Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Kelseyville, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Kelseyville
- Clearview Mobile ScreensThe whole process was smooth and very professional. I would hire again in a minute! He was very clean, punctual, professional and did a great job in a timely manner. We had him replace all of our screen frames and screens.
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceFrom the first contact with this company (Charity) to the professional that came on site to conduct the work (Jared), they were pleasant, professional and went to great lengths to detail what they could and would do in the servicing of my chimney and the repair of our window screens and several slider door screens. The only thing that HAD to get a lower than "A" rating was the punctuality. The service technician was a little late for his appointment due to a prior appointment that went over. However, that is the only item that, in all honesty, could not get an "A" rating. Not to make excuses for them, but we are al the way up in Mountain Ranch. Had we been closer to their main service area, the delay would have been greatly shortened. That being said, I felt that I was working with a professional group of people with integrity and fairness in their costing. We had 6 window screens completely replaced (new frames fabricated and screens installed), 3 screen doors re-screened and the chimney servieced and inspected for just under $700 (the chimney cleaning and inspection was $165, a $15 discount was applied because we also had the screen work done bringing that item down to $150). I feel that the costing matched the effort all around. As a matter of committment to doing a good job and completing the work required. The technician did not have sufficient quantity of our particular screen frame finish to replace all of the required screens. Consequently, he returned on the next day (his day off) with the screens already fabricated and installed those in a matter of minutes. I feel that deserves a letter upgrade beyond an "A" in the responsiveness column. I will re-use Mike's mobile for any services they currently perform or any that they add to their roster of services. I highly recommend them for any future customers. They are honest, hard working and provide great value for the services they provide read less
- Clearview Mobile ScreensHe came out, and he was wonderful. He was extremely helpful in the fact when somebody put in a rubber flange type thing that when you open up a sliding glass door to keep the bugs from coming in, somebody put it in upside down. It wasn't doing anything. I asked him about because I don't know anything about screen doors. He just fixed it. He didn't even charge me for it. I think the price was very reasonable. I think he was extremely reasonable. The quality if service is excellent! He was here when he said he was going to be, and he came immediately. It was like "Whoa", I haven't had service like that in a long time. I was just blown away read less
- A Fresh BreezeAwesome: I was faced with a time constraint ( a home inspector with the house in escrow) and although the business was booked for some weeks, the owner who was very personable in our phone conversation and very understanding of the situation said she would work me in after their last appointment the next day. They arrived late afternoon and set to work in an expedient and professional way. Both individuals were a delight to work with. There were a few screens which had bent frames and they could have told me that they needed to be replaced, however, I believe that they have high integrity. They were able to straighten the frames thus saving me the expense of new frames. The re screening job was done to perfection!! The amount they charged me was so reasonable that I included a tip in payment. I highly recommend "A Fresh Breeze" !! read less
- Shear SerenityShe is very good hair stylist. She even did my husband’s hair and his hair is very hard to get perfect but she did. She is very gentle and I would highly recommend her. She is also a master braider. She also makes beautiful jewelry. This is a full service salon and gift boutique.
- ScreenMobile of PalmdaleTHEY WERE PROMPT, FAST, FRIENDLY AND PRICED VERY REASONABLY. THEY ARE A MOBILE SERVICE SO THEY CAME TO MY HOME TO DO WORK. THEY MADE THE DOOR LOOK BRAND NEW AGAIN! I WAS VERY IMPRESSED AND I WOULD CALL THEM AGAIN.
- ScreenMobile of PalmdaleVery professional, helpful and courteous. Took extra measures to ensure your satisfaction!
- ScreenMobile of PalmdaleThe work was definitely high quality and the cost was much lower than I anticipated. He was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and even more responsive when I noticed one of the screens had a manufacturer defect - he immediately came out to replace the damaged screen. Dave is very pleasant to work with and extremely professional read less
- Jeff Hunter Mobile Screen Sales & ServiceJeff Hunter called me back within a few minutes of my leaving him a message. He showed up a few minutes early. He gave me an estimate of the work I needed done, and indicated that it could be 2 weeks until the new doors were ready. He had the new doors made in 1 week. He called when they were ready, and showed up exactly on time to install them. They are wonderful. He has a screen material that blocks most of the heat. It comes in 3 different colors. He took the old doors away so I would not have to deal with them. He also took care of making sure the glass doors slid properly, too. He did a beautiful job of replacing the screen on the window read less
- ScreenMobile of PalmdaleDavid did a fantastic job. The sliding door took a little retro-fitting, but David did a great job making sure everything looked right and I was satisfied. He was very prompt and responsive and the cost was exactly as he estimated on the phone.
Screen Repair Companies in Kelseyville
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areas read lessRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyone read lessDoris R.
- Business Description:The R. LANG COMPANY manufactures products under the trademarked names of TRU-FRAME® and ROLL-AWAY®. The R. LANG COMPANY was established in the fall of 1967, when Richard Lang purchased the Roll-Away® screen and fabricated special products division from the Rudiger-Lang Company and located the business in a small 7500 square foot building in Richmond, California. (near San Francisco). Today, R. Lang Company occupies over 80,000 square feet of office and plant space in Visalia. Visalia is l.. read less
- Business Description:Creative IT USA is a specialized laptop repair company, offering trustworthy services for all laptop repair, upgrade and maintenance requirements. Based in Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, Creative IT USA offers affordable laptop repair services for business clients as well as for residential clientele throughout the United States and Canada read less
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project read less
- Business Description:General Building Contractor
- Business Description:MTG Enterprises owner of MTG IT offers Flat Rate Pricing on all base services provided. With FREE Remote Client and FREE Consultations, In home, Remote and Drop Off Services may Include Bonus Discounts! Not to mention our Pricing starts at $35.00. We recently expanded into Wisconsin from Las Vegas, NV. All services all held under a contractual basis prior to service. Terms of Service Agreement, Condition Report and Property Value sheets will be provided prior to service. As well as Comment Ca.. read less
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Payment terms are upon completion. Additional DBA - America's Best Window Cleaning.Recent Review:They were terrible. We won't be using them anymore. The way that they portrayed themselves was that they were a company that had satellite providers, but when they came, it was just like anybody off the street cleaning the windows. They had a language barrier, and when the job was done, they made it more expensive than they originally said it was when we made the appointment. I wouldn't recommend them, and I definitely won't use them again. It ended up being between $200 and $300 and they didn't do a good job. There was a language barrier so if we wanted them to do something that they said they would do, they said they didn't understand. They were there on time. They said they would clean all the external windows, and we have 2 story windows, and windows on the walls, and when we wanted them to go ahead and clean the windows on the 2nd level, they said it was not included.  read lessSarita L.
- Business Description:As a general contracting company, we service home and businesses.Recent Review:<b></b>First of all This Review is not against Jeff Walker as a person it is about His Work Ethics and Follow through. We had Jeff do several jobs for us and they came out ok. He did agree to do these items and gave us prices and labor charges. The main problem is What he said he would do and then at the end of the work he said he would not do What he agreed to do. This is something we have never experienced. When you tell someone you will do a Job You do it. This speaks of Integrity and Strong work Ethics and helps you in the future. Jeff Dropped this bomb on us on the last day. He put me in a Tight situation because I had to Hire another handyman to do What he did not want to. I am going Give Jeff the Benefit of The doubt. He seems like he does not take pride in his work. We also had paint on our floors which I removed and on our baseboards. We do not hate Jeff We Hope this will help him due the fact that word of mouth from other customers is you life blood. We will not refer Jeff. This is very bad for Him Because he started off Great then Crashed and Burned. Jeff needs to work on Following Through and keeping His word read lessBrad M.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
- Business Description:Beauty salon, Day Spa, Hair Salon, Nail Salon, Tanning salon,
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Screen door full of holes and tears? Curious about screen door repair cost? Door experts talk replacing screens, how to DIY and when you should hire a pro.
Find screen repair companies in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
screen repair companies in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- America's Best Inc
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Bama Computer Repair
- Creative IT USA27674 Newhall Ranch Road Suite C80
- Creative IT USA
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- R. Lang Company8240 West Doe, Ave
- R. Lang Company
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc