a rundown gutted shell and now it is a showcase home like those you see on the pages of Sunset Magazine! By far and away this has been the most major construction project we have ever undertaken – almost a total rebuild. Because we had heard so many “contractor from h***” stories from friends, we were more than a little apprehensive when we committed to begin this project. But as the work progressed, it became clear to us that you are a man of integrity, that you take pride in your work, and that you hold your subcontractors to a similar high standard. In the end we can say without question that you served our needs exceptionally well. You met your budget and time commitments and you did a great job of keeping us informed about your progress. You also explained challenges you ran into in plain English and clearly articulated the options to resolve them. Given the size and cost of this job, we had braced ourselves for a stressful and difficult process. But it was actually pretty painless and kind of exciting to witness the transformation of a dilapidated house into the comfortable and attractive home it is today. And we give you all the credit for making this a pleasant process that resulted in a place that our family will enjoy for many years to come. Warmest regards, Larry and Bar
- JRG Construction CoJohn said it was a 3 month job and it only ran over by a couple of weeks. In my experience that has never happened before. They were at the house early every morning with a plan for the day that they stuck with. John is an easy going very knowledgeable about the job and how to get it done. He has a good group of guys that showed up everyday and worked very hard. He took care of the permitting and was always available to answer questions and to explain the next phase of the job. Yes, I would hire John for future construction jobs
- Barney's Home RepairsBarney was very professional, quickly responded to my emails and called me promptly after first contact. The original work was for just the door, toilet and fan repairs. However, Barney took the time to walk around inside and out of my home to ensure that there ware no other issues on the home. he found a broken dryer vent with a bird trying to make a nest. Barney quite possibly prevented a fire in my home because of his due diligence! Excellent integrity and a fair price from a professional. I would highly recommend Barney's home repair
- Lindgren ConstructionI had various small household repair jobs that had accumulated and hired Mr. Lindgren through Angie's List as a "contractor for a day." Though he normally handles much larger jobs, he was happy to take care of what I had. He arrived on time, was trustworthy and friendly, competent and efficient. He finished the projects I had in such short time that I had to think of what other work I could give him! I remembered I had always wanted to build a raised planter. He used scrap redwood I had, took it home an hour away, sanded the pieces, built a beautiful and solid planter and returned it to me a couple days later. Through Angie's List I was lucky to come upon this jewel of a person who is a skilled contractor with an above-and-beyond work ethic
- A1 On Track Sliding Door Repair & InstallationLinda, office staff, was very pleasant, Elaine's costs and arranged work date. Prior to arrival, crew called to let us know they were on their way and arrival time. Louis, business owner, came today. They started quickly and explained what they would doing. Louis recommended installing a new track. Work was done quickly and we were shown each step in the process. Louis personally checked that work was done to his standards. Door slides better than ever. Work area was cleaned we were thanked for our business. Louis provided an estimate for additional work , shower door, and made recommendation of local vendors who might do the work for a lower amount. He explained that our location is a great distance for them leading to more costly travel time for them. I appreciate his apparent honesty and local recommendations. We decided to schedule the additional work in part due to their work today, but also his apparent commitment to customer treatment and quality work
Door Installers in King City
- Business Description:Since 1997 we have been designing, installing, and servicing Handicap Equipment in homes, schools, hotels and businesses. Our products include Ceiling Track Systems, Pool Lifts, Surehands Lift and Care Systems (www.surehands.com), Bruno Stairlifts, Ramps, and other related Patient Lift Systems. We have remained the exclusive Surehands Dealer for all of California, Nevada and Hawaii for over 22 years, and that is a true testament to our high level of commitment to the quality and care we have ..Recent Review:This is in addition to provided service at home: I'm a disabled individual and travel is always difficult and dangerous for me. But on my last trip to Las Vegas I discovered a good service provided at Treasure Island, one of seven hotels that provides Surehands Ceiling tracks. I liked it because of its ease of use and safety it provides and its installment by Lift and Specialists who maintains this quality equipment and train hotel engineers who are ready to help around the clockOfer A.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical, stucco & exterior painting. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. License - 868481. May contact through email. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VadenConstruction/?fref=nRecent Review:Steve did an excellent job redoing our main bathroom. He offered advice in choosing the cabinets, countertop and sink. He handled the removal and disposition of the old materials and the installation of the new. He is attentive to detail, a fine craftsman and a polite gentleman. I highly recommend himRK D.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, we have specialized in kitchen and bathroom remodels, working directly with each home owner. Our cabinets are custom made offering the best in quality, with the ability to build in any configuration. Working with you, listening to your remodeling ideas and suggestions to help create your vision for your home. Also, we use 3D Design with the ability to see materials and finishes live at our ShowrooomRecent Review:Gave me an email address but never called back after I emailed.Tracy P.
- Business Description:At David & Son construction we provide free estimates and onsite design consultations. With 30+ years of experience in all aspects of construction, We provide a new and unique ideas for your next project. -Kitchen and bathroom renovations -Tile and stone -Doors and windows -Termite, Fire, Water damage Electrical and lighting -Paint and texture Plumbing and water heater services Handyman servicesRecent Review:David and Son's are top notch! Very responsive with competitive pricing and unbelievable attention to detail. Not only do I use them myself but have recommended them to many Clients and Friends that are very satisfied with their services as wellCharlene K.
- Business Description:Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality ..Recent Review:We went with Elizabeth Shutters because they are made in the USA and lead time was much less than anyone else. Cost was about in the middle of the others we received quotes on. We were very excited to get our shutters installed. Mike the installer was on time and professional. The issue is the actual quality of the shutters. We only had 5 windows done and every shutter has some type of mark from scratches, chips, gouges and even paint rolling down one. Most of the issues were on the frames but some on the actual shutters. We also were having a shade installed but the bracket was not correct. Things happen and I even understand some issues with product. My complaint is that I reached out to Elizabeth Shutters exactly 1 week ago today. Told them of the quality issues and sent pictures. Also commented that pictures are hard to see everything and I was hopeful someone would come out and look. I also asked when the bracket would be in for the shades. Again 1 week ago and I have heard nothing back. That is not acceptableChad R.
- Business Description:Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge f..Recent Review:Contractor ruined our kitchen floor because he leveled and installed flooring incorrectly and ultimately had to remove it. He recommended a subcontractor to fix his poor leveling and flooring job but has refused to repay us for the damaged flooring we had to replace and for the work we had to pay the flooring installers to fix his work. We were left with a hole in our kitchen floor for months. The work done was sub par and he never completed the finishing touches he promised. There were also several instances throughout the job when he came by the house without consulting us firstKanjana B.
- Business Description:Window and Door Sales and Installation. We have 5 installation crews all with 10 to 20 years experience. Free In-Home Consultation, Dual-Paned Window and Door sales and installation. Additional phone number - (831) 427-8147Recent Review:They did a good job - decent product - we received what we contracted for.CARL T B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa..Recent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issuesVera M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in King City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Angle Construction Inc54 Old El Pueblo Rd Suite A
Scotts Valley, California
- Angle Construction Inc
- Elizabeth Shutters525 S Rancho Ave
- Elizabeth Shutters
- Macedo ConstructionPO Box 51144
Pacific Grove, California
- Mares Handyman Service
- Medina Remodeling Company627 Walker Street
- Monterey Peninsula Construction971 N. Main St Suite 14
- Monumental Construction325 Donnas Ln
- Macedo Construction
- NORCAL RENOVATIONS6471 SAN JUAN CANYON RD
SAN JUAN BAUTISTA, California
- NORCAL RENOVATIONS
- Ryan Builders Inc.PO Box 927
- Ryan Builders Inc.
- Vaden Construction4110 Crest Rd
Pebble Beach, California
- Vaden Construction
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM